Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

   
Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

KaranSGrover~Back To Conquer~Ek Nano Si Love Story (Page 4)

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Joined: 22 March 2010
Posts: 12579

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarkKnight-

Originally posted by youth_showsfan

KSG ki telefilm kab aygi???
any idea ??


either last week of august or 1st week sept LOL not sureConfused
 
thnk u
 
nd mehak i think i know wt u thinking
iam nt sure whether its tis or notSmile

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Joined: 22 March 2010
Posts: 12579

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

finallyyy our KSG AT
beautiful beautiful AT now can discuss abt himmm
 
rajsuaaa u too here Embarrassed
mujhe pehchanaTongue

Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 August 2012 at 9:43am
.GobLetPhanka. IF-Dazzler
.GobLetPhanka.
.GobLetPhanka.

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 3925

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

what does it reminds u mehki behki Shocked

Originally posted by siddhika_ksg

Kyaaa?? Nw i wanna knw *Curious*LOL


Aisi baatein sabke saamne nahi bol sakte Censored


whyy u talk censored alwaysShocked Chi che CheROFL
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 27494

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

Originally posted by -DarkKnight-

Originally posted by youth_showsfan

KSG ki telefilm kab aygi???
any idea ??


either last week of august or 1st week sept LOL not sureConfused
 
thnk u
 
nd mehak i think i know wt u thinking
iam nt sure whether its tis or notSmile

kya Shocked pm me
Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 27494

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarkKnight-

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

what does it reminds u mehki behki Shocked

Originally posted by siddhika_ksg

Kyaaa?? Nw i wanna knw *Curious*LOL


Aisi baatein sabke saamne nahi bol sakte Censored


whyy u talk censored alwaysShocked Chi che CheROFL

hum toh aise hai bhaiyya Ermm
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 79314

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
is the fourm closed <<

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksg

.GobLetPhanka. IF-Dazzler
.GobLetPhanka.
.GobLetPhanka.

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 3925

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
funny how i can access At but not forum Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhika_ksg

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 5595

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

finallyyy our KSG AT
beautiful beautiful AT now can discuss abt himmm
 
rajsuaaa u too here Embarrassed
mujhe pehchanaTongue

hehehehe KSG ka AT me mein nehi  aaungi to aur kaha jaungi 
yesss i know u r sriii hehehe  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index