Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

KaranSGrover~Back To Conquer~Ek Nano Si Love Story (Page 103)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Byeee virina and sahariii

siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by siddhika_ksg

He sure Is :| :|
I wanna See him too, bt more than any Intv or nything i desperately wanna see him ACT :|
Its really been so damn Long, I just miss tht Gorgeous face on my TV So much :'(

Nd Sary can see him on her TV Too this tym LOL Haina Sahar ji, U gt SP na?

ME TOO :| its been so long since we've seen him onscreen! and its because of Armaan that i loved KSG so its his acting that made me his fan and i wanna see more :( i also wanna see how his TF will be different to the roles we've already seen him in :P i want him to show us his talent when he plays different characters
Yeshhh even for me KSG was introduced cause of Dr Armaan so yea i dearly miss his Acting Cry
Mere KSG aayengey Jaldi Aayenge aur phirse sabki Band bajayenge ROFL
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Had to reply ROFL ERM I ain't a freak ok! KSG loves me and he would never love a freak ErmmROFL and BEECH don't use that song on me and KSG ksadjfklfs main sensitive hoon Ouch OHEMGEE LEOOO I am so uploading his ILY for me on FB one DAY! and no it's the weekend so I have damily coming over get with the plan already loser!

@ Siddhu YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I HAVE STARPLUS I CAN SEE KSG ON TV for the FIRST time in life ROFL I have ZEETV too for you know what which will happen INSHALLAH <3 LOL

there's no point in me replying cos you probably aren't gonna read but i had to reply too ROFL REALLY ROFLROFL i think he would mistake it for love like he has done but never actually love you :| does that even make sense :| that song is LOVEEE. LMAO i love him :| YOU never told me beech how was i supposed to know and you used to tell me everything :(
siddhika_ksg IF-Rockerz
siddhika_ksg
siddhika_ksg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

YES ALWAYS ROFL that made me think you were a freak :| you make no sense ROFL Now you're just somebody that he used to know :( BTW BTW BTW I HAVE A NEW VID OF LEOOO NAAZ read this too << i will WA both of youuu later :| you have been veilli for 4 months Ermm why aren't you free now? is it your uni -_-

Had to reply ROFL ERM I ain't a freak ok! KSG loves me and he would never love a freak ErmmROFL and BEECH don't use that song on me and KSG ksadjfklfs main sensitive hoon Ouch OHEMGEE LEOOO I am so uploading his ILY for me on FB one DAY! and no it's the weekend so I have damily coming over get with the plan already loser!

@ Siddhu YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I HAVE STARPLUS I CAN SEE KSG ON TV for the FIRST time in life ROFL I have ZEETV too for you know what which will happen INSHALLAH <3 LOL
Hayyyeee I am so Exciteddd for u Embarrassed
Byeee Jiii, Muaaah <3
arak Senior Member
arak
arak

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
IN JUST ONE DAY THE POST HAS COMPLETED 102 PAGES THATS THE MAGIC OF KSG HE RULESSS
tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Originally posted by siddhika_ksg

He sure Is :| :|
I wanna See him too, bt more than any Intv or nything i desperately wanna see him ACT :|
Its really been so damn Long, I just miss tht Gorgeous face on my TV So much :'(

Nd Sary can see him on her TV Too this tym LOL Haina Sahar ji, U gt SP na?

ME TOO :| its been so long since we've seen him onscreen! and its because of Armaan that i loved KSG so its his acting that made me his fan and i wanna see more :( i also wanna see how his TF will be different to the roles we've already seen him in :P i want him to show us his talent when he plays different characters

I miss his acting soo much,its so exciting to wait for something on TV again after such a long time.The fact that he is playing a father makes it all the more special,nothing can get better than him with kids.They guy has oodles of talent and we really need to see him in different characters.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

araksiddhika_ksgchainreaction.

chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Originally posted by aparna_kj

Bye Sahaaar meri GF ki exHug

WTH who is your GF now ROFL
minaalM Goldie
minaalM
minaalM

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aftermath..

Minu i wished i could see you on anther AT other thn here too :|

sure viru, you will see me there as well Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index