Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Why? (Page 2)

sravani899 Goldie
sravani899
sravani899

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jugat is still the Nadan Balak of Balika Vadhu eventhough his Vadhu is now Shiv's MadhooROFLROFLROFL
hi do u mean ex-vadhuLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sravani899 - 13 August 2012 at 7:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Jugat is still the Nadan Balak of Balika Vadhu eventhough his Vadhu is now Shiv's MadhooROFLROFLROFL

Nadan balakROFLROFLROFL.If that is Nadan balak imagine how terrifying will badmash balak be?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123AnjanaYYZ

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jolenole

Why is JagatAngry on the picture with Anandi and Shiv when Balika Vadhu starts??... Jagat is not Anandi's husband anymoreBig smile and she will marry ShivDay Dreaming, so why are we seeing Jagat's ugly faceAngry on that beautifull picture of Anandi and ShivEmbarrassed??...I hope Jagat will not be in Anandi's life anymoreAngryAngryAngry. What do you think? Why is heAngry still there with those two loversBig smile!!!!????
 i am  silent member of this forum only reading updates but your this post really made me write first time because it was indeed so offensive ...Jagaya is in the montage because he is the male lead of the show ...for four years he was single male lead of the show ..his story is going from a child then   leap still going on just because he is no longer husband of Anandi so cvs diminsh his character they can't do this .he is character  parallel to Anandi .from childhood ...which shiv can't become because he can only be  parallel male  lead  but can never replace the other male lead who is running show along with Anandi for 1000 more episodes ...probably you have started seeing balika vadhu now thats why you are behaving like this ...and story doesn't go around what people have selective favorites they make banner according to story not according what some people have made some favorites ...Sleepy

and bold...how rude ...Jagaya is only a fictional character madam just because you have issues with him don't bash the looks of actor ...wonder if i said any such word to shiv and Anandi bashing their looks probably whole forum will kill me so it will be good if you mind your language start to learn where i am bashing a character where the actor ...

Edited by faryal-malik - 13 August 2012 at 9:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mahi12aparnauma

jolenole Groupbie
jolenole
jolenole

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faryal-malik

Originally posted by jolenole

Why is JagatAngry on the picture with Anandi and Shiv when Balika Vadhu starts??... Jagat is not Anandi's husband anymoreBig smile and she will marry ShivDay Dreaming, so why are we seeing Jagat's ugly faceAngry on that beautifull picture of Anandi and ShivEmbarrassed??...I hope Jagat will not be in Anandi's life anymoreAngryAngryAngry. What do you think? Why is heAngry still there with those two loversBig smile!!!!????
 i am  silent member of this forum only reading updates but your this post really made me write first time because it was indeed so offensive ...Jagaya is in the montage because he is the male lead of the show ...for four years he was single male lead of the show ..his story is going from a child then   leap still going on just because he is no longer husband of Anandi so cvs diminsh his character they can't do this .he is character  parallel to Anandi .from childhood ...which shiv can't become because he can only be  parallel male  lead  but can never replace the other male lead who is running show along with Anandi for 1000 more episodes ...probably you have started seeing balika vadhu now thats why you are behaving like this ...and story doesn't go around what people have selective favorites they make banner according to story not according what some people have made some favorites ...Sleepy

and bold...how rude ...Jagaya is only a fictional character madam just because you have issues with him don't bash the looks of actor ...wonder if i said any such word to shiv and Anandi bashing their looks probably whole forum will kill me so it will be good if you mind your language start to learn where i am bashing a character where the actor ...
I'm agreeing with you abt all your words...And abt the bold thing, i did not mean ''ugly face'' by looking, i ment ''ugly'' like he is ugly as a persson...So everybody who didn't understend me i want to say ''i'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt Jagat's or any other actor's fans!!'' Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

faryal-malik Goldie
faryal-malik
faryal-malik

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@jolenole ..ugly face means ugly by looks you should have written ugly by character that would have been more appropriate if you are not bashing his looks...have many issues with Jagat but do love  shashank a lot so your post was indeed hurting...Broken Heartbut its ok if you said sorry we accept but a little request to edit your post and write ugly by character there instead of face otherwise every person will think you are bashing the actor's looks and you can be reported 

Edited by faryal-malik - 13 August 2012 at 1:48pm

mmishra1

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i dont want jagat in the picture both literally or figuratively. but i want the singh parivaar in her life always. was really feeling bad for bhairav more than sugna he seems attached to Anandi. beta to kho diya ab beti bhi ja rahi hay.

mmishra1

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
What wrong jagat made..anandi is equally responsible for divorce..poor jagya being blamed...for all the wrong works..all good deeds go to Anandi...OUR JAGYA WILL BE BACK WITH A NEW VIBHOOT SO THAT ANADI DOES NOT MARRY SHIV..JAGYA IS WORKING VERY HARD ON THIS PROJECTLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index