jolenole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is Jagat😡 on the picture with Anandi and Shiv when Balika Vadhu starts??... Jagat is not Anandi's husband anymore😃 and she will marry Shiv😍, so why are we seeing Jagat's ugly face😡(UGLY BY PERSONALITY) on that beautifull picture of Anandi and Shiv😳??...I hope Jagat will not be in Anandi's life anymore😡😡😡. What do you think? Why is he😡 still there with those two lovers😃!!!!???? Edited by jolenole - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavanyakutty thumbnail
yes u r  absolutely  right   😍😕
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Jagya nd Anandi are the leads of the show... 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jugat is still the Nadan Balak of Balika Vadhu eventhough his Vadhu is now Shiv's Madhoo🤣🤣🤣 Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
though even i dont like to c jagya's photo on the title page...but it is because he is the parallel lead in the show...if they avoid him maybe it wont be taken too well by the actor...
but i have a feeling that during AnSh marriage they will change it
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jagya's character is parallel to that of Anandi's character.So whether Jagya and Anandi are together or not they are the leads of the show. Even if we don't like to see his face in the montage he has every right to be there.

Anandi and Shiv will provide all the romance that we want to see.

Jagya will provide all the drama we like to see.

And it's not a bad deal for us at all.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Jugat is still the Nadan Balak of Balika Vadhu eventhough his Vadhu is now Shiv's Madhoo🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Shiv's madhoo...😆
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jugat is still the Nadan Balak of Balika Vadhu eventhough his Vadhu is now Shiv's Madhoo🤣🤣🤣

hi do u mean ex-vadhu😆😆😆
Edited by sravani899 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nadan balak🤣🤣🤣.If that is Nadan balak imagine how terrifying will badmash balak be?😆
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jolenole

Why is Jagat😡 on the picture with Anandi and Shiv when Balika Vadhu starts??... Jagat is not Anandi's husband anymore😃 and she will marry Shiv😍, so why are we seeing Jagat's ugly face😡 on that beautifull picture of Anandi and Shiv😳??...I hope Jagat will not be in Anandi's life anymore😡😡😡. What do you think? Why is he😡 still there with those two lovers😃!!!!????

i am  silent member of this forum only reading updates but your this post really made me write first time because it was indeed so offensive ...Jagaya is in the montage because he is the male lead of the show ...for four years he was single male lead of the show ..his story is going from a child then   leap still going on just because he is no longer husband of Anandi so cvs diminsh his character they can't do this .he is character  parallel to Anandi .from childhood ...which shiv can't become because he can only be  parallel male  lead  but can never replace the other male lead who is running show along with Anandi for 1000 more episodes ...probably you have started seeing balika vadhu now thats why you are behaving like this ...and story doesn't go around what people have selective favorites they make banner according to story not according what some people have made some favorites ...🥱

and bold...how rude ...Jagaya is only a fictional character madam just because you have issues with him don't bash the looks of actor ...wonder if i said any such word to shiv and Anandi bashing their looks probably whole forum will kill me so it will be good if you mind your language start to learn where i am bashing a character where the actor ...
Edited by faryal-malik - 11 years ago