TBP OS - Starting Anew | Update Pg. 10 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

En... My darling!!

That's such a huge compliment.

Thanks a lot.

Did you read my first KD-Kiya OS? 😆

I did. But I didn't want to give a sad little comment like I gave on this one.🤔 As soon as I find time, I'll be hauling my ass there and give you a sufficient enough comment.😃
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

I did. But I didn't want to give a sad little comment like I gave on this one.🤔 As soon as I find time, I'll be hauling my ass there and give you a sufficient enough comment.😃

You, K and Shishir.

I love your long and beautiful comments.

So I hope you get time enough to comment... Soon. 😃
OMG another os !! <3 Loved the way u showed how anaya wants to have a normal life n how she bonds with her sis like old times. awww Kiya kitni khush ho gayi <3 but khushi thodi der ke liye hoti hain hahah
LOL WHOLE GANG TAPAKEDGI SHYD...Can't wait till KD's entry <3
Update soon <3
Oh I absoluetly love this one Pree! You are amazing!!
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Shishir!

Firstly... I can't tell how much my writer's heart has swelled with love seeing the length of your comment. It's not everyday that you get healthy four paragraphs of a comment from one of the most awaited readers and that too so brilliantly written.

Uncertainty is the flavor of life, won't you agree? And thanks for mentioning your favorite part about my works. As I said, it's a writer's Christmas present!

Watching Kiya I wondered where she gets her innocence from. Not the mother, heavens no! And then I thought about the bond between me and my brother. He's the one who has shaped me and my talents. I wondered where would I be if we faltered and the answer was, right where Kiya is.

Both DID not have friends. Anya is going to do something about it. Atleast for her sister's sake. Maybe a bit for herself. But at the end of the day, she has to go back to being the popstar.

Nawab Saheb has just entered, he's gonna be soul of the second part, well apart from "gaad dunga, ukhad dunga" none other than Mr. Pids (I love putting that dialogue before his name. It's really a wonder watching him here as a humorous side-kick and lover from that seriously charming chocolate boy in the Cadbury Ad. Samar's dialogues are like my father's way of talking after me, my brother and dad have spent an evening of reading Urdu sha'yari.

The first part just highlighted KiAn. Now you'll see multitude of emotions. KD-Kiya, Ranveer-Kiya, Paanchi-Kiya-Bobby, Anya-KD, Anya-Ranveer... There's lots in store!

Here I won't chose between Ranveer and KD... they're both the charm of the second part.

And you see... A long comment gets a longer reply!

Thanks...

Priyanka,

Siblings definitely play a major role in shaping one's life. Elder brother or sister are in no way less than parents. You mentioned about your brother, similarly I have my elder sister and elder brother to look after me. Infact, if I have any problem or anything I need, I first talk to them before I talk to my parents.

The first thing which attracted to me TBP was not any couple. It was the colourfullness of different character. I like KD and Kiya better as couple but still there are no favourites for me in the show. Its mainly because each character is quite different from other and each have their own individuality. No character have probably same equations with each other and especially not if the character is Kiya. Her relation with each one looks tempting. I am waiting to see what's in store for us. And btw I am intrigued about Anya-KD now that you have mentioned.

And Nawab Saheb and Piddi are the USP of TBP. Waiting to see their role in seond part. If I am not wrong they will play a major role in keeping the proceeding smooth.

-Shishir

P.S - Uncertainity is definitely the flavour of life.

A/N:

Hey guys... Million apologies because this won't be updated today.

I've arrived back home today, just a handful of hours back and extremely sleepy (remember kids - NEVER have a sleepover at a friend's place right before you're supposed to reach somewhere early morning and especially when the the first thing you have to do is argue a case!!).

But worry not!

Since I've been in a writing overdrive, I wrote a PanSh OS before I took off for the weekend.

So i'm gonna be posting that in a bit as an apology!

Love you guys.

Sorry,
Pree

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG another os !! <3 Loved the way u showed how anaya wants to have a normal life n how she bonds with her sis like old times. awww Kiya kitni khush ho gayi <3 but khushi thodi der ke liye hoti hain hahah
LOL WHOLE GANG TAPAKEDGI SHYD...Can't wait till KD's entry <3
Update soon <3

Thanks Piyu... Sorry to keep you waiting for a tad bit more for the update.

Shayad ye khushi thodi lambi chale... you know! 😉
Its Okayyy ! But Syill Waiting Waiting !
Nice OS.. do write more 👏👏
It's ok. We will wait. Will read the Pansh one shot you wrote till then.