The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

TBP OS - Starting Anew | Update Pg. 10 (Page 16)

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Originally posted by SwaRonforever

pree update soon..
n KiAn r super cute... <333
n for d second part...it's really nice bt den it's incomplete kind off...n I m confused soo better u update fast ..Lol

Thanks.

This one was somehow filler. The actual action's yet to come.

hey..hii...jst wanna ask u wen will u update d nxt part???eagerly waiting for it..n ofcourse d other KISHA os tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

this was really awesome
i liked how u worked on samar's dialog
i love him speaking his royal urdu version

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Here we are! :D
well sidhe sidhe bolu toh ws a bit disheartend to read at first that der no kiSha n Kiya-RV thngie here..but wen we read ur update it ws really gudd!! :)
wat i lovd d most is Piddi-KD-Bobby thingie!!..i love PIDDI :D.. Loved that part..secndly i kinda like anya gujral bt thn sumthng or the othr ws bothring me there..i dun noe wat..pata nhi..i loved Samar-RV part..its so cute to see nonu fi8 fr his moti!!..:D..
On the whole its ws a great update..worth waitng for..:) update soon,vl be waiting :)
p.s: thnx fr d scrap :D :P

I knew a lot of people will take off their jhoote chappal when they read there's no KiSha or RaYa... But thanks for reading on.

Maybe the fact that she just seems like the whole "been there done that" person... True...

I hope RV-Samar fight was not out of character.

Empty for Inbox yaar... Seriously!
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

I is here. Finally. Pardon me for the delay. 

Now then, you have the audacity to ask me my age? Take it. I am fifteen. 

Dear lady, you have  one very crisp command over both English language and storytelling. There are hardly any FFs in IF that give you quality English and such pitch-perfect Hindi dialogues that suit the characters you've incorporated in your writing. 

Your skill at imagination and weaving one plot into another and another is commendable! I liked the beginning of chapter one so much, sister bonding after eons, it was a marvelous way to begin.

Samar-Ranveer one-on-one in chapter two is excellently penned and so is the KD-Piddi-Bobby part. You have had a strong grip on your characters all along which is why there are these tidbits from their consciences in between the paragraphs, they really beautify it all. (:

A very versatile writer there, you are! Approve
Waiting for more. 

Thanks for the PMs!

-Kankshita

You're forgiven.

Actually after asking you, I found out somehow, so I won't have the falling-off-my-chair reaction again. Though it still amazes me. You're far more mature in vocabulary and your command over English than I'm right now, honestly. Having you comment on my story, is a privilege.

I'm really honored reading your praises and compliments, and I wish to simply say I have same sentiments with maybe a little higher adoration for your brilliant talent.

I really pride myself over putting those tidbits of conscience and not boring the readers. You on the other hand, you work on conscience and create a story out of you. You young lady, are a master of language and emotions.

Thanks a ton.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Antu-_-Aslan-

Loved it!! I hope KiSha meet soon!!Wink

Thanks.

KiSha are right around the corner from each other. Wink
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

*Edited*

Well, finally read the update. Smile . From yesterday only my system was creating problem and I was not able to access internet. But now finally all is well. Big smile

Coming to the update. Loved how you started the update with completely different plot with Piddi-KD-Bobby. It was short but nicely done but left us wanting to know more. Hopefully we have lot more to read about trio in next update. And yeah it was good to see Bobby is interested in something other than football too.

Now coming to the next part. It was a sheer delight for me as fan of Samar to read it. You were so right about him being the soul of the next update. Whether his amazement on herding abilities of girls or his outburst on Ranveer, everything was masterly done. And it was really pleasing to see his dialogues in such an awesome urdu. But even though I am fan of his urdu accent but it was his english monologue that was  the highlight of this episode. And about Ranveer I would only say he is in big trouble. Waiting for his face off with Anya.

Now coming to the restroom talk of girls. It was nicely done. But Anya as a character suddenly started to look more like Swayam than Anya we were introduced to first update. As you said she suddenly started to act more like a hermit than the elder sister of Kiya. It may be because rapport of Anya and Panchi was not established like Kiya and Anya. But that flaw apart it was interesting part.

Over all an awesome chapter which creates a nice platform for upcoming parts :)

Your delay in commenting was somehow making me edgy. Don't ask why. There are some readers I cannot risk losing.

The reason for leaving the first part at that phone call was specifically that the very next scene was KD-Piddi-Bobby. I somehow feel that Bobby has been so generalized in the show that they're killing the scope of the character.

I was nervous about comments regarding Samar considering I find myself weak and lacking in Urdu (which is somewhat of a shame in my house where there are three people boasting about being self taught in reading and writing Urdu, my father on his own has finished a lot of segments of the Quran in Urdu.) That being aside, I'm pleased you found the English monologue to be delightful. Many reader have told me that they don't think Samar will ever speak this much English in the whole show the much I've given him in one dialogue.

RV's interaction with Anya would somehow be a blow on his attitude. I wanted someone to teach him how to be humble with others, but in his own rude-boy ways.

Just like the KD-Bobby interaction was left with a question mark on it, Anya's whole hermit avatar's also not over yet. There's gonna be a explanation as to why she went ahead of her limits in advicing a girl she had no interaction based knowledge of. As far as her better jugement goes, she will think that there was a risk her whole "reading between the lines" could've been flawed. I have a whole Anya to herself segment reserved. She as a character is going to benefit a lot from this whole day too... she ain't that flawless either. Wink

This chapter was honestly a filler, just to create a platform for the whole heavy duty action to drive on. And don't worry, I don't leave any flaws unsealed. By the end of it, I hope, there's not going to be anything that would seem off...

Thanks for commenting.

marauder

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bornalee-

hey..hii...jst wanna ask u wen will u update d nxt part???eagerly waiting for it..n ofcourse d other KISHA os tooEmbarrassed

Hopefully soon... however this week I have a full schedule.

i'll try my best to take out time and write it.

The KiSha OS has been completed. And I'm wondering whether I should put it up right now or a little later.
luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
 its awesome OS...just read it now and i am in completely love with it...its awesome, i loved anya and kiya's sister bonding
great work...please pm me when you wil update next part

CoffeeAddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index