The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

TBP OS - Starting Anew | Update Pg. 10 (Page 14)

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
*Edited*

Well, finally read the update. Smile . From yesterday only my system was creating problem and I was not able to access internet. But now finally all is well. Big smile

Coming to the update. Loved how you started the update with completely different plot with Piddi-KD-Bobby. It was short but nicely done but left us wanting to know more. Hopefully we have lot more to read about trio in next update. And yeah it was good to see Bobby is interested in something other than football too.

Now coming to the next part. It was a sheer delight for me as fan of Samar to read it. You were so right about him being the soul of the next update. Whether his amazement on herding abilities of girls or his outburst on Ranveer, everything was masterly done. And it was really pleasing to see his dialogues in such an awesome urdu. But even though I am fan of his urdu accent but it was his english monologue that was  the highlight of this episode. And about Ranveer I would only say he is in big trouble. Waiting for his face off with Anya.

Now coming to the restroom talk of girls. It was nicely done. But Anya as a character suddenly started to look more like Swayam than Anya we were introduced to first update. As you said she suddenly started to act more like a hermit than the elder sister of Kiya. It may be because rapport of Anya and Panchi was not established like Kiya and Anya. But that flaw apart it was interesting part.

Over all an awesome chapter which creates a nice platform for upcoming parts :)

Edited by marauder - 19 August 2012 at 9:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xKishaxForevahx

It was very nice. I like the idea of the gang hanging out together. ^_^

Update soon and DO NOT forget to pm me! 
I'll be waiting! ^_^  

Thanks. Will PM you, don't worry.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Thank you mohtharma for this updateLOL
But hey being late is nothing new to me, mere har ek ff ko mein two-three months gap mein update karthi hun...
I always wonder why my readers haven't leftLOL
Ah! Hum tho mohabbat kar bete hain, Samar Pratap Singh seBlushing
I just luurrvved his Urdu bhashan and yeah Mais is right, he aint gonna speak so much English in the showLOL
Anya Gujral is being the good sister now, hope she remains so.
I am waiting to see her depiction in the show...
Panchi's fuse is blown I guess...
Ranveer bachu thu tho gaya kaam se...
Where did that KD-Bobby-Piddi part take place and what exactly did KD see in the Ipad...
Anyways sawaalon ke jawaab ke liye hum intezaar karenge mohtharma matlab ki agle update ke liye...
Jaldhi ki jiye!
Yeh tho beshak entertaining thaClap

That English dialogue was the only one where he would even in my story. That was out of character moment for him too as he lost his cool.

Anya in my story is the good sister. I dunno what the CVs have in store.

I find it that like everyone needs a lesson regarding love, life... RV needs one regarding being humble and kind. He'll get that from Panchi and Anya, in his own rude language.

KD-Bobby-Panchi happen in the same mall. Now what he saw, that you'll see in the next update.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Analeez11

Hey! You updated. I don't mind when you update as long as you don't abandon the story. Loved KD-Piddi convo. The dialogues were so perfect i could actually imagine them. Loved the lecture Anya gave. It was something which i think every Panchi lover on this forum must have wanted to give her. He he he! Eager to read the next part. Want to see what will happen in nonu-moti convo. But update on your own time. I don't mind. Thanks for an awesome update.

I will not abandon it, not without a reason for sure. That's the reason why I'm still contemplating converting this into a proper fanfiction storyline.

Thanks. I was a little nervous of the KD-Piddi conversation, was seeming OOC to me.

Anya's dialogues have a deeper meaning than we saw in this update. There's a lot more to come in that relation. Even Panchi likers would want to knock this sense into her.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABCDesiGirl93

even though there was barely any kisha i still loved it!

KiSha is coming... Wait and watch.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiara_magic

after a long wait
nice update

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_arsha

Awesome Update !

Thanks.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index