Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Thank you mohtharma for this update๐Ÿ˜†

But hey being late is nothing new to me, mere har ek ff ko mein two-three months gap mein update karthi hun...
I always wonder why my readers haven't left๐Ÿ˜†
Ah! Hum tho mohabbat kar bete hain, Samar Pratap Singh seโ˜บ๏ธ
I just luurrvved his Urdu bhashan and yeah Mais is right, he aint gonna speak so much English in the show๐Ÿ˜†
Anya Gujral is being the good sister now, hope she remains so.
I am waiting to see her depiction in the show...
Panchi's fuse is blown I guess...
Ranveer bachu thu tho gaya kaam se...
Where did that KD-Bobby-Piddi part take place and what exactly did KD see in the Ipad...
Anyways sawaalon ke jawaab ke liye hum intezaar karenge mohtharma matlab ki agle update ke liye...
Jaldhi ki jiye!
Yeh tho beshak entertaining tha๐Ÿ‘

That English dialogue was the only one where he would even in my story. That was out of character moment for him too as he lost his cool.

Anya in my story is the good sister. I dunno what the CVs have in store.

I find it that like everyone needs a lesson regarding love, life... RV needs one regarding being humble and kind. He'll get that from Panchi and Anya, in his own rude language.

KD-Bobby-Panchi happen in the same mall. Now what he saw, that you'll see in the next update.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Analeez11

Hey! You updated. I don't mind when you update as long as you don't abandon the story. Loved KD-Piddi convo. The dialogues were so perfect i could actually imagine them. Loved the lecture Anya gave. It was something which i think every Panchi lover on this forum must have wanted to give her. He he he! Eager to read the next part. Want to see what will happen in nonu-moti convo. But update on your own time. I don't mind. Thanks for an awesome update.

I will not abandon it, not without a reason for sure. That's the reason why I'm still contemplating converting this into a proper fanfiction storyline.

Thanks. I was a little nervous of the KD-Piddi conversation, was seeming OOC to me.

Anya's dialogues have a deeper meaning than we saw in this update. There's a lot more to come in that relation. Even Panchi likers would want to knock this sense into her.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABCDesiGirl93

even though there was barely any kisha i still loved it!

KiSha is coming... Wait and watch.

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiara_magic

after a long wait

nice update

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashi_arsha

Awesome Update !

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittu_arsha

Ahaaan ! M kinda liking Aanya ! :D

Bobby-Piddi-KD Trip ws FUNNY..Bobby uff Babita with an IPad..haha :P

n then the Girls Chat in the Washroom..It ws Interesting..Lets see what Panchi will do now !

Ranveer's Possesive fr Panchi n I Love It whwnever They say ! HE'S my Best Friend..She's My Best Friend..Awww !!

RaHi Forever n Ever .. UPDATE the next part Very Soon ! N Thanks fr the PM :)

PS : I loved how u translated Samar's Dialogues..haha ! AMAZING Work Pree..Keep It Up :)

Thanks. I like Anya too.

I wanted to show that being a tomboy is not all about sports.

Panchi is gonna blast RV. ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope RV's possessiveness was not out of character.

Some of the readers were not able to understand Urdu.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

woww i luved ut ...Ranveer's entry was fab i luved it... yr plzz update d nxt part soon ...

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazy_soul

Nice update.thanks for samar's dialogue translation.waiting for next update

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
I really liked new growing friendship between anya panchi n kiya
Ranveer n samar:ranveer is really possesive about panchi.
Waiting for next part

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Finally you updated!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Haha, even I send PM's only those who like or comment๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the chapter...esp when you showed that Bobby had another side to her...it would have been much easier to show her in a stereotypical jock mood...but that was inventive on your part to introduce her gizmo side too...and KD& Piddi's shock...๐Ÿ˜†
I loved the advice Anya gave to Panchi!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Its so ironical...but isn't Anya just echoing her own sentiments...the way Mrs. Gujral controls the sister's lives..hence she feels motivated to inspire another girl not to do the same thing...๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for your KiSha OS!!!!๐Ÿ˜
megz.๐Ÿ˜ณ

No actually the last time I sent PMs most replied saying they don't watch TBP. ๐Ÿ˜•

We see Bobby only in the footballer avatar, I wanted to experiment. And that iPad's important to get the trio with the gang. ๐Ÿ˜†

True. Honestly, this advice is gonna come back to her. Wait for the end of this story.

Thanks. KiSha OS will be put up soon. Maybe right now. I'm too eager for reviews on it.