The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

TBP OS - Starting Anew | Update Pg. 10 - Page 10

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally you updated!πŸ˜ƒ Haha, even I send PM's only those who like or commentπŸ˜†
I liked the chapter...esp when you showed that Bobby had another side to her...it would have been much easier to show her in a stereotypical jock mood...but that was inventive on your part to introduce her gizmo side too...and KD& Piddi's shock...πŸ˜†
I loved the advice Anya gave to Panchi!😲 Its so ironical...but isn't Anya just echoing her own sentiments...the way Mrs. Gujral controls the sister's lives..hence she feels motivated to inspire another girl not to do the same thing...πŸ˜†
Waiting for your KiSha OS!!!!😍
megz.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
oh finally we get a weekend treat with ur Update...
and dear no need for any apology, m sure everybody is delighted with such wonderful update...
i really loved it... 
Anaya is such a sweet heart in ur OS...and loved KD-Piddi-Bobby scene...
and also Samar-Ranveer scene...
update soon...
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely os. Plz continue soon. Plz pm me.
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pree update soon..
n KiAn r super cute... <333
n for d second part...it's really nice bt den it's incomplete kind off...n I m confused soo better u update fast ..LolEdited by SwaRonforever - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
this was really awesome
i liked how u worked on samar's dialog
i love him speaking his royal urdu version
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Here we are! :D
well sidhe sidhe bolu toh ws a bit disheartend to read at first that der no kiSha n Kiya-RV thngie here..but wen we read ur update it ws really gudd!! :)
wat i lovd d most is Piddi-KD-Bobby thingie!!..i love PIDDI :D.. Loved that part..secndly i kinda like anya gujral bt thn sumthng or the othr ws bothring me there..i dun noe wat..pata nhi..i loved Samar-RV part..its so cute to see nonu fi8 fr his moti!!..:D..
On the whole its ws a great update..worth waitng for..:) update soon,vl be waiting :)
p.s: thnx fr d scrap :D :P
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I is here. Finally. Pardon me for the delay. 

Now then, you have the audacity to ask me my age? Take it. I am fifteen. 

Dear lady, you have  one very crisp command over both English language and storytelling. There are hardly any FFs in IF that give you quality English and such pitch-perfect Hindi dialogues that suit the characters you've incorporated in your writing. 

Your skill at imagination and weaving one plot into another and another is commendable! I liked the beginning of chapter one so much, sister bonding after eons, it was a marvelous way to begin.

Samar-Ranveer one-on-one in chapter two is excellently penned and so is the KD-Piddi-Bobby part. You have had a strong grip on your characters all along which is why there are these tidbits from their consciences in between the paragraphs, they really beautify it all. (:

A very versatile writer there, you are! 
Waiting for more. 

Thanks for the PMs!

-Kankshita

Loved it!! I hope KiSha meet soon!!πŸ˜‰
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited*

Well, finally read the update. 😊 . From yesterday only my system was creating problem and I was not able to access internet. But now finally all is well. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the update. Loved how you started the update with completely different plot with Piddi-KD-Bobby. It was short but nicely done but left us wanting to know more. Hopefully we have lot more to read about trio in next update. And yeah it was good to see Bobby is interested in something other than football too.

Now coming to the next part. It was a sheer delight for me as fan of Samar to read it. You were so right about him being the soul of the next update. Whether his amazement on herding abilities of girls or his outburst on Ranveer, everything was masterly done. And it was really pleasing to see his dialogues in such an awesome urdu. But even though I am fan of his urdu accent but it was his english monologue that was  the highlight of this episode. And about Ranveer I would only say he is in big trouble. Waiting for his face off with Anya.

Now coming to the restroom talk of girls. It was nicely done. But Anya as a character suddenly started to look more like Swayam than Anya we were introduced to first update. As you said she suddenly started to act more like a hermit than the elder sister of Kiya. It may be because rapport of Anya and Panchi was not established like Kiya and Anya. But that flaw apart it was interesting part.

Over all an awesome chapter which creates a nice platform for upcoming parts :)

Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: xKishaxForevahx

It was very nice. I like the idea of the gang hanging out together. ^_^

Update soon and DO NOT forget to pm me! 
I'll be waiting! ^_^  

Thanks. Will PM you, don't worry.