The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

TBP OS - Starting Anew | Update Pg. 10 - Page 4

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
As usual amazingly written. You know that I'll read anything as long as you've written it. Eager to know what happens next. You've given the story quite an interesting twist. 

Nidz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

awesumm OS πŸ‘

loved it alot... β€οΈ

do PM when me d next update... πŸ˜‰
and cont soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot.

Will surely PM you, however chances are that the update will be delayed till Monday evening since I'm super-booked till then.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome os
I really liked anya n kia convo n their outing..
Continue soon

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

omg!!😲 the whole gang together...your OS has me hooked right from the beginning, and believe me, it doesn't happen with too manyπŸ˜† please do update...i just love the Anya you potrayed here, the sister bonding was so beautiful and unique...main to teri fan ban gayi😳

I'm flattered that I managed to hook your attention. I hope the same had happened with my first one... πŸ˜³

I wish to believe that the whole Anya taboo is a creation of the cunning Mrs. Gujral.

And please... I'm a fan of your since ages!!

Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The007Shivani

OMG amazing please pm me if u continue

Thanks.

Will surely PM you.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mais-

This is awesome Pree! Though somehow I dont imagine Anya to be a snob, hence I feel connected to her. The whole gang together? Lolz! Would love to see that! :D continue soon!

Thanks Mais... This is a flattering compliment coming from you.

Anya is a clean slate - a name and a created image. It was easy to mold her my way.

I think only Anya can make this group connect (apart from JJ). Basically they need an elder's or authoritative and respected figure's, to be precise, guidance. You see people of the same age have more disagreements than from different age groups. I hope I'm making sense. Obviously this all is up for discussion...

Will be updating on Monday.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

WOW Pree!!!This is awesome.I love this Anya.I so hope she's like this in the show and not a brat.Um...why do you say the other 3?KD,Ranveer,Piddi n Bobby are left right?Pls get them all there.I'm lookinf forward to Ranveer-Kiya's confrontation and Anya-KD meeting.Pls cont soon.Thanx for the pm:D

Thanks Shaz. I hope so too.

Well I've already ascertained that Ranveer will land there. But how will Bobby, Piddi and KD get there now that's something of a quiz. It took my brain a handful scenarios before I could think of the most plausible one.

They will be there, don't you worry.

Ranveer-Kiya... Already done.

Anya-KD... now that's gonna be something. Also Anya-Ranveer... Did you expect that? πŸ˜†

Will update on Monday.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -meet-

first part is just fab...

waiting to see Ranveer's reaction and moreover how KD too will end up joining them???
update soon :)

Thanks. Wait and watch.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sups2222

Nah re you didnt make it booring instead it was mindblowing and me too curious now where it will lead esp when  stoneface will come..loved it totally ...Kiya and anya bond have not been yet shown in the serial and you pictured it perfectly... it should be like this only...i loved the each and every convo between them...anya being a star wanting to be like a common girl with dreams while kiya a common girl with dreams  wanted to be star in her mother's eyes...i also liked the fact you included Other TBP characters ...want to see what will happen when 8 TBP firends will be under one roof in front of anya ...Do continue and MIND YOU DO PM ME πŸ˜›

Love,
Piya😳

KD and Ranveer are up for some tough time in front of SuperSister.

I somehow felt that Kiya won't be the only casualty of the celebrity status hoopla for Gujrals. Fame and name... comes for a price.

You're attracted by what you don't have.

Anya is going to be that one inspirational talker that leaves you all charged up and full of self worth after a one hour session with you in school. Believe me.

Will surely PM you. Thanks Piya.