Frequent Posters

kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This was too Good..The Whole Gang Together..Ahmaazinggg :D

PM me when You Update Next.. :)
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Awesome start.plz continue.loved the interaction between sisters.
Btw,wer's KD?
And..thanx for the pm
purplepixie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
its awesum girl!!continue soon!!!

p.s.i wont be able to comment regularly from next week. back to hostel n no laptops for freshers..But will make sure to push the like button always!!!
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing pree supeb !! Loved it please pm me please !!
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dudetteee!! ðŸ˜ƒ

I loved it, awesome way of writing. Awesome. :D <3 ðŸ˜†
muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES
read it but will take tym to cmmnt..n m here frm cell.. Will UNRES tomorw..
Btw i read this b4 u PM-ED..we are quite of a stalker here :D :D but thnx for the PM

UN-RESD...
well well i love the way u write seriously!!!..the way you have described Anya is really gud n the relation betwn the two sisters :)
loved it!1...m eagerly wiating for the next part.. how will KD join in there !!...ahh waiting waiting!!..

-Shreya and Kanishtha 

Edited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago
Now only KD is left 2 join dem..😆 Can't wait!!😃 Update soon plz!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I promise to read this one.
Thanks for the PM.

Reserved.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy!
Hinal here (=
This was a very nice OS!  Or nice 1st part I guess.. =P
I loved the way you showed Anya and Kiya (=
Their relationship seemed to have faltered in the middle, but it was nice how Anya confided in Kiya!  The sisterly bond was clear, and felt very nice to read about too!
I loved Anya's character in this.. Very realistic and imaginable!
Eagerly waiting for the next part of this!
=D
Continue soon (=
And also, thanks for the pm!
Take care!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know Pree I have never told you this but you know what is the best thing about your works are? Their is an uncertainity factor in it. One can't expect what's gonna come next at him. You take a character and place him/her in completely unexpected setting. In the last OS it was KD and Kiya walking in bylanes of Mumbai and travelling by locals. And here in this OS its Kiya and Anya together spending time with gang thrown in.

Now coming to this OS. I have never actually thought how will be Anya really in reality! But I liked your characterisation of her. She is very much like Kiya, a person who has lost her own identity in an attempt to fulfill her parents expectation. I loved the equation you have shown between both sister. Best portion was undoubtely the part where both confessed that they didn't have friends. So I guess I could totally understand how come both gujral sister bonded that easily. Shopping portion was beautifully penned, and those little anecdote which you added to them, really were pleasant.

Personally I loved the the conversation between Kiya and Anya. It was really written realistically. But I would have loved if you have given Nawab Saheb dialogue too in the end part. See I love his dialogues and style of his dialoge delievery. Hopefully it will happen in next part.

You have left the OS at an interesting part. Or may be character of Kiya share so many different equation with different characters that it would be interesting to see all the character there. Highlight would be definitely KD. But other character could be interesting to watch too.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago