Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 57)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

warning: plz skip the update or give up reading if u dont like the language i have used bt dont be mad at me as the title itself says the content

warning: mature content!!!

PART 6:

Reality sank into maan's brain how cud he?? She loved him!!! It was his ego, his anger, his ignorance. He closed his eyes painfully and by the time he cud compose himself and say something she left.

Ridhz: she is totally broken maan take care of her!!

Geet reached the house back those words of maan lingered in her mind

tum hostel wapas chali jao I don't want to see ur face ITS ALL OVER between u and me!!!

Geet stood infront of the mirror and lingered her hand on her face, she removed her bindi, threw her jhumkas harshly

Issi liye tu maan ke kareeb nahi jaa pa rahi hai plz geet kam se kam aaj ke din tu apni bandishein dur kar agar tujhe maan chahiye toh aaj dikhado apna pagalpan just show him that u love him like mad dekh geet there is nothing wrong in giving urself to the man u love just trust him

Giving myself?? No I cannot!!! And I will not do it y do I need to prove him that I love him??

She removed her saree in one go, looked at the glass bangles, those were his fav color!! She banged her hands on the dresser breaking them all in the process.

sunne aur sunaane ko kuch nahi bacha geet, and it wud be better if u leave now as I am not interested in U neither ur talks!!!

Ya u are not interested in my talks that's the reason for u to leave me for an year hai na??? now wen I tried talking to u still u weren't interested lekin u can hear a third person in between us!!! Bus itna hi tha I hate u maan!!!

Don't u dare say that again!!!She turned around to find maan who walking into the room she did not want to confront him now, She wanted to leave this house. She did not bother looking at him, just moved out of the room towards the other room so that she cud change and leave bt maan followed her to the there too. She gave a frustrated look to him just leave me alone maan I don't want to speak to u mujhe jaane do I am going bt he did not budge

Kaha jaogi?? Ek saal mein meri yaad nahi gayi ab jab main tumhare saath hoon toh ab kaha jaana hai tumhe??He spoke plastering her completely onto him

Tumne jaanne ki koshish ki?? Ki main kaise hoon?? Nahi na? toh ab kyun aaye ho yaha?? Let go of me maan she wriggled

Leave me maan I don't want to ''''.her words stuck in her throat wen she felt him sealing the distance between their lips. She anticipated his actions, closed her mouth with her palm. That hurt his ego again!!! He left her immediately

Dammit kya prblm hai tumhari?? Y do u always stop me from touching u?? this is the reason for I feel u don't trust me saying this he threw her on the bed hoarsely picking her in his arms and hovered her dangerously crushing her petite frame. He ran his fingers up from her waist to the sides of her curves. She then realized that she removed her saree long before!!! Leaning his face on her maan placed feather kisses on both the cheeks he wispered I love you geet traced his rough stubble sensuously, she palpitated, moved her face sideways, closed her eyes helplessly, she was getting scared every moment with his closeness. He removed the clutch that was holding her hair firmly, threw it, holding her hair strands into his fist together crashed his lips on hers, she widen her eyes in shock. He traced his tongue into her mouth feeling those prolific inshore of her, she cud feel his love, his longing for her bt then she decided she will not give into his desire She always anticipates wen maan is gonna kiss her bt now!! Wat is running in his mind?? He left her mouth and ferreted out her features with his fingers from face to neck, stopped there at the pulse point of her neck kissed her bit her with his teeth nipping her skin, she twisted the spread in her hands trying to stop those emotions he was evoking in her.

She contemplated herself from getting drowned in his desire and pushed him off her body, tried to escape, bt he pulled her back on to the bed and pinned her holding her wrists getting angry for trying to go away from him. Geet did try to dissent again wen she heard him saying

Stop ur protests geet bohut ho gaya yeh sab ab aur nahi I want to claim u NOW!!! Scaring the hell out of her. He lifted her a little placing his hand on her waist, moved down to her navel bit her enjoying her feel thoroughly. He entangled his fingers in her waist band and pulled it tightly with his teeth. Geet did not say anything, she stopped her mind from working, she didn't want to hurt him again bt she was in agony, she was not ready, didn't want it now!!!

As his grip tightened on her wrists she flinched in pain, he looked them worriedly, found bruises on them kya hua geet tumhe?? he asked with concern filled eyes he continued wat did u do to urself without telling me??  U know I  cant handle ur pain She gulped her saliva tried to speak out her mind, and pleaded maan I don't want this plz leave me I am not ready, he looked at her in astonishment, rather more in anger, he held her ever vigorously kyun?? Aur kitna wait karna hai mujhe?? How long will u make me wait?? Bolo geet jawab do!!!

She lowered her eyes unable to see this rough side of him mujhse shaadi karlo NOW!!! That was a blow to him. Wat did she just say?? Marry her??  

Wat does this mean to u geet?? ur insecurity?? Or ur mistrust on me??? She did not reply god dammit answer me!!! Agar yeh tumhara pyar tha toh y did u wait for me to come back to u that too for an year?? Speak out geet '. Speak out!!! I want an answer!!! He demanded. U feel ill leave u after sleeping with u!!! right?? Is that the reason? Bolo geet ''''''' nahi maan aisa nahi hai

Toh kaisa hai geet?? kaisa hai?? u have ur insecurities in u issi liye tum yeh baat keh rahi ho bt wat abt me?? Even I had them in me!!! Mujhse jyada tum dev ke saath rehti thi uss waqt maine toh nahi kaha ki mujhse shaadi karlo!!

Now this was a shocker to geet Wat??? U feel dev and me?? Maan how cud u?? U had insecurities with dev!! he was like my brother maan how dare u even think in that direction Tumhe kya pata I even lost my frnd coz of my separation from u for an year kitna fikar karta tha mera. Kya mila mujhe tumse pyar karke?? Only pain!!! I hate u for doing this to me.

Geet!!! how dare u utter that word?? Who bhi for ur bloody frnd of urs??? Agar tumhare saath mujhe sona hi that oh I wud have done it even without ur consent too aur agar main chahta toh I wud have moved on during this year bt I did not do it geet coz I loved u

Yeh mat bhulo maan it was ur mistake it was ur misunderstanding I was waiting for u like a mad person since an year tum nahi aaye sirf ek choti si galat faimi and u left me!!! Bus yehi tha tumhara pyar. If u really loved me u cud have given me a chance to explain myself to u bt ull neva hai na?? ur ego is bigger than ur love!!! So my is self respect, it is important for me ill not give in all bcoz u want me to jab chaha baatein suna di jab chaha chu liya!!!

Geet!!! yeh chune ki baat kaha se aagayi?? This is the first time I came close to u he ranted out

She smirked haan agar main yeh kahongi ki mujhe chune ke liye hi tum yaha aaye ho toh?? He closed his eyes with those untamed words of her that's it till now he wanted to explain her wanted to say sorry to her bt this is the limit, U CANT LOVE ME GEET!!! NEVA!!! U NEVA LOVED ME!! NEVA TRUSTED ME!! he left her and walked out of the house towards his car, sat in it raising the accelerator to the max speed drove away, shifted the gear furiously as his anger took over his senses and out of the blue he lost his perception as a sudden plunge out of his car and it hit the tree nearby he fell on the ground unconscious coz he failed to apply brakes

how many of u want to throw ur jhooti and chappals?? anyways target 130 likes the fast u gimme the fast ill update

geet ka gussa iss liye coz of her frustration next one will clear ur doubts okies?? get to work girls!!!

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 5

NEXT PART:

PART 7

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 181 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarthahuaashiyaan_2010mishimgurtimanetsonai-adricaCandy_jsSarah08urs_anamikaGURTI143zainabzeeqniki7611cutemel_MGNeha0896neetugarg123maaneet_manicangeljyotisravanthi93mkd.70krishna.mita1993geetkamaantelevision9Paingelsadavirkthendral_111mmishra1joa123sanj1905seductivepurplerizwanaqdrashtipatel30vij10nityamisthydreamypMaangeetlove7niki02sweet-mishtyTheSunShineshruthiruchscutestarzrostlovepoopreet.harmanNihsonmamatha.mish123Shilalipinishnalgawjusangelcrazy_125kainturakiranturbulenceRupi_bains...sharanya...26_chaitraneha_g6Asheleygreshuvarthyadi000pari168997531supernasahuprinces939keerthi90NH1971mounacutykavya.sravyaits_merashgirl000saroneel11.lovemaaneet.najmaDGam_sweet_parisree.maneetCuteTommyCrystalSayakrndrlove4allns.1WhypadhuRishbalaAsyaMGkareena32aakritisri1111dreamy4evershinseenVinsh23anmirzaQuintessentialIarunsunita_gmElienoreMGrandhir_ki_dolljssoodd_soniaKasiKasidreamymishti88ana1411maanshisnehapriyajeyanthi123Dei_Gratia...RIDDHIMA...mehak173custodian75valli30lovesiaHanishadevimaaneetmaahiAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekritzy09Tia-AFreeBirdabhayprsinghsweetsampa39PaintedSkyDoracakepreeti.1komlikamayurmaaneet-Veritaserum-luv_DDwajiha-1tintinuawesomepoojakiran_ratiTinkerBellameettumaaneet5-Sexy-Craziest_MGShruthelove2_somazaara2212sdlife19Remya_Pillaiarpitajimandy15preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapemonikasethpop77flowers4umandymoresona-rai--Ratna--freya123Ash1991maanmeet1rsroopalimaanseeaamirkhanfanmaaniqraHansaNBasilisk_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Little_Mermaid.kabslocksimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123-Mounika-Magical-Wingslehrsanum23Rashmi...Sri_Radhadolly10chavvi16mysteriousmilliLoquacious_Aashabinash079Infinity.Krishna_SouravspvdDonnaa..AnushaGeet..

Hanishadevi IF-Rockerz
Hanishadevi
Hanishadevi

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
OMG both also mad in love...insecirity..pls cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
nice update..

their anger has destroyed them

dreamyharika

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Love means trust nd everything..
Bt maan not trust geet.
Nd he dont deserve geet

dreamyharika

anmirza IF-Dazzler
anmirza
anmirza

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Woah!!! That was intense! N yea aptly so, both Maan and Geet are indeed PAGAL!!!!

dreamyharika

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Awww Maan's always hurting Geet

dreamyharika

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
maaneet's frustration and anger ... Awesome update.

dreamyharika

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i find geet more responsible in this case 
the last words she said just hurted him most

dreamyharika

Go to top