Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 47)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

warning: plz skip the update or give up reading if u dont like the language i have used bt dont be mad at me as the title itself says the content

PART 5:

Geet: So u doubt me!!! U doubt if I really have those pills with me right??

He laughed like a mad person and replied y will I doubt u geet wen I myself saw them in ur bag two days back. Anyways u may go back to ur hostel now, there is no need for u to stay with me doubting my intentions

He started to leave bt geet stopped him again holding his coller mujhe ek mauka toh do apni baat kehne ka maan plz!!! He again laughed kya kehna hai geet?? I always thought u loved me and believed it too bt I now know that u have always taken my love for u as physical need wat more reasons will u have?? with this he shoved her hands away and continued tum hostel wapas chali jao I don't want to see ur face ITS ALL OVER between u and me!!!Geet was numb for few seconds, it took her time to register his words in her mind, she stood rooted wat did he just say?? To forget everything?? How can she?? By the time she composed herself and look at him he left. She ran outside the pub like a mad person it was late night and to find a cab at this time is almost impossible, she did not know wat to do every passing second was like hell to her now. Bt then she did manage reaching home, the door was open she entered skeptically with slow steps walked towards maan's room where he seemed to be asleep. She didn't know her relation wud go onto rocks by helping her frnd!!! She bent down and kissed his forehead deciding to talk to him the next mrng, she turned around wen she felt a tug in her duppata, her leg got tripped with the force and she fell on the bed joining maan. He was awake and his eyes told the tale he was in!!!

Maan: y are u back here??? He questioned her holding her hair in his palm, His eyes were red with anger

Geet: maan I wanted to talk to u' wat is left now??? Wat more do u want to say geet??

Geet: maan plz listen to me for once maan plz!!! He got up the bed sunne aur sunaane ko kuch nahi bacha geet, and it wud be better if u leave now as I am not interested in U neither ur talks!!! He concluded

Her hazels were like clouded with tears so much listening to him bt she had decided she is not going anywhere leaving him, how will she prove to him that she neva doubted his intensions??? she ran to him and hugged him like mad maan plz don't leave me!!! I cant live without u main kahi nahi jaa rahi hoon main yehi rahongi she sobbed holding him its not over, our relation cant end this way ill neva let u go away maan tum jo kahoge main who karongi plz mujhe mat chodo maan main sach keh rahi hoon main mar jaongi!!!

Maan: nahi geet tumhe marne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai and stop this drama I am fed up agar tum ghar chodke nahi jaogi toh main chala jaata hoon with this he harshly pushed her and left before geet cud contemplate

Geet didn't know till now her madness for this man in her life, everything without him seemed to her hollow, she cried for a long time falling on her knees hugging herself. All she cud make out was he left her!! it might be easy for him bt to her he has been and will always be her love!!! He is her love!!! She promised herself she will get him back at any cost be it loosing herself to him this time!!!

The next day geet did try talking to maan, bt he did not even spare a glance at her it seemed to her as if she did not exist to him. All her attempts went into vain, she made up she will wait for his turmoil to end she will wait for him!!!

Geet didn't know that this wait will be long. She still did not leave that house of his where she cud feel him around, where she felt solace expected him to come back every single minute!!! Every single day!!!

Single day turned to single week he did not come!!! single week turned to single year still he did not come!!!

And finally they have reached to the ending of their MBA. Geet was loosing it completely all the doors for reaching maan seemed to shut now. Every day finding him in the class so close yet so far started to kill her insides. Everybody in the college thought maan and geet broke and that was true too!!! Something which riddhima observed, she did ask armaan as to wat happened bt he too did not had any clue as maan did not tell him anything after asking him for eternal times not even in his drunkened state. How will he share it?? how will he say to armaan that his mishti doubted him?? And his ego!!! Did not let him go back to her. He suffered as much as she!!!

That's it riddhima decided she will help her frnd now be it wateva the situation might be. This one year of separation has been a hell on her, she even spoke less, her frndship with dev too almost died as dev had asked her to forget maan which made geet very furious she maintained her distance. Even though she treated dev to be like a brother he did not have any right to talk abt maan!!! Her maan!!!

Riddhima and armaan did not know wat exactly went wrong neither maan was telling anything nor geet. So they arranged a secret date for both of them so that they wud sort the issue. Geet knew it already as ridhz told her abt it bt it was only maan who was unaware and armaan had to lie abt it otherwise he wud neva eva come.

Geet was getting ready in her salwar trying to look the best today as she was happy that after an year things will clear between her and maan. Riddhima saw geet who lost in her world of happiness, her an year her eyes beamed. She reached geet and shoved a saree

Ridhz: geet aaj tujhe maan ko manana hai so every ounce of u shud be appealing to him aaj ke din yeh sharmana band kar yaar

Geet: ridhz are u mad?? Tu jaanti hai I don't like wearing sleevless blouses then??? And this saree is see through are u out of ur mind??

Ridhz: for god sake listen to me atleast today geet plz do as I say!!! Issi liye tu maan ke kareeb nahi jaa pa rahi hai plz geet kam se kam aaj ke din tu apni bandishein dur kar agar tujhe maan chahiye toh aaj dikhado apna pagalpan just show him that u love him like mad dekh geet there is nothing wrong in giving urself to the man u love just trust him. U know armaan and me how we are!!! Sabka apna tarika hota hai geet socho even after this one long year maan did not even try getting into a  relation with other girl. Woh tujhse bohut pyar karta hai and sometimes loves takes physical gestures to express urself agar maan ne kuch kiya bhi ho toh accept it today aaj agar tumne mauka kho diya toh shayad hi kabhi phir mile!!! College khatm go gaya u have all the while waited for him during an year he only just that he was still there with u around bt now we donno where will we go, tu Australia chali jayegi toh maan ko dekhna dur baat bhi nahi kar payegi

Geet hugged ridhz who was right, and she decided that she will do as ridhz told her. She got ready with the saree and left to the place along with ridhz. It was a beach side, deserted moreover the most romantic place in the outskirts. Soon they reached their destiny where maan and armaan were already there. Ridhz held geet's hand and walked towards the table which was arranged beautifully with flowers, she found maan lost into some other world, her heart pricked seeing him so lost. Ridhz coughed to gain his attention, he looked at ridhz first and then geet, his sight stopped at her, shocked, surprised she was looking sensual with that saree of her, for minutes he did not let his sight leave her. He was not even blinking his eye, he was so lost checking her out from head to heel. It seemed to him as if the saree is just made for her. Breaking his reverie riddhima spoke,

Ridhz: agar itna hi pyar tha toh kyun dur rehte ho maan apni geet se?? I know both of u are not happy staying away from each other

Maan: bus riddhima I don't love her anymore and it wud be better if geet understands this too

Ridhz: humse jhoot keh paoge lekin apne aapse?? Apne aapse toh jhoot mat bolo just let her speak wat she wants to

Maan: wat will she say?? Yeh ki she trusts me?? Itna ki jab main uske liye fikar kar raha tha ki who akeli kaise rahegi hostel mein issi liye ghar laaya toh madam ko yeh laga ki I was using the situation to get close to her?? love needs trust riddhima which she neva had on me and those after pills are a proof of it geet closed her eyes painfully how ridhz will feel now?? Was the question

Ridhz: wait a min!!! pills??? Ridhz turned towards geet maan yeh kya keh raha hai geet?? god maan those were mine mom ko mere aur armaan ke relation par doubt hai she always checks on my things so I asked geet to keep them with her as she stays in hostel itni choti si baat aur tum

Reality sink into maan's brain how cud he?? She loved him!! It was his ego, his anger, his ignorance. He closed his eyes painfully and by the time he cud compose and say something she left.

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 4

NEXT PART:

PART 6

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarswati_suthahumishimstar432sonai-adricaCandy_jsSarah08bushi1GURTI143niki7611zainabzeeqnishasharma18kavitamundharaneetugarg123tirtasSweetdebisravanthi93JaneRochestermkd.70AminagatoenBBP97luminouslathaautelevision9ammyicycoolPaingelkrishna.cyberprincessvij10drashtipatel30PoonamTsanj1905seductivepurplethendral_111love_lavnyasadavirkmans22mmishra1joa123sk_75preet.harmanrostmamatha.Nihsonsurbhijn106amrinderkaur9maangeetforeverdreamypprincesssarahnityaCiaMaaneetniki02sweet-mishtyTheSunShineManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchscutestarz26_chaitraaroobasiddiqcrazy_125kainturakirannadia-arshadnishnalAsheleyRupi_bains...sharanya...SHRADDHA2102pari1689varthyadi000mounacutynajmaDG.lovemaaneet.neel11SweetestPariits_merashgirl000CrystalSayaSphinxkeerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971supernasahuprinces939shabnam22muskaan...sree.maneetCuteTommym-g19shristi1ns.1sheetalvasaGudiyalovesguruaakritisri1111dreamy4everkareena32d_sonialove4alljssoodkrndrdreamymishti88QuintessentialImaanshiarunsunita_gmanmirza...RIDDHIMA...AshleyAngelenaShonameetcustodian75snehapriyajeyanthi123Dei_Gratialovesiavalli30Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39Hanishadevi-indu--Mitu-AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekmaaneetmaahiawesomepoojanehakapoor7piya27meettumaaneet5nihatrianjucoolmayurmaaneetPaintedSkypreeti.1-Veritaserum-paponeconmrk-1ritzy09ushankitvctintinumandy15preethiayoga23priyazaara2212honeygrapeRemya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19arpitajiammu5sona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991freya123aamirkhanfanmaaniqraBasiliskrsroopalimaanseepop77flowers4umandymoreCraziest_MGShruthekabslockspunam2712impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23lehrMonaSWritesLILY111144dolly10chavvi16Rashmi...Sri_Radhavrinda22mysteriousmilliLoquacious_Aashabinash079tabby999Infinity.Krishna_SouravspvdDonnaa..AnushaGeet..

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Nice update Embarrassed

Edited by maaniqra - 30 August 2012 at 1:14pm

dreamyharika

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
nice

dreamyharika

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
an year passed ... Aww ...poor maaneet

Nice update

dreamyharika

alekhika20 IF-Sizzlerz
alekhika20
alekhika20

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Loued the update.

dreamyharika

Rashmi... IF-Stunnerz
Rashmi...
Rashmi...

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ye maan bhi ajeeb hai bina soche bol deta hai fir sochega ki geet ko kaise manaaun?

dreamyharika

sadavirk Senior Member
sadavirk
sadavirk

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update sooon ...

dreamyharika

Go to top