Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 36)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

warning: plz skip the update or give up reading if u dont like the language i have used bt dont be mad at me as the title itself says the content

PAGALPAN:

PART 4:

Then he understood that she is not reacting to him. Their first and special kiss!!! He left her immediately to find tears in her eyes. He just cudnt bear them. Geet closed her mouth with her dupatta looking at maan with guilt he mistook it as regret y are u crying geet?? he asked her she did not reply, that burned his insides doesn't he has any right on her??? Wats wrong even if he kissed her for once? He loves her!!! He looked at her pale face for few minutes, getting no reaction from her he walked away in anger.

Geet(st): how am I to tell u maan I feel bad for not being able to tell abt u to di. Please try to understand gimme sometime maan, please once I am done with that I promise ill give u myself completely. Weneva u come close to me the only thing comes to my mind is di, babaji meri madat karna

This scene was witnessed by sam who was burning inside since the time maan proposed geet. she always tried to woo him, seduce him, but his eyes never eva spares even a glance at her. Sam knows that maan is insecure abt geet and dev's relation, also that maan and geet always lack a physical relationship coz geet is a traditional girl, moreover a studious one. It was late night, maan was still drinking in the pub, armaan was busy with riddhima, otherwise armaan wud neva leave maan's side. Both of them are best of frnds. Geets teary eyes lingered him so much. She doesn't trust him enuf?? Was the question. Weneva he tried getting close to her she always runs away in fear that he wud cross his limits. The fact that maan cudnt till now understand that she actually wants to give in bt the only reason for her to back off is heer!!! She wanted to take this relationship ahead with heer's consent. So sam tried to use this lagging point of maan and geet's relation as her trump card in her game to get maan in her life. But she very well knows that maan will not fall into her trap that easily. So she made her own way to win his heart. She walked towards the tipsy maan who was drowned in an other world. She placed her hand on his shoulder to which he turned around.

Sam: maan why do u bother so much abt a girl who neva gives u importance?? He looked at her astonished maan let her go, she feels u only love her body not her heart!!! I know u both fought. I have seen u both on the terrace in the mrng

Maan: enuf sameera not a word against my geet!!! he roared aura b tum kahogi ki jo geet nahi karsakti who tum karogi!!! Mere liye!!! U will give me wat she cant

This shocked sam wat she wanted to speak maan anticipated it how???

Maan: don't try to throw urself on me as it wont work out. Geet jaise bhi hai meri hai!!! aur main uska!!! He declared.

Sam: she trusts u so much that she carries contraceptive pills in her bag right maan?? I know that u both have been living together since a week

Sam just walked away with her victory looking at maan's face.

Geet was searching for maan since evening as she wanted to say sorry to him for wateva has happened in the mrng, she called him many times he did not pick his call, so she called armaan he said maan is in pub. By the time she cud reach maan, she found sam talking to maan, their convo made her mad. She expected him to say something bt he did not. Her eyes went teary, bt the thing that hurted her the most was whom she treated as a frnd till now was trying to cheat on her. Wen she found sam walking passing her, she held her arm firmly and *SLAP*

Sam: how dare u slap me geet

Geet: yeh kaam mujhe bohut pehle kardena chahiye tha sam jo maine ab kiya. Anyways u wanted to know as to y I was carrying those pills with me, right?? Baby I have a tendancy to loose myself around maan, afterall he is not impotent

Sam: kisse jhoot keh rahi ho? Apne aapse ya phir mujhse?? I know wat kind of village girl u are geet. Manna padega ek side dev, ek side maan saying this sam left the pub. Maan stood there listening to their talks he heard wat geet spoke to sam he did not mind it, he wanted his answers. Geet was all silent she just walked towards him held his wrist to take him home, he pushed her harshly mujhe pata hai mere koi sawal ka jawab nahi hota tumhare pass toh behtar yehi hoga ki main tumse kuch naahi poochun

Geet: so u doubt me!!! U doubt if I really have those pills with me right??

He laughed like a mad person and replied y will I doubt u geet wen I myself saw them in ur bag two days back. Anyways u may go back to ur hostel now, there is no need for u to stay with me doubting my intentions.

TWO DAYS BACK:

Maan wanted geet to move on with him to the other day coz her roommate was out of station for few days and most of all he was worried for her. She very reluctantly agreed to it bt only after confirming that she will be at his place for a week only!!! Even then both of them used to sleep in diff rooms.

It was Sunday maan was sipping his coffee lazily getting fresh, suddenly the door opened he looked at the door to find who was it damn he was so dead geet in a red color saree, made a plat looking eva so beautiful. She came back from pooja with the teeka and looking like a married woman maan cudnt stop himself from staring at her. He was on call with armaan bt his eyes were lingering on her all the while. Geet did not even change took her book as her exams were almost ending. Maan was in a naughty mood to tease her. He tried to snatch her book bt she gave an angry glare and he knows how serious she can be during her exams. He walked away knowing her reaction, he got the TV remote, switching it on he got engrossed into it watching cricket. It had been an hr still geet was busy, she did not even speak to him. He lost his patience now he slowly curled up in geet's lap. She was so busy with her book and looked so edible with those reading glasses of her. He turned towards her moving the saree from the stomach he kissed her burying his face in her. She suddenly closed the book gulping her saliva thinking wat is he upto. He snatched the book from her hands and threw it away, along with those glasses of her. He finally got her attention

Maan: aur kitna padhogi jaan?? he looked at her seductively pushing her onto the bed moving his hand on her bare stomach, kissing her whereva he is finding her naked skin sending goosebumps to her!!!

Geet: maan no stop it!!!! maan!!! Exams sirf mere nahi tumhare bhi hai padho jaake, She tried to get him off her, bt he was not interested in her protests. He came on her looking into her eyes geet u look so beautiful she blushed lowering her lashes just like a married woman, she looked at him pouting, enuf of ur teasing maan' She pushed him away and ran towards the changing room. He followed her, bt she was too quick closed the door on his face he came back grinning, then found her purse lieing on the floor. He picked it up to place it on the table wen his sight fell on the after pills in her bag, anger ran through his veins, clentched his fists tightly. He did not know till now geet was doubting him and his intentions??? He closed his eyes in pain and anger. Bt still he did not ask her anything thought of giving her time so that she wud tell her reasons.

Precap: nahi dongi!!! Target 120 likes plz everybody read this note plz!!!

I know this story is confusing so I am giving u the reasons for it. this one is a blend of modern and traditional values and feelings geet is completely a traditional girl, heer is like a parent to her and she feels guilty for not telling abt maan to her sister and once her sister wud say ok she can then give herself to maan bt maan is a modern person, he doesn't really care abt society in anyway, on one side his insecurities are eating him up which is making him to claim her bt then he cannot do it without geet's consent and sometimes he looses himself around her which makes geet feel as if he loves her body not her heart even after telling him abt her prblm. And coming to their prblm with the physical relationship its really a delicate matter which is to be handled with care sometimes small gestures can be taken in a wrong way any man wud feel the same as maan felt finding those pills in geet's bag bt geet had some other reason to carry them I hope u all understood my point anyway further updates will give u a clarity anydoubts plz ask me!!!

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 3

NEXT PART:

PART 5

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmani3897geniusbmmishimshubhiguptaishitamorestar432Candy_jsSarah08bushi1GURTI143niki7611zainabzeeqSweetdebineetugarg123cutemel_MGangeljyotimkd.70sravanthi93aparnapoduriJaneRochesterBBP97krishna.girijamkrishnageetkamaantelevision9ammyicycoollathaauPaingelmmishra1joa123thendral_111rizwanaqsanj1905vij10drashtipatel30PoonamTmamatha.sk_75amrinderkaur9Shilalipilovepoopreet.harmanrostdreamypprincesssarahCiaMaaneetmisthyTheSunShineniki02turbulenceRupi_bains...sharanya...ManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchscrazy_125sweet-mishtyaroobasiddiqcutestarzAsheleynishnalSHRADDHA2102pari1689mounacuty.lovemaaneet.its_menajmaDGrashgirl000neel11supernasahukeerthi90ssshhmansi.tripathiNH1971sree.maneetCuteTommym-g19cool_gal17am_sweet_pariCrystalSayaOblivion007dreamy4everaakritisri1111angelarafWhypadhukareena32sheetalvasashristi1ns.1jssoodlove4allkrndrgurudrishtidreamymishti88QuintessentialImaanshipayal.gupta177anmirzaDei_Gratiacustodian75jeyanthi123ElienoreMGAshleyAngelenarandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...valli30lovesiasweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdHanishadevimaaneetmaahi-Mitu-TeamMcSwarekmonika1992deepali1022nehakapoor7awesomepoojatintinuushankitvcpaponecon-Veritaserum-piya27ritzy09nihatrimayurmaaneetDoracakemeravigilisowajiha-1PaintedSkymaanseeaamirkhanfanmaaniqraBasiliskfreya123Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna---Priti11-flowers4umandymorepop77arpitajiammu5Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19zaara2212meena..mandy15preethiaCraziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksShruthelove2_somaMagical-WingsimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123_SharmeenLuvsGClehrsanum23dolly10_Maaneet_chavvi16Sri_Radhagorgeousqueen.abinash079Loquacious_AashmysteriousmilliDownhillKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity...AnushaGeet..Donnaa

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nice update

dreamyharika

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
awesome update 
loved it 

dreamyharika

impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

superb update

yaar ye sam ko toh chodna nhi

alwats try to increase complications in maaneet relatioship

nd me too confused y she is keeping pills in her bag

dreamyharika

keerthi90 Goldie
keerthi90
keerthi90

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
kya yaar itna chotusa update diya...Cry
maan ne geet pe doubt kiya woh bhi us sam ki baaton main aakar...
pata nahin kya hone wala hain...u didn't even give us a precap...
atleast next update toh badawala dena...
update soon...badawala...waiting

dreamyharika

lovesia IF-Rockerz
lovesia
lovesia

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
nice update
us sam ki toh
there will be some reason thats y geet carry pills

dreamyharika