Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 145

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu5

simply superb. plz do PM me

added Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 25)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
lovely teasers...

continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
mkc123,  ammyicycool,  rajpreet,  aashiyaan_2010,  drashtipatel30,  PoonamT,  

THANKS SO MUCH DEARIESHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolturbulenceSweetestPariniki02mansi.tripathigurudrishtiana1411kiran_ratiKINGKHANFANlove2_somaimpoojavermamandymoresona-rai--Ratna--ammu5lehrNeelambari..singh24goldenmoon-Orchid-Krishna_Souravspvd

dreamyharika

IF-Rockerz

dreamyharika

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

PAGALPAN

PART 3:

KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS:

Since mrng maan has fired almost 10 employees in his rage. He is actually in a foul mood it has been a month since he joined KC bt neva did he react on his employees so much.

Maan's phone rang be it the other no he wud not receive it bt it was prem that means a way for him to know abt geet, even though he is trying hard to keep himself aloof her, he is unable to hold himself from having a hint of geet's howabouts and whereabouts. He very reluctantly lifted his call

Maan: hello bhai boliye he answered his call expecting prem to say abt geet

Prem: hello maan kaisa hai?? he expected maan to ask abt geet

Maan: I am fine bhai aap kaise hain? He grew impatient

Prem: I am fine lekin koi hai jo thik nahi hai!!! and u know who!!! That's it he was waiting for a chance

Maan:  bhai Maine geet ke bare mein kuch poocha hi kab hain? Aur waise bhi who jaise bhi hogi thik hi hogi Prem laughed as he understood that some misunderstandings are overpowering his love. He felt happy that maan indeed loves geet

Prem: lekin maine geet ke bare mein bola hi kab hai maan??? I was just telling that someone is not just fine and by someone I meant its u I was asking abt u bt then I wanted to talk to u abt geet too!!! some part of maan desparately wanted to hear him bt then his bruised ego did not let him to do so he just cut off prem saying I don't want to hear anything abt geet!!!

Prem: agar aaj tune nahi suna toh bohut pachtayega maan. I donno wat went wrong between u and geet bt she needs u at this moment especially wen she is pregnant and I know its u plz maan save ur love, save ur child warna tu apne bache ko kho dega, geet ko heer ne ek mahine ka time diya to abort so its on u to decide wat u want to do

Maan got a total shock and he was in such a state that he cudnt even understand wat prem was saying he was overwhelmed that geet is pregnant!!! His geet is pregnant with his child!!! His child!!! bt then the only word which struck him ABORTION?? She wants to abort their baby? Their love? How can she do it? Wat are u talking prem? Geet is pregnant? How dare she can even think of aborting my child? Agar geet sochti hai ki she can cut my part from herself toh aisa kabhi nahi hoga I wont let her do it I am coming main bhi dekhta hoon how wud she do it he said with a finality in his voice. He did not listen to him further, cut the call not giving prem a chance to explain anything

------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

An year ago!!!

Maan: I LOVE YOU GEET!!!

Maan proposed geet infront of the whole college kneeling down forwarding his hand for her to accept his proposal. Geet was shocked for a sec, she cudnt say anything, although she loved him with her heart neva did she try telling him. Geet had always been a shy girl and here maan is proposing her out of the blue. Her career, her life had always been her priority for her. The way heer managed the business it was an inspiration to the youngsters and she wanted to join her sister after she completes her education. Then wen she realized that she is falling for maan, she thought she doesnt deserve him. Bt today her dream came true!!! She didn't understand that it was maan's insecurity which is making him to do it infront of the college. DEV!!! The sole reason of it. geet and dev share a great bond since childhood. He had been with geet through thick and thin of her life. Maan wanted to propose geet bt not this way. He wanted to do something special, something contrasting, something unlike which no one eva did!!! Kuch aisa jisme pagalpan ho!!! Jise geet hamesha yaad rakhe!!! Bt its geet and dev's bond that is overpowering and he wanted to have geet completely for himself, just for him!!!

Maan: jaan!!! geet my leg is aching now kuch toh kaho!!! Haan kehdo he smiled at her bt not getting any answer he got worried and scared of her rejection bt then I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Those words he looked up to geet and hugged her tight making geet embrassed infront of everybody. Her body stiffened, maan sensed that, so he immediately left released her.

Maan: geet are u fine??? He asked her as her face seemed tensed up

Geet: I am fine maan!!! Bt neva do u allow ur things go public y today?? She asked him surprised

Maan: coz maan singh khurana wants the whole world to know abt his love of life geet handa saying this he hugged her tight.

Its been a month since maan proposed geet, things did not change much. Even though geet and maan were in a relation geet still spends most of her time with dev studying as it was her final year of MBA which maan hated. His insecurities are still in him!!! Actually growing more and more with the closeness of geet with dev

Today geet was not feeling well and she is preparing for her last mid exam scheduled in an hr. Both dev and geet sat in the college canteen, engrossed into the books so much. Suddenly geet puked her food near the sink, dev cleaned her mouth with his kerchief. Maan didn't know abt geet's illness. He saw the only scene of dev wiping her lips. He was watching both of them fuming in anger, bt did not say anything.

After the exam geet got relaxed as her exam was great. She was happy and also feeling better with her health too. Geet was giggling with her frnds around wen suddenly her phone beeped. She opened the text message WAITING FOR U LOVE!!! @TERRACE

Geet walked slowly getting scared towards the terrace thinking wat is maan upto. Suddenly she felt being dragged onto the wall. Pinning her maan tried to take her lips into his but she moved her face away, she even tried getting out of his grip, it only went tighter as she struggled bt in futile she wudnt budge that easily so taking her duppata into hands geet covered her face with it again trying to veil him from kissing her. Maan looked at her amused not today geet!!! If u feel ur duppata can save u no!!! it cant saying this he slammed his lips on hers kissing her passionately close to madness. He continued to kiss her although her duppata was stopping his tongue to enter into her mouth, he bit her lips. Geet moaned asking him to leave her as the saliva trickled down her chin bt he was nowhere to listen to her. She hit him on his chest with her tiny palms. Neva did maan tried touching her!!! The reason, geet is feeling bad for not able to tell abt her love to heer!!! She thought wat if heer doesn't agree?? She will die!!! if heer says no!!!

Wen maan felt that geet is going out of her breath he left her, but he slipped her dupatta from her face and took her lips again cramping his mouth completely on her lips. He wasn't feeling good seeing dev and geet today, he wanted geet to be with him always!!! And he is unable to voice that out wat if geet takes his feelings to be SUSPISION. He glued her body completely onto his!!! Yanked her closer not even letting air to pass between them. Bt in all this he failed to realize that she is not responding, he is forcing himself on her. He now tried entering his tongue into her mouth, struggled hard to do it. Then he understood that she is not reacting to him. Their first and special kiss!!! He left her and found tears in her eyes. He just cudnt bear them.

Wat will maan do now?? How will geet react?? past and present will go parallel from now 

PREVIOUS PART:
PART 2

NEXT PART:

PART 4

Edited by dreamyharika - 22 September 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelimani3897krishna.drashtipatel30girijamkrishnaswati2011rostmishimBluesaffire2MADHUKAAJALKIMLshubhiguptasravanthi93apubasustar432sonai-adricaCandy_jsSarah08rumana8823121989niki7611zainabzeeqNeha0896anjyluvangeljyotidreamypdivyaraghanigeetkamaantelevision9ammyicycoolPaingelmans22joa123PoonamTvij10thendral_111sanj1905sheetalvasaamrinderkaur9mamatha.supernasahuShilalipilovepoopreet.harmanCiaMaaneetMaangeetlove7SweetestParipayal.gupta177sweet-mishtycutestarzaroobasiddiqniki02nishnalkainturakiranjeyanthi123crazy_125simm_bainsgreshucustodian75SHRADDHA2102pari1689snehapriyamounacutykavya.sravyanajmaDG.lovemaaneet.its_merashgirl000angelgurtiprinces939keerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971CrystalSayacool_gal17shristi1ns.1sree.maneetm-g19aakritisri1111Doracakedreamy4everlovebapu18RishbalaAsyaMGnihatrikareena32love4alljssoodgurudrishtipiya27krndrawesomepoojakabslocksdreamymishti88maanshiana1411CheckmateIWinanmirzaElienoreMGJeba.Rahman...RIDDHIMA...Dei_GratiaAshleyAngelenasanum23lovesiasweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirddeepali1022lil.mizz.smexii-Mitu-KINGKHANFANHanishadevi-indu-maaneetmaahimonika1992nehakapoor7wajiha-1-Veritaserum-paponecon_AngelSonu_meetturitzy09PaintedSkyAsh1991tintinuushankitvcharshithaaaaaaamandy15preethiameena..honeygrapezaara2212freya123sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseemaaniqraMischiefManagedflowers4umandymoremonikasethpop77sdlife19arpitajiammu5Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.vrinda22Shruthelove2_somaTyropunam2712gill123-Mounika-impoojavermaInvisible_WingsBDayGal-11Janvalli30lehrdolly10Rashmi...chavvi16singh24Sri_RadhaLoquacious_Aashtabby999Neelambari..IsleOfCapriabinash079Krishna_Souravspvd-Orchid-goldenmoon..AnushaGeet.._Maaneet_

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
so prem also knows maan..

and the past omg... insecurity is very bad and tats wat maan feels about his relation with geet..

dreamyharika

lovesia

IF-Rockerz

lovesia

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
nice update
maan josh me aake hosh nahi khona chahiye
hope all MU will clear soon

dreamyharika

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
nice update

dreamyharika

nishnal

nishnal

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Are yaar...ths isnt rite...u updatd it in such a way tht me nt aakd to gues whtz nxt in ur store plz update soon...n got to knw the pagalpan of maan...n his insecurites...update jaldi dena... Wink

dreamyharika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top