Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 123)

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdlife19

Jaldi dena Kal

haan di in an hr probablyWink

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
res
dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ammyicycoolPoonamTsheetalvasagirijamkrishna9290860623maliknluminouskabslocksdivyaraghanisimmi11Bluesaffire2sonya2012payal.gupta177sravanthi93queenbee001maaneet_manicpearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahiurs_anamikagcdfanSNEHA4990sushloveNeha0896kavya.sravyaanjyluvnishnaldeepsikha09gawjusangelcutestarzsweet-mishtyneel11niki02preet.harmanlovepooaparnapoduririzwanaqsugivarunringmeseductivepurplem-g19sadavirkthendral_111anky_smaanshiSweetestParinityanajmaDGetrikamaan_ki_jaantoofan_mailLILY111144sk_75mansi.tripathid_soniakeerthi90cutestar12mish123Nihsonmagyshahmanisha259fantesyRiddhima3payal12crazy_125valli30lehrpari168926_chaitralovesiagargi12nehakapoor7love4allpiya27jssooddreamymishti88princes939ManeetGurtiMGradha.nandinisweetsampa39anmirzaHanishadeviGurtiArtirashmi.vaish68muskaan...am_sweet_parishristi1preeti.1bobbydollushankitvckiran99Alicia2001anjucoolkareena32maanspadhulovebapu18nihatrimemyselfndIAsh1991freya123maaneetmaahiAIMAMSKana1411tiakashyapimpoojavermashalinisaran89maanharuteemmaaneet5jasraj123SONOMAKTER1love2_soma-padma-muraadlovesdddona86punam2712srirad3295harshdblil.mizz.smexiidisha_Maan.GCambbihamandy15preethiaTheDarkKnight--Ratna--tintinu18mypridehoneygrapeShravya.Mtushti-kiranammu5Gcs-girlsdlife19komlikaflowers4umandymore-afsha-aamirkhanfanmaaniqramonikasethspvdaashluvsmaanRemya_Pillaizaara2212sona-raiabinash079meena..MonaLovesMaandolly10shrutheAjayMaaneet_Vidu--Neelam--PrithviSanyo1

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 08 October 2012 at 12:09am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihsonturbulencemansi.tripathijssoodkareena32d_soniamaanshiTia-AFreeBirdAIMAMALIKanjoriiisanu3108ushankitvcyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5love2_soma-Gemini-punam2712meena..aamirkhanfansona-rai--Ratna--lehrimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANSri_RadhaDonnaaspvd

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

PART 11

warning 18+!!!!!

It had been a week since the marriage, geet cud understand the turmoil in him. Maan was feeling bad for his behavior, though he neva said out, she is his better half. She knows he is guilty. Bt she wanted the present to be happy for him and her too. He neva made her evident of  his guilt coz he knows hurting himself mean hurting his geet. He used to take care of her in every way and of all she is pregnant and he just cant hurt her. The only aspect they were lagging was a physical relationship. Geet cud neva voice that being a women. Dadima and aniee treated her with so much care that geet felt she is the most lovable person on earth. Bt here maan was still feeling guilty, the day prem made him realize that geet was waiting for him for a month he felt like stabbing himself for not reaching her in that hell of a month, his inner guilt was eating him so much that he didn't want to get close to geet . He understood how much he hurt her in his pagalpan. She was always his and this mere thought broke his insides. Even after the marriage he kept his distance from her. He wanted geet to punish him and she was not doing it that made him even more guiltier.

On the night of the marriage maan's things were shifted from his outhouse to his room in the mansion, with this geet understood that maan was staying away from his family. He separated himself from them coz he didn't want his dadi and sister to know abt his situation. A month passed, maan wud not even let geet to step out alone in the house too. Its as if the whole world  is under her feet. He did not even let her do karvacauth this time. Though he tried to make up to her the lost moments of happiness and love, geet was craving for his touch badly. She didn't know wat to say or do. He changed himself so much according to his wify, he wud not argue for anything with her. Wateva she wishes for and desires for is his priority. She sometimes missed that commanding and demanding maan. He is hell bent on punishing himself for his deeds. How cudnt he make out?? His love was so weak that he had to be so cheap?? Sometimes premeer used to visit their place and geet used to feel bad seeing their secret romance around. This was once noticed by maan, and now he understood that its high time he shud face geet, question her, say her wat is running in her mind and also his!!!

It was mid night and geet was changing her clothes. She found maan busy with his files and she deciced to seduce him. She was removing her blouse and maan made an entry from the study to their room. Bingo!!! Wrapping the saree around her naked chest she walked towards him and took his lips into hers. Maan was shocked wat is she doing?? He wanted to talk to her and she is!!! He mumbled something which went dumb to her ears, she was involved in the kiss. All his words died in the throat, bt he has to compose, he cant push her that will again hurt her. Feeling that maan was not responding geet left him and looked at him with tearful eyes. Maan was again angry on himself to make her cry... kyun maan?? y cant we forget everything and be happy?? Jabse shaadi hua u don't touch me jo hua so hua forget everything plz mujhse dur mat raho, saying this she hugged him ... yeh kya pagalpan hai geet wear ur blouse, mujhe tumse baat karna hai... nahi karna mujhe tume koi baat, y don't u understand I don't want to discuss anything related to our past... he was touched with wateva geet just spoke... bt geet I don't want to hurt u coming closer to u, ill loose myself don't do this with me plz. Sab apni jagah for once I can even forget u waited for me a month wat abt the long year??? Uske baad bhi maine tumhe... She kissed on his cheek cupping maan's face in her palms... Its ok maan, were in ur misunderstandings bt then u did not move on, dard mein main bhi thi tum bhi the...bt geet!!! she didn't let him say anymore further, her mouth was on his, he was trying to speak something bt geet was nowhere to listen, he jerked her a little that rose the anger in geet...I hate u... just go... she pushed him and tried to walk away wen maan held her arm and dragged her towards himself'.. this is wat u want geet?? thik hai ... Both of them lost their balance and they were standing near the bathroom door, as they fell on the door maan landed down and geet on top of him, he got worried for her' caressing her he questioned ... U are fine na?? geet!! he checked her from head to heel franatically, she seemed fine. His heart paced normally, bt as both of them stood up geet pinned maan against the wall... Geet!!! u need rest now chalo bahut hua lets move to the room, bt soon he found both of them drenching in the shower water. Geet giggled as maan was shocked with this pagalpan of her'. u devil tum nahi sunogi na... he spun her around, making geet stand under the shower exactly. She smiled as the cold water touched her body. In a fraction of second maan pulled away geet's saree off her torso watching her naked form, sealed his lips on hers sapping them literally pulling her more into himself kneading her breasts with his hands as the water cascaded she arched her back with the pleasure of being loved by him, slowly his travelled down and holding her saree pleats let them off in one go. Geet took the charge and opened his shirt, threw it away. Her pregnancy hormones were doing their work actually, shedding the remaining clothes not leaving each other's lips for even once both litrerally pounched on each other kissing, biting madly. He lifted her a lil holding her legs in his hand making sure not hurting her and wrapped them around his waist nipping the skin of her throat with his teeth entered her with a full thrust. She responded to him with equal love, passion... bt maan looked into her eyes worried at her condition, he withdrew and carried her to the bed in his arms, made love for endless times, while maan took care that he was not wild as he knew she is weak this time.

Early in the mrng both of them woke up, maan cud remember the mrng after the night. He knew he did something that night which he was not supposed to bt today its diff, there were no inhibitions. Bt then wateva he wanted to talk to her is still not yet spoken. He did not ask for forgiveness of geet atleast. He watched geet as she woke up lovingly in his arms. She gave a smile making his day brighter, he just hugged her with oozing emotions, wanting to tell her that she is his life and cant just imagine even a second without her... geet I am sorry!!! Sorry for not understanding ur love, sorry for all that I did to u, wen I heard ur sister saying how much u missed me, for a sec I even thought really wateva u said to me that day was true geet... I ... I am sorry mujhe... maaf kardo... No!!! maan no its ok sab bhool jao.. she closed his mouth with her little palm,pata hai hum dono hi pagal the its not me or u both of us were mad lekin haan dono mein sabse bada pagal tum hi the, sacha pyar hum dono ne bhi kiya, just that we shudnt let the past to effect, from now on we will discuss our prblms, apni pagalpan mein apni pyar ko bhool gaye. Agar hum baat karte toh itni badi baat hoti hi nahi, she hugged him bringing him closer to her. Maan felt lighter with the heart as if he got his peace back, his life back promising himself that he will not hurt this angel again.

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 10

NEXT PART:

EPILOGUE
a bada waala sorry for this late update i donno i am skeptical as to how many of ull like it Ouch

pagalpan ends here bt not my journey first of all i am thankful to all those who supported me!!! i am happy with besharmi ki hadein and mujhe haq hai bt moi love??revenge?? RENAMED bandishen mohabbat is not doing well so ill finish it soon going into the plot plz mera saath dena

i am giving u all the links of my other works plz check out if intrested BEKALI will finish today too ill update it today!!!

BESHARMI KE HADEIN

MUJHE HAQ HAI

TISHNAGI

Edited by dreamyharika - 13 January 2013 at 5:52am

The following 189 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelimishimMADHUKAAJALKIMLishitamorestar432Candy_jsSofirahilibra_princessGURTI143sushlovezainabzeeqcutemel_MGneetugarg123Paingelariz2000navyanissitelevision9ammyicycoolmita1993geetkamaanluminousdivyaraghaniaparnapodurirostpreet.harmanlovepooNihsonsk_75PoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.mans22mmishra1joa123thendral_111vij10mons_mbManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsgawjusangelTheSunShinecrazy_125nadia-arshad...sharanya...neha_g6nidhirastogi000toofan_mailaroobasiddiqcutestarzniki02CiaMaaneetnityaetrikadreamyprktharkeyzaidi98angelgurtinida6saroits_menajmaDG.lovemaaneet.mounacutypayal12pari1689sanam1234upearl.whitesstylishdollam_sweet_pariOblivion007CrystalSayaCuteTommymansi.tripathiNH197197531cutestar12sree10anky_ssupernasahukeerthi90d_soniaana1411dreamymishti88jssoodns.1Ambibambysheetalvasaanjalisen85puthkareena32shristi1kiran99lovebapu18payal.gupta177...RIDDHIMA...snehapriyajeyanthi123Dei_Gratiacustodian75anmirzahottyangelarunsunita_gmVinsh23QuintessentialImaanshiHanishadevimaaneetmaahi-indu-sweetsampa39Tia-AFreeBirdzariya123valli30harshithaaaaaaanihatrisanu3108tintinupreeti.1TinkerBellameettumaaneet5piya27awesomepoojakiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7paponeconushankitvcRaDMG25soni4eva-Veritaserum-masaf59_wallflower_NeejuAIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekMagical-WingsimpoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-kabslockspunam2712gill1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapesdlife19arpitajiammu5Remya_Pillai-Gemini-Craziest_MGShruthelove2_somasona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991Basiliskflowers4umandymoremitzi11nahtani88aamirkhanfanHansaNpreethiamandy15freya123meena..maanmeet1seemamary-afsha-monikasethpop77lehr_SharmeenLuvsGCdolly10_Maaneet_chavvi16abinash079mysteriousmillivrinda22Loquacious_AashSri_Radhagorgeousqueen...AnushaGeet..Infinity.DonnaaKrishna_Souravspvd

ElienoreMG IF-Dazzler
ElienoreMG
ElienoreMG

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Yippe me first... Amazing update... Finally maaneet became one...

Edited by ManeetGurtiMG - 08 October 2012 at 1:01am

dreamyharika

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
awesome harika loved it

dreamyharika

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
superb updt... what last part...will miss deewanapan...

Edited by ushankitvc - 08 October 2012 at 1:13am

dreamyharika

Go to top