Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG~ PAGALPAN~(SS) EPILOGUE pg/136 jan13th!!! (Page 109)

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyharika

.lovemaaneet. Goldie
.lovemaaneet.
.lovemaaneet.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
WAiting

dreamyharika

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Meri wali update *sighhh*

Morning...

dreamyharika

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Meri wali update *sighhh*

Morning...

haan sweets this update is for u good mrnggg!!!!!!!!!

Loquacious_Aash

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

ammyicycoolyashvijaysinghPoonamTsheetalvasakabslocksdivyaraghaniswabimaangeetforeversimmi11ashwimaaneetmkd.70TheSunShinepayal.gupta177queenbee001bushi1cutestarzvarthyadi000neetugarg123rumana88kainturakiransweetmelonanjyluvnishnalaroobasiddiqNeha0896sweet-mishtyniki02neel11aparnapoduripreet.harmanPaingelsugivarunsadavirkringmeseductivepurplemanisha259thendral_111m-g19rashmi.vaish68anky_sd_soniakeerthi90cutestar12sk_75mansi.tripathiShilalipimagyshahNihsonSweetestPariCiaMaaneetvandana73LILY11114426_chaitravalli30Riddhima3crazy_125rsusmitalehrpari1689lovesiagargi12J.Rahmansweetsampa39anmirzaradha.nandinijssooduteempiya27dreamymishti88Hanishadeviarunsunita_gmmaaneetmaahiushankitvcshristi1nan_10muskaan...preeti.1nehakapoor7sree.maneetasherkhiradkiran99shivanirajputamita5nihatrimaanspadhusdlife19freya123Ash1991tintinuana1411gill123impoojavermaawesomepoojavalli22tiakashyapdona86-padma-love2_somapunam2712disha_Maan.GClil.mizz.smexii18mypridemandy15preethiaambbiha--Ratna--ammu5honeygrapeShravya.MGcs-girlSONOMAKTER1flowers4uTheDarkKnightmaaniqrarsroopalimaanseemollycoddlemandymorespvdRemya_PillaiMaaneet_VidushrutheAjayaashluvsmaansona-raimeena..abinash079dolly10--Neelam--

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLSHug

Edited by dreamyharika - 21 September 2012 at 11:13pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolturbulencemansi.tripathijssoodAIMAMALIKTia-AFreeBirdushankitvckiran_ratilove2_soma-padmarao-monikasethmaanseesona-rai--Ratna--meena..lehrpunam2712impoojavermaKINGKHANFANLoquacious_AashspvdDonnaa

dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
PART 10:

Prem I seriously don't want this alliance, its only coz u both love each other I have agreed to this marriage jaise geet hai waise hi heer bhi hogi aur aise ladki se rishta jodh ke main apni izzat dav peh nahi laga sakti think again!!!

Those words rang in geet's mind so much. She wanted to forget everything, at that moment her heart constricted with the painful eyes of her sister. She sat in the bar, ordered tequila shots and without a stop she drank whole lot of alchohol. Even though it was accidental for prem's mom to know this, she did not expect her to react in such a way. She is already facing humiliation and now her sister is also bearing her pain. With the amount of liquor she consumed, geet lost all her senses. On the other hand pinky and adi got busy dancing, they did not bother sparing a glance at her. Geet was in an anguish completely and the drinks made her loose her senses. She forgot that she was hurting her baby!!! She got up from the seat after a long time, tried to walk out, stumbled her steps wen suddenly she was held by two strong arms. Geet looked up and her lips waved into a huge smile. She pushed him away and yelled

Geet: yaha kyun ho tum?? Jao apni mama ke paas mere paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna u are no one to me. Meri wajah se tumne meri di ko chod diya?? She held prem's collar and continued plz prem meri di ko mat chodo who mar jayegi tumhare bina who tumse bohut pyar karti hai prem plz

Geet was so lost in her sorrow that she did not have track wat she was doing or saying. Prem's assurance is the only support for her so he replied

Prem: I love heer!!! Promise meri baat maano kuch bhi ho jaye ill marry her. Main use shaadi karonga geet trust me plz listening to prem's words geet cudnt control herself, she hugged him like a baby and cried loud meri di achi hai prem use mat chodo plz!!! And fainted

HOSPITAL

The doctors knocked over the liquor which geet has swallowed. Heer and prem were so much worried for her. Finally geet was out of danger, prem called maan to the hospital while heer was in doctor's cabin talking to him abt geet. Baby is safe this is the issue which was hurting heer so much as she is now worried for geet. Maan and prem were abt to enter the doctor's cabin wen they overheard wat heer was upto

how can she be so irresponsible in this stage?? How cud she drink so much?? We had to clean her stomach maan clentched his fist listening to wat dr said just bt to the utter dismay heer spoke

heer: how much will u charge to abort the baby??

Heer knew that her lil sister will neva eva abort the baby so taking this situation as advantage heer asked the doctor to abort the baby, bt with that maan stomped inside the doctors cabin. He yelled aur tum ho kaun bache ko maarne waali?? Bache ki maa?? Ya baap?? Who the hell are u?? heer turned around to find maan looking eva so angryily at her. She laughed toh tum aahi gaye?? Finally!! Y are u bothered?? Where was ur love till now?? Geet akeli sabke baatein sunti rahi all bcoz of u. Do u have any idea wat humiliation she faced all this month. Mujhe iss baat ka koi gham nahi ki meri shaadi tooti lekin I am only worried for my sister jin logone uspe ungli uthaya aage aisa kuch nahi kahenge I don't want her to face this  shit coz of u. And u?? u just used her?? even now she is waiting for u like a mad person here maan. She is still not ready to blame u for wat u did to her. she loves u like mad and ur taking advantage of this bt let me tell u ill neva eva my lil sister suffer for ur deeds she will have to abort this child

Maan: u know wat heer I am still right ull only destroy her life with this damn attitude of urs tumhe tumhari izzat ke alawa kuch nazar nahi aati bt lemme tell u '.. before maan cud say something he heard prem speaking will u both stop for god sake??? He continued looking at maan with anger tum Mr. maan singh khurana kya samajhte ho apne aapko?? For u, ur anger, ur ego is stronger than ur love and then he turned towards heer and yelled aur tumhe heer?? For u, ur prestige, ur reputation matters nothing else and both of u fools claim to love that girl?? U only love urself not geet!!! prem walked towards heer and held her arms almost hurting her tum heer!!! Tumne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ki maa ki baatein sunke main tumhe chod donga itna hi samajh paayi ho mere pyar ko?? Jab tum apni khud ki behen ko nahi samajh paayi toh mujhe kya samjhogi??? And then he came back to maan and held his collar aur tu?? Wat's with u maan?? U and geet still fight like kids for no reason aur tum dono maa baap banne wale ho!!! Prem was literally shouting on both of them when they heard the cries of geet, who gained her consciousness. She started to feel as if she lost her baby. Maan along with prem and heer ran towards her ward. The moment he entered he found her crying like a mad person mera bacha!!! I killed him!! Maine apni hi haathon se apne bache ko maar daala maan!!! Maan!!!

Maan's heart pained to see geet in so much agony, he immediately ran towards her and hugged her. she cringed with the pain of loosing her baby sshh!! Geet baby is fine!! Kuch nahi hua use!!! She parted away and again asked him in astonishment sachi!!! To which maan assured patting her back again trying to take her back in his arms, bt she shove him away and slapped him tight across his cheek. Maan did not say anything as he knew she was in depression kyun aaye ho tum abhi?? Maine kaha tha teesre insaan ko hamare beech mein mat lao this has been ur habit always and now too u did the same. Prem ne kaha toh tum aaye meri phone ka koi jawab nahi diya!!! Tab kaha the jab saare log mere bache ko taane de rahe the?? Jab saare log use naazaayaz keh rahe the maan cudnt take her painful words he whispered jaan!!! to which geet slapped him again don't call me jaan I so hate u for not understanding me, for making me feel like a puppet in ur hands, y do u feel wateva u do and feel is right?? Y did u leave me alone?? Don't u know how much I was craving for u?? geet cried hitting him with her tiny fists against his chest. I am tired of this maan, bacho ke jaise lad ladke I am tired, maan fell down unable to hold himself back anymore, hugged her waist saying sorry for numerous times, I give up my ego geet for u!!! I promise aage wahi hoga jot um chahogi plz I am really sorry chalo lets get married geet and go back to home jaha main hoon, dadima hai. She is waiting for u since a long time while geet to bent down agreeing to him.

Premeer smiled looking at the pagal couple!!!

And finally maaneet, premeer got got married on the date that was actually fixed. Heer realized how much maan and geet love each other. Geet forgave her sister bt all heer hoped now was maan and geet's happiness

Precap: yeh kya pagalpan hai geet?? stop ur antics go wear ur blouse!!!Embarrassed

130 likes for next update for the last time on this story!!!

As per the precap its an 18+ one!!! Coz the way maaneet consummated many of them were angry so this is the one to please u all

Aashu!!! Meri jaan this one is for u especially!!!! Love ya!!!

PREVIOUS PART:

NEXT PART:

PART 11

Edited by dreamyharika - 08 October 2012 at 12:30am

The following 195 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelimaliknmishimBluesaffire2simmi11star432sonya2012Candy_jsSofirahiurs_anamikagcdfansushloveniki7611UMAIRQAZIzainabzeeqcutemel_MGNeha0896deepsikha09anjyluvmaaneet_manicsravanthi93aparnapoduriluminousdivyaraghanikrishna.girijamkrishnageetkamaan9290860623ammyicycooltelevision9mans22joa123mmishra1sugivarunsadavirkthendral_111vij10seductivepurplerizwanaqPoonamTsk_75lovepooNihsonmamatha.mish123rostpreet.harmanniki02etrikanityatoofan_mailcutestarzshruthiruchsgawjusangelcrazy_125queenbee001sweet-mishtynishnalkainturakiranturbulencenidhirastogi000neha_g626_chaitrapayal12pari1689pearl.whiteMiss.HoshiarpurnajmaDG.lovemaaneet.rashgirl000neel11its_meSweetestParikavya.sravyaangelgurtiSphinxCrystalSayaanky_ssupernasahuprinces939keerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971cutestar12m-g19CuteTommynan_10am_sweet_parimuskaan...bobbydollsrikrithishristi1kiran99lovebapu18kareena32Whypadhusheetalvasans.1gurudrishtishalinisaran89dreamymishti88d_sonialove4allmaanshiana1411anmirza...RIDDHIMA...ElienoreMGpayal.gupta177snehapriyaDei_Gratiacustodian75lovesiavalli30Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39_wallflower_AIMAMALIKTeamMcSwarekHanishadevimaaneetmaahiTinkerBellapiya27kiran_ratiNiharika.Nairfantesynehakapoor7meettumaaneet5paponecontintinu18myprideushankitvcnihatri-Veritaserum-anjucoolpreeti.1harshithaaaaaaaDoracakeambbihakomlikaalicia212monikasethfreya123Ash1991maanmeet1mandy15preethiasona-rai--Ratna--aamirkhanfanmaaniqraBasilisk-afsha-mitzi11flowers4umandymore6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapemeena..sdlife19Remya_Pillaiarpitajiammu5jasraj123Craziest_MGShruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-punam2712kabslocksMagical-Wingslehr_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144dolly10harshdbRashmi...chavvi16_Maaneet_Sri_RadhaLoquacious_Aashabinash079mysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
awesome update 

dreamyharika

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome part :P