lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
meee meee meee
plz update soon
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thahuaashiyaan_2010drashtipatel30kabslocksneel11misthymkd.70gurtimanetsravanthi93kavya.sravyaTheSunShinesonai-adricamaaneet_maniccutestarzvarthyadi000kainturakiranNeha0896urs_anamikaGURTI143nishnal26_chaitragawjusangelsweet-mishtyniki02lovepoopreet.harmanrizwanaqmita1993Paingeldreamy4evershinseensadavirkthendral_111seductivepurpleNihsonGurtiArtirashmi.vaish68HanishadeviShilalipid_soniakeerthi90ManeetGurtiMGLILY111144sweetsampa39Vinsh23nityanajmaDGmehak173Riddhima3crazy_125lovesiavalli30pari1689lehrgargi12J.Rahmanarunsunita_gmanmirzaradha.nandinidreamymishti88princes939ana1411KasiKasijssoodNH1971love4alluteemam_sweet_parisree.maneetpreeti.1sweetysumaiyaPaintedSkyTheDarkKnightmayurmaaneethoneygrapemandy15tintinufreya123aakritisri1111memyselfndIAsh1991sdlife19awesomepoojaAIMAMSKimpoojavermagill123Appytiakashyaplove2_somapunam2712lil.mizz.smexiiMonaLovesMaanmuraadlovesddGcs-girlritzy09maaneet5mymagic13Remya_PillaiSONOMAKTER1luv_DD--Ratna--Shravya.Mtushti-kirankomlikarubinahansaflowers4upop77aamirkhanfanmaaniqramandymoresona-raispvdmonikasethaashluvsmaanzaara2212abinash079Maaneet_VidushrutheAjaydolly10--Neelam--PrithviSanyo1

THANKS SO MUCH GIRLS🤗
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

PART 7:

After maan left geet sat on the bed thinking abt the convo they had few minutes back. Her eyes got welled up she knew she spoke things which she is not supposed to.  Till now she felt that she will explain him abt the misunderstandings he had with her bt wen maan did not give her a chance she felt bad this is not the first time even an year before he did the same. Wen he found those pills in her bag y did not he ask her then?? Y only after sam pointed out??

Geet(st): y maan?? Kya mera pyar itna kamzor tha ki tumhe hamesha kisi aur ki baat sunke mere bare mein decide karthe ho?? U were silent for two days agar tum mujhse pooch lete toh main bol deti lekin nahi ur ego will neva let u ask anything it is stronger than ur love for me!!! Aaj bhi jab maine koshish kiya u weren't ready to listen. Kal ko koi aake mere bare mein kuch aur kahega and u will trust then too!! U broke our relation in ur mu!!! I lost my frnd in ur mu!!! Meri frndship ka bhi tum respect nahi kar paye u called him as bloody frnd!!! mujhe laga ki ek saal baad toh tum mujhe mauka doge lekin nahi its always abt U and UR feelings wat am I here??? Ek saal kya wait kiya u have taken me for granted, pyar se do baate bhi nahi kiya bus u wanted to claim me. Mujhe laga ill tell u how much I missed u lekin meri baatein hi kyun sunna hai tumhe?? Since the day u proposed me its always been abt ur need to touch me there was neva an emotional bond between us!! I agree u did not move on in ur mu wat if u moved on?? Tab tum kya karte knowing abt me being innocent?? Am I a toy maan?? Mera dil nahi hai?? ek pal ke liye I wud have given myself lekin maan uske baad apni di ko kya kehti?? Issi liye I asked u to marry me. Itna sab hone ke baad bhi I love you. I am sorry for uttering those words I am really sorry for wateva I said. Y do I feel ur lust not ur love?? I didn't want to answer ur questions maan Issi liye jaan boojke I hurt ur ego. Bt I know I have over done things I am sorry!! Really sorry!!!

the next day geet received a phone call from ridhz abt the accident of maan. Ridhz told her that he was fine bt geet got worried now her guilt rose to the peak. It was coz of last night he met with the accident. She literally blamed herself for hurting him. She knows how much his ego takes a toll on him. And she decided if anything goes wrong!!! She will kill herself for giving pain to her maan!!! Soon she reached the hospital where maan was admitted, there geet was told that maan was discarged an hour back. She rushed to khurana mansion. The servant led geet to his room, he was fine completely just a bandage on head. Geet sighed relief, even though she stood near the bed she felt as if he is too far away just too far beyond her reach. Geet did not want to face him now as she knows he will definitely react at her presence. She kissed his forehead and left back to home.

COLLEGE'S FAREWELL PARTY:

All the ppl were enjoying the farewell party, actually the last moment of their togetherness. Geet reached the party at the last minute after continuous calls from ridhz. She didn't want to be a part of it and she wished all her frnds for a happy life ahead. Geet searched around bt could trace maan anywhere. Geet was pulled to the dance floor by frnds, bt her eyes only searched for maan, ridhz understood the untold language of geet's eyes.

Ridhz: jiske liye dhoond rahi ho who busy hai in drinking. Geet's eyes got teary how much will he hurt himself?? She is the reason for misery in his life

Geet(st): yeh kaisa pyar hai tumhara maan?? Ek taraf tum mujhe samajhte nahi aur ek taraf apne aapko takleef deke mujhe bhi pareshaan karte ho??

Geet walked towards the bar where drinks are being served the sight shocked her was maan was drunk heavily. First the accident and now his condition is only increasing her guilt. Neva did both of them speak properly and this gap is only increasing the pain. He still had the bandage on his head that hurted geet even more. When all the other ppl were enjoying its only maan and geet who were lost in their misery. Geet sat beside maan resting her head on the table looking at him. She did not wat will make him stop drinking

Geet: maan!!! He looked at her bt again got engrossed in drinking aur kitna piyoge?? Y are u hurting urself so much?? He grabbed her hair pulling her towards him. It hurted her so much bt still did not say anything just watched him with numb eyes trying to understand wat is going on in his mind. Y are u here?? Enjoy with ur frnds mere paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna tum

Maan meri baat toh suno plz, I am sorry for hurting u really sorry. Maan looked at her with astonishment. U feel sorry geet?? after wat all u said u feel sorry will make things normal?? Saying this maan tried to walk away stumbling, while geet tried to hold him. He was a way too large and also muscular for her bt somehow managed dragging him towards her car, placing his she drove towards the home, finally to his room. She placed him on the bed and walked towards the washroom to change, bt he followed her there too

Precap: ab kya hoga!!!😳

Sory for the short update really sorry next wala bada hoga to compensate this one plz 130 likes I did not get my quota on last update as few of them told me that like button did not work so is the  reason for me to update anyways fill my quota for a bada wala update!!!!

PREVIOUS PART:

PART 6

NEXT PART:

PART 8

Edited by dreamyharika - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
but it was short
but its ok 
bcoz we know that tumhe ek dum perfect timing par rokna kitna acha lagta hai😆