Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: The devil is back COMPLETED parts 1-9 (Page 4)

KaShArHi_Krishi IF-Sizzlerz
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Heyyy

A very touching OS!! I loved the way Arnav and Khushi communicated. It shows how strong their bond is!! And Shyam is back!! Dead And once again, Anjali is VERY VERY Blind!! AngryPlease continue soon. Please PM me if possible!!

Krishi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaffacakes

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
great

jaffacakes

jaffacakes Senior Member
jaffacakes
jaffacakes

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Please let me know what you think Smile

Part 2

They stood there for a while, occasionally one of them would shake, on the edge of a breakdown and that's when the other would place their hand in the other's hair, reassuring them that everything would be okay.

Slowly Arnav's arms loosened around Khushi and with a reluctant sigh he took a step back, "I want you to stay in this room, Khushi." She gazed into his eyes, confused "I don't want you around him without me being there," he explained.

She smiled slightly and nodded, understanding. Leaning down he kissed her forehead, closing his eyes, breathing in her scent. He let her go and opened his eyes, grabbing his phone on the recliner and walked out the room.

She glanced around her, the empty room ridiculing her loneliness, as if on cue a cloud had blocked the sun's path and the room grew darker and a degree colder, was it a sign? She shivered. "Keep yourself busy, keep yourself busy," she chanted in her head, he would be back soon.

The inside of her bedside table needed cleaning, and so she set to work.

Once she had cleaned and organised it to perfection, she looked around again for something to do, she spotted a basket on their bed full of clean clothes. She slumped on the bed and swung her legs underneath her and began to fold. Every so often she would press one of his shirts to her cheeks, feel the softness of it, inhaling the scent to give her comfort. Finally done she walked to Arnav's side of the large cupboard and slid the door open. She grabbed a neat pile of his clothes to put onto the shelf when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her wrist. She gasped harshly as her back collided with the shelf of the cupboard.

Her wrist imprisoned in an iron-like grip she looked up and tears began to form as the devil was sneering down at her. Her eyes grew wide bewildered, however, a more sickening feeling was forming in the pit of her stomach- fear. "Let me go," she croaked, her voice shaking now.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?"  He whispered doing his best to look in her eyes. Her other hand still had Arnav's clothes; she pressed them to herself, allowing it to slow down her heart rate by a fraction.

He raised his hand up to her cheek touched it slightly "Khushi-ji."  She whimpered and flinched away as if his touched burnt. His eyes suddenly darkened and he no longer smiled. His nostrils flared and his eyebrows pulled together, frustrated by her reaction. "Why Khushi-ji? Am I not enough for you?" He slammed his hand against the cupboard showing his anger. Khushi flinched violently, tears now streaming down her cheeks.

She could not take it anymore. She looked up at him her jaw set and said slowly, "You're the last person I would want to be with," and with that she kicked his shin with as much force as she could give. He stumbled back several steps and unwillingly released her wrist. His face scrunched up with the pain as he hissed grabbing his leg.

Khushi stood there shocked by her own course of action, and then felt relieved by the loss of contact, he was finally away from her. However, her face fell as she saw him recover his position, looking at her his eyes grew livid.

She was dead.

He was ready to pounce when a hand slammed onto his shoulder digging him into the floor beneath him, rooting him to the ground. Shyaam turned his head to see Arnav fuming.

Arnav slid infront of Shyam, his back to Khushi, his body shaking with rage. Khushi, who was still backed up against the cupboard, quivering looked at the back of her husband's head, exhaling silently, allowing him to fully take over .

"What the hell are you doing in here?" He shouted. Shyaam's eyes darted to Khushi.

"Don't look at her." He said harshly, as Khushi moved so she was directly behind Arnav, concealed from view.

What was happening? Arnav thought, his sister's husband had come back to the house, bringing in a sense of happiness for her, yet here was that 'ray of sunshine' burning holes in everyone's lives. What now? He could either send Shyaam out the house again, which will only lead to the repeat of melancholy of his sister, or he could just...leave it? Threatened by helplessness Arnav's hands began to shake which were now curled up into fists by his side.

"Get out," he whispered not looking at the beast. "Get out before I break every single bone in your body." He looked at Shyaam, letting him know that he was fully serious. With that Shyaam turned around and cowardly limped out of the room.

Breathing deeply, Arnav turned around to the frightened figure behind him.

<<Previous part      Contents page of FF            Next Part>>   

Edited by jaffacakes - 29 August 2012 at 2:21am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011anjalidsSURABRADanveshaMr112HemaSuryaSannys-fanaspalasgurukhushtigertigerSamiiiiet_tu_achumrignGunMstarandrainbowabby2181huntinchildtokyoarshifan91dreamgirlrus23Dreamer-89hemvbSandhu32TinkJiasweetfairy16Devilwaysrosalinda92nabnabSavera84dorindakateAish002loves_aishuprabha75lovespellseabeautyifsaal044norolimarushi05srija.singh04BarunSanayaHM...Penknife...jessjazzshagun05momoahmdgangsukushiarnav1Lily2011sanaroxxfareeNothingLasts9staroneserialsongongongaleena.1884Aisha1996Humzymonsi08shonagudiaashred12AnupamaJYfarheen75zafivarsha2KD-Sanj-vrindaguptastar_fan1ASR6262ameena671ranogillpup03KaShArHi_Krishikuts--MISHTEE---Cheeni--afsha-Nidsubh007mandy15keenu_kkdumasDownhill

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
poor arshi

jaffacakes

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Poor khushi Cry
Very nice os!

plz cntinue soon :)

jaffacakes

...Penknife... IF-Dazzler
...Penknife...
...Penknife...

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
beautiful update...poor khushi pls get tht creep out of the house soon...thnx sooo much 4 pm..:D

jaffacakes

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
simply amazing.loved it

jaffacakes

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree