Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi SS: The devil is back COMPLETED parts 1-9 (Page 13)

rose4ever Senior Member
rose4ever
rose4ever

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
omg i am so in love with the story... update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaffacakes

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
nice!!!

jaffacakes

Satina Goldie
Satina
Satina

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
nice, update quickly!! & thanks for the pm!

Edited by Satina - 19 August 2012 at 2:28pm

jaffacakes

babydevil Goldie
babydevil
babydevil

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
OSM WORK ! 
pm me ! 

jaffacakes

KaShArHi_Krishi IF-Sizzlerz
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome part!! I am glad that Arnav is taking Khushi to the office. I wonder how they will expose Shyam. Please continue soon. Thanks for the PM!!

Krishi

jaffacakes

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I really like the little time they had for themselves away from all worry. The morning will be much better onwards.
It's wise decision from Arnav to take Khusi with him to ofc.
Let's see what will be the next step from that creep.

jaffacakes

jaffacakes Senior Member
jaffacakes
jaffacakes

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Part 6

They strode towards the front door, out of the corner of her eye Khushi saw something black glistening on the picture hanging high on the wall. What was that? She stopped, trying to focus on it. "Khushi, come on." Arnav said, confused.

"Yes, let's go," she gave the black spot another glance, and followed Arnav, shaking her head, it was nothing.

Arnav opened the car door for her, his eyes lost in thought, clearly trying to think of a way to expose Shyaam. He slid inside, about to put the gear into reverse when Khushi's hand stopped him. "You're thinking about Di, aren't you?"

He nodded.

"We'll figure it out, okay?" He looked into her hazel eyes, pressing against her hand that was now cradling his cheek, he nodded. His eyes still looked a bit distant, but as he reversed out of the atmosphere he began to smile, grateful for a chance to be away from the house.

"So what do I have to do at the office?" khushi said, perking up at his smile.

"Well... you have to do some filing downstairs, I have three meetings today, but I was hoping at 12:00 we could have lunch, what do you say?"  Arnav asked, watching her from the corner of his eye. It sounded peculiar but although they had been married for some time now, his heart still hammered into his chest and his palms began to sweat ever so slightly as if he had asked her on a date.

"Yep! In the canteen," Khushi replied, having taken no notice of this.

Arnav breathed in an inward sigh of relief.

"Sir, they're ready for you," called Aman into the intercome.

"Right, I'll be right there, tell them I'll be coming," Arnav replied.

His transparent office allowed him to see his princess from high above, before he had thought the office had been one a nuisance, not giving him a glimpse of privacy. Today, for the first time, he was grateful for it. She was talking to one of her colleagues, asking her a question about a piece of paper, he focused onto her angelic features, her lips a rosy pink, her high cheekbones, her long hair swaying slightly as she tilted her head. Then, saving the best for last, her eyes.  So soft, so full of pureness, she was glowing in the centre of his office. His star. The colleague next to Khushi, leaned across her and whispered something in her ear, stifling a giggle. Khushi immediately looked up, and the world stood still for a tenth of a second. Her heart fluttered like it always did when he looked at her like that. She disguised her self-consciousness by giving him a disapproving look, inwardly smiling at his return smirk. He looked around her, no one was looking in his direction, and so seizing the opportunity he blew a kiss to her. Her mouth dropped open at that, making him laugh. She blushed, turning her back to him. "Mr Raizaida?" Aman's voice came again from the intercom.

"Right, coming..." He replied, rushing off to the conference room.

It was 12:01 and Khushi was sitting in the canteen waiting for him, she glanced around the workers, hoping to spot him somewhere. Seconds past like minutes and began to fidget, she took out her phone and pretended to be texting someone, not liking the fact that she looked lonely. "So are texting your ssecret boyfriend?" Arnav whispered into her ear, making her jump.

"Better," she said, grinning at him, "my husband." His eyes softened at that.

"Let's go up to my office and eat," he suggested.

She liked that idea, nodding. Taking her hand they walked up the stairs that led to his office. "I've ordered some food, it'll be here any moment," he told her as they entered his office. They sat down on his black leather sofa which was situated the left hand side of the office. "So, how has your day been?" He asked.

"It's been okay...when we're finished I need to make a phone call to Mr Patel, we're missing some papers." She replied.

"Oh, I-"

There was a knock at the door, a man dressed in white was carrying a small matching in colour bag, Arnav got up, paid him and sat back down again.

"I thought we'd have pasta today," he announced. "I know you like it".

"Thank you," she replied, smiling. "So how has your day been?"

They began to eat, a light conversation accompanying their meal, with the occasional light tap on Arnav's shoulder everytime he teased her. When they were finished Khushi strode over to his desk.

"So this is where Mr Raizaida, works his magic," she grinned, running her fingers along his chair, "let me take a seat in the throne". He watched her, amused.

She sat down and was about to lean back and do a perfect  impression of Arnav when somethinh caught her eye. On the desk was a small A5 picture of herself, she was wearing a bright red saree, looking directly at the camera, her lips stretched into a flawless smile, clearly meant for the photographer which was none other than Arnav.

She looked up, her eyes suddenly glistening with tears, she was loved by her love. How grateful she was.

Arnav took in her expression, and walked slowly to her, he sat on his knees, whilst Khushi bent over so they were now on the same level. He looked into her eyes, trying to tell her through unspoken words how much he loved her.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his forehead, replying. Khushi, suddenly heard a clatter from downstairs, and jumped, feeling aware that many eyes could be watching her. Pink in the face she stammered "I-I'll see you at 5:00"

The drive home was quiet, not because there was nothing to say, they were both just very tired.

"I'm going to take a shower, bring my tea upstairs, will you?" He asked her as they entered the house. She nodded, heading for the kitchen. "Khushi, bitiya, she heard a voice calling her from upstairs. She looked up to see Nani's concerned face, "come here for a second, please," she asked.

"What's wrong, Nani?"

"Payal bitiya phoned, she said your Babu-ji's blood pressure has increased". Khushi felt her heart rate take off. "She said it's nothing to be overly worried about," Nani quickly added "she just thought she'd let you know".

"I'll call her right now," Khushi said.

She made her way to their room, Babu-ji's blood pressure had been quite high for a while now, and yet he seemed to be fine. There was nothing distressed about, he just needed to take his medicines in time and everything will be fine, she thought.

Khushi stood near the poolside, took out her phone and was about to call Payal when she stopped short. There was that same black glimmer she saw from this morning, but this time it on the poolside door. She looked closer, and gasped...was that a camera?

PRECAP:

"Khushi, I said no, didn't I?"

"Do you want Di to know what kind of scum she is living with or not?" Khushi replied.

Arnav gritted his teeth; I guess this was the only way.

"Fine," he said, painfully, hating the position he was now in.

-Please share you views, critique is more than welcome as it will help me improveSmile

<<Previous part           Contents page of FF               Next Part>>   

Edited by jaffacakes - 29 August 2012 at 2:43am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21swati2011Hema_guptakarthimanrohanrocking32r112HemaSuryaSannys-fanjjsinghraizadagurukhushmrignSamiiiiet_tu_achuSuchita2012DevilwaysAshiraniaA.K_LoveHrithikGunMtokyoarshifan91BarunSanayaHMsrija.singh04loves_aishuifsaal044Aish002lovespellmomoahmdfareeJaponicaongongongsweet-fairyaleena.1884jessjazzvrindaguptaAisha1996Javeria3991varsha2KDshonagudiaashred12melonierini_katmeenalumazafiASR6262--MISHTEE--sarunsashasingh-afsha-tinselmandy15keenu_kkpup03KaShArHi_Krishiameena671kutsdumaschavvi16

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nice update

jaffacakes

Go to top