Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh What a wonderful ending...

and a mind blowing story!!!
melonie thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

This was a beautiful story. I liked how Arnav and Khushi tackled the situation. I liked this better than what they did in the show with Anjali having a miscarriage and all the drama henceforth. 

Arnav and Khushi together can solve any problem :) 
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just read the complete story
n loved it
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...beautiful story dear...
read all da parts in one go...
n
its jst brilliant writing...enjoyed ever bit ov it...
arshifan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today only I got to read this work of yours. I didnt know how i missed this one as i read all of your other works. But anyways better later than never , right ??😳

Now coming to the story , i feel u have handled it in a better and logical way in bringing out the true face of Shyam and have stuck to the original traits of the characters like the selfless Khushi , blinded in love Anjali , evil dadi and a helpless Arnav suffering in his inner turmoil and not able to choose between his Di and Khushi.

I liked the way you made Arnav show his helplessness to Khushi and trying his level best to protect her and failing at times too. Here u have shown us a Shatir dimag Khushi instead of Arnav. There was also a balance with little bit romance instead of a full rona -dhona. I am happy that atleast u made dadi realise her mistake of trusting Shyam unlike the show where they gave an abrupt end to her character without knowing her faults. But i was a little unhappy with u as u didnt make her have a coversation with Khushi and feel sorry for the insults she threw at her and doubting her character and morals.

The end though was very simple was endearing with no communication through words but silent speaking of their eyes thereby assuring each other of their support and commitment 😊
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Story!!!!

Loved it!!