Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Live update 10th August ..

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Judge came inside ...
Sanchi gave tea and nastaa to Indu ...judge mam was seeing this ..
Sanchi started treating Indu as her husband infront of judge mam ...she started talking sweetly to Indu ..
Sanchi tells Judge mam that you were right ..in every marriage we need to give time but now they are happy ...
Sanchi looks tensed about that Tea ..
Sanchi tells Indu that she will come up with another cup of tea ...Judge mam told her that she will drink this tea and you can go and prepare another cup of tea for Indu ...judge mam tries to drink tea but Sanchi accidently pushes the cup into the floor ..
Sanchi asks for apology and goes out to prepare another cup of tea ..
Judge mam becomes suspicious about Indu and Sanchi ...she doubts that Sanchi and Indu may be doing fake drama infront of her ...

Another funny segment between Sobha,Rooh and that Pandit ...

sorry guys i had a power failure so explaining in short

Sobha,Rooh started planning to get those papers ..
Judge mam decide to go Sanchi's room as she want to know about the actual truth b/w indu and sanchi ..

At night ..all enters into Mathur's house for robbing those papers ..
Indu told Sanchi to play a waiting game in their room as they'll keep an eye on those papers waking up ..
Judge mam also enters the house ..she noticed that the main door of mathur's house is kept open ..she decides to shut the main door ...
Suddenly her SPECKS CASE falls on ground ..Sadanand and Radha notices her and they escaped from behind ..
Sanchi told Indu that his plan might fail so they need to go out of their room to see/catch the culprits ..as soon as they left their room ...Judge mam came from behind and she enters into Sanchi's room ..InSa had already left dat room...
Sadanand switch offs the main power of the house .
All were confused for sudden power failure ..
Indu and Sanchi were moving their feets step by step ..and suddenly Indu holds Sanchi's hand ...Sanchi looks frustrated and she tries to frees her hand from Indu ..but Indu tells her that he's holding her hand because there is dark everywhere and she might fall down ..
Sanchi agrees ..
They all started playing Tom and Jeery game ..
Sobha started cursing Rooh ..and she accidently puts her feets into Rooh's feets ...she screams ..
Everyone gets up ..
Veena becomes suspicious that something fishy is being going now ..
She tells Lochan that some1 is trying to rob our property papers ..
She opened her Almirah and started checking those papers ...
Meanwhile Sobha,Roof along with Radha and Sadanand reached Veena's room and they started peeping from two different windows ..
Veena got those papers and started checking it ..
Someone from behind grabs those papers from Veena's hand and ran away from her room ...
Veena started shouting ..
Indu and Sanchi became causious ..
All started playing hera pheri game LOL ..
Sadanand/Radha and Sobha/Rooh started fighting for those papers ..
Judge mam also came there and got acquainted with the current situation of the house ...she says to herself that not only Indu and Sanchi are facing problems but also the whole family is in problem ..
Lochan switch on the main light ..
All got exposed .
Judge mam sees them ..
All got shocked ..

Precap :

Judge mam says that today i got to know that these two family are also fighting for property and all ..
She orders that she will find that culprit (the one who stolen those papers) ..she told everyone that she will scan every person of this house to get those papers.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeesweet7863subiamanroshaeldsouza91-Namita-Sonali.Sshamil

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
kya baat hai chucky... goood yaar... me chupke chupke update padd rahi thi.. office me..Big smile good efforts.. chauchak kaam karr rahi hai chucky...Big smile

yeh hide and seek episode thaROFL

abb tak dekha nahi episodeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
kya ho rha h serial me...kya nhi ho raha h...OMG

No comments

--GaBBar--

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
maine to bs indu ko dkha aur insa scene dkha...baki episode me koi impor. Nhi laga property papers ko chhodke

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

kya baat hai chucky... goood yaar... me chupke chupke update padd rahi thi.. office me..Big smile good efforts.. chauchak kaam karr rahi hai chucky...Big smile

wah ree chupke chupkeLOLLOL hmm i won't say those two wordsWinkLOL

roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

arrey chucky mere manager ka birthday tha so party tha.. sabb masti kar rahe the.. and mujhe koi akela nahi chor raha tha.. sab itne dino baad mile pura team ek saath ek jagah ... toh mobile ko dekhne nahi de rahe theLOL so dheere dheere online aai dekha nikli fir se aai fir se dekha.. jab tak pura nahi pada yeh cycle repeat kiaLOL kya karu aadat se majburLOL haan haan mat bol sunna bhi nahi hai mujheTongue

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 10 August 2012 at 1:17pm

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

arrey chucky mere manager ka birthday tha so party tha.. sabb masti kar rahe the.. and mujhe koi akela nahi chor raha tha.. sab itne dino baad mile pura team ek saath ek jagah ... toh mobile ko dekhne nahi de rahe theLOL so dheere dheere online aai dekha nikli fir se aai fir se dekha.. jab tak pura nahi pada yeh cycle repeat kiaLOL kya karu aadat se majburLOL haan haan mat bol sunna bhi nahi hai mujheTongue
accha jab mai tum phone kiya tha toh u were returning from office naa yaa party see aa rahi thi WinkLOL wah beta akele akele party karli aur hume pucha bhi nahi Ouch

roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

accha jab mai tum phone kiya tha toh u were returning from office naa yaa party see aa rahi thi WinkLOL wah beta akele akele party karli aur hume pucha bhi nahi Ouch

@chucky- tabhi just office se nikli thi LOL
LOLLOL arrey office se hi aa rahi thi.. office me party kia humneLOLLOL hmmm Tongue uske liye mumbai me hona cahiye ya fir mere manager ke chaheete hone chahiyeBig smile
kaam kam kia aaj masti zyadaBig smile

--GaBBar--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index