10th Aug - 20 minutes of nonsense!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Judge Sahiba
The judge is acting more like an angry-sulking-naani rather than a stern member of the judiciary system. 
Lol! But early in the episode, the judge's shut up to Sanchi's offer for tea was just as bad Sanchi's scoldings to Indu yesterday - meaningless!
And Where do I even start with the judge sneaking into the house at night to check on a married couple - this seems like the most atrocious thing I've ever come across in Indian TV serials today!

INSA scenes
Loved Indu's innocent expressions when Sanchi first offered him the tea and then told the judge that they were having a 'comfortable' relationship. He nearly had a content smile at this point of time. However, when Sanchi started going overboard with HOW happy they were as a couple - I think he sensed something wrong then - either way, Indu by now should be used to Sanchi's see-sawing, roller-coaster whatever/whenever the need called for it! 

THE BEST SCENE OF THE DAY in an otherwise drab episode lasted for all but 5 seconds and that was the simple double-meaning conversation between Indu and Sanchi as they pass by Tiwari's room - 

Strolling through the corridor on the way to their room, a tired Indu requests his wife gently 'My dear wife...please let me sleep peacefully tonight... last night you didn't let me catch a wink of sleep...' he folds his palms with a sorry frown 'I beg you!'
looking up at the towering young man, she asks him softly 'Why are you lying? When did I disturb you? YOU were the one who didn't let me sleep for the entire night!' her voice drops down to a sulking whine
'What?' he questions her in gentle manner 'Where do I have the nerve to keep my wife awake for the whole night' saying so, he breaks out into an abashed blush.
Watching him, Sanchi lets out a coy smile and turns a subtle shade pinker. 
Returning her smile with an equally graceful one, the charismatic man points towards the room 'Come on let's go'
The couple leave!

I feel so sorry for Indu that he's been reduced to nothing but a man to follow/keep up/fulfil Sanchi's every wish and fancy! He's losing his identity... for a love track to blossom, why does Indu have to lose his identity for it.

Loool and later on in the episode, whats with Indu randomly catching her hand (though the scene was definitely cute!) and we got to hear the INSA tune after a long long time! Sanchi mam was in her usual gritting-teeth mode! 

He softly takes her hand in his, gazing at her with dewy eyes as he does so. Growing incensed by his audacity, she tries hard to fight off his grip. However, refusing to relent; he only wraps his fist around her palm tighter - all the while continuing to dart her a warm glance.  
Speaking up softly, he tries enlightening the mistaken girl on his stance 'Don't assume that I've caught your hand just for the sake of it...I'm only doing so, so we have each other's support in the dark...so that we don't don't trip or fall somewhere!'

Once again, Sanchi is angry with him - even when he does stops her from tripping down the stairs...even when he does enquire if she is all right... even when he lets her know that if he hadn't caught her, she'd be at the bottom of the stairs... ermmm Sanchi even a half-hearted thank you would do at this point😳! 

For some reason, Indu appeared a bit lost, defeated and disinterested today...😭 either Indu no longer has any hope of pataafying Sanchi...(or AD was tired while shooting this seriesπŸ˜†)

The Tiwaris
*sigh* We finally get to see a partial glimpse of Rubina today. And, was Abhimanyu in Tiwari's room while taking the snaps - well it nearly seemed that way. 

Now while coming to the stealing paper part - why does Tiwari have his hand around Radha's shoulders like a hug even while tip toeing in the night - the physical dynamics don't cut it out for me - isn't it easier to just walk independently while committing a theft...
Ermmm, from the likes of it, this evil couple seem quite lusty with one another...If so, this fella must be having quite some stamina to keep up with two women at the same time... 
And when they were stealing the papers, why was Tiwari acting like a clown and comedien - all mixed in one?

The last scene

The paper stealing in the darkness was meant to be comedy, but only turned out a bit of a damp squib if you ask me... Lol! at one point, Roop was hugging Indu in the darkness (talk of taking advantage) and finally Indu was hitting the thief with cushions? A pillow fight??? Really???

and then ultimately once the lights are back - everyone's ordered to do a line up for the judge's visual mug - shots... Lord! Save me... 

What a nonsensical episode today - if it were not for Indu's emotional eyes and smiles today... nothing worth sitting through it for! And from the looks of it, seems like Monday has nothing to look forward to either!

Enjoy your weekend guys πŸ˜› 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Thanks for update Lash copying my reply to Sonal here...πŸ˜†
I pity whoever has to update this random...BAKWAAS episode...
Now I understand why RJN trp crash more than improvement...Because they have no standard to maintian...this whole week excpet 1.5 episode they dished out total nonsense utter crap...PAPERS PAPERS PAPERS...MAke 3-4 copies of paper and give each one...    
80% of episode was random nonsense to steal papers... 
 Judge scene was pretty superficial..lie on your face...the way Sanchi went overbaord ..we are so happy together..This .JUdge has no  life seriously  
Only scene was good  was Indu one where gently hold Sanchi hand and the look on his face for his concern for her ...that she don't get hurt...Sanchi moving from anger to giult on his explanation...was woth watching scne was...of 1 min...Other scene of faking Insha in front of Mama Mami was another gem in crap,scene you can watch with smile πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sirf ek min ka Indu ka dailgue ke liye...yeh dekhna padta hai...I seriously started to doubt my own brain cells to bear this nonsense in FF mode on youtube...Was it worth wasting my time... I am more frustated with back to back..3 utter sheer crap episode in row...
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN ...

Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
achaa bachu... copy paste πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

achaa bachu... copy paste πŸ˜†

Haan asse episode pe copy paste hee kaam aata hai...Vaise bhi RJN cvs bhi to copy paste se kaam chala rahe hai...

Actually I wrote for you,.,,,,Becuase you are updater but Saw Sonal thread first to vahan post ker diya

Aaj ke episode dekhne ke baad aapne baal nochne ka maan ker raha tha...Mujhe Indu kyoon pasand hai Arnav kyoon nahi πŸ˜†

Episode se aache to AD pooja ke segment hote hai...that was better than episode...πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Haan asse episode pe copy paste hee kaam aata hai...Vaise bhi RJN cvs bhi to copy paste se kaam chala rahe hai...

Actually I wrote for you,.,,,,Becuase you are updater but Saw Sonal thread first to vahan post ker diya

Aaj ke episode dekhne ke baad aapne baal nochne ka maan ker raha tha...Mujhe Indu kyoon pasand hai Arnav kyoon nahi πŸ˜†

nahin sonali is the updater for today... I update only on tuesdays and thursday... rest of the days its just random analysis of what i liked/didn't... my points yahaan wahaan - like an analysis...and a brief insa scene, if it was good  πŸ˜Š 
but you're right today's episode it not worth half a reply, forget two πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Only thing was Indu expression when he holds her hand ..Insha music...I skipped my heartbeat there...with Indu concern love ...pretty obvious from his face...
I love that hopeless in love look of Indu...kuch bhi ho...πŸ˜† 

I noticed ur line of AD being disinterested ...I think he left to Jaipur after this epiosde...from his twitter update...it might be just pre vacation...uninterrest,,,,,,,,,,OR effect of  being part of this caricature...or both
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Girls !!!

After a long long time, catching some time out of my work schedule and thanks to my disoriented and sleepless state of mind that is showing me all hazy double figures on the comp screen. Instead I chose to come here over the Forum to catch my friend Shraddha's reliable update. In others words...taking a break. Really its been like an age when I last interacted here. 
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€— to all you.

So I work work work...and when I go home...I want to relax. I watch the NBC fed Olympics highlights ..though not of any international class, but at least get to see how TEAM USA 🀒is competing with other countries. πŸ˜ƒ

Then on the side I watch couple of shows that I am following. Suddenly it seems Indian TV Soap dramas lost its plot theme and we are getting drab episodes while the creatives on the side are also working on alternate plot themes.πŸ˜• πŸ€”πŸ˜³ yeah. True none of the shows seem to have good developments going on except Madhubala...it is following its growth curve on story front... . What is good on TV forums is Dance show Jhalak Dikhla Ja...watching Isha and Salman give a tough competition to everyone and enjoying Bhart's comedy. And yeah love the three judges. They do act like teachers and are quite good at that. Best being Madhuri a teacher who gives good score but comments are quite REAL. Used to love such teachers at school. πŸ˜†Btw Isha is the top aerial dancer from India. So has good dance standards!.

And coming to My Forums. I have kept only RJN under this list so as to help on its CM ranking. I did comment on Pooja and AD when TB articles came up this week. 
But honestly speaking none of this was done in a spirited gay abandon. I did more in a force way of dedicated mind, a fan and forum buddy in service.

Pooja's article - uninteresting.
AD article - too short to even get the "LUTF" (urdu word).
RJN episodes - painful. So painful at what they are doing to Indu Singh character, that my words have dried up for even some kind of remark... and I couldn't even say anything. So I used to watch and just be bored.

You may all agree, that brain when not sleeping for days and not having much to feed on (food-wise), it is more active and can have its delirious or heightened sensitivity levels. This week that's the state I am in. Right now in office and am feeling disoriented...but I just came by ...remembering this is the best time to catch Shraddha's updates.

So it was nice to read her update. And she did summarize πŸ‘ what I have been feeling since Monday on about IS/AD and SM/PS dynamics πŸ˜ƒ. 

I feel so sorry for Indu that he's been reduced to nothing but a man to follow/keep up/fulfil Sanchi's every wish and fancy! He's losing his identity... for a love track to blossom, why does Indu have to lose his identity for it.

Loool and later on in the episode, whats with Indu randomly catching her hand (though the scene was definitely cute!) and we got to hear the INSA tune after a long long time! Sanchi mam was in her usual gritting-teeth mode! 

He softly takes her hand in his, gazing at her with dewy eyes as he does so. Growing incensed by his audacity, she tries hard to fight off his grip. However, refusing to relent; he only wraps his fist around her palm tighter - all the while continuing to dart her a warm glance.  
Speaking up softly, he tries enlightening the mistaken girl on his stance 'Don't assume that I've caught your hand just for the sake of it...I'm only doing so, so we have each other's support in the dark...so that we don't don't trip or fall somewhere!'

Once again, Sanchi is angry with him - even when he does stops her from tripping down the stairs...even when he does enquire if she is all right... even when he lets her know that if he hadn't caught her, she'd be at the bottom of the stairs... ermmm Sanchi even a half-hearted thank you would do at this point😳! 

For some reason, Indu appeared a bit lost, defeated and disinterested today...😭 either Indu no longer has any hope of pataafying Sanchi...(or AD was tired while shooting this seriesπŸ˜†)

I watch this show primarily for AD histrionics supplemented by all the others. Now the show has become ...Everyone else is having their histrionics and being complimented by low-level acceding histrionics from IS/AD. Most gross being when in the vegetable market, the man just resignedly chuckles to himself what lampoon he is becoming after marriage when one of his friendly supporter comments on him. Truly I never signed up for seeing Indu Singh as turning into a hen-pecked husband. πŸ˜”

There it is my friends. Those who may have wondered where I have been...Ciaou. Gotta go back to work. πŸ˜Š May come by later to see if anyone responded to me. πŸ€— 

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow lashy terrific post. Mtlb aaj saara gussa tumhara episode ke upar jo h wo mjhe india me baithe baithe feel ho gaya...action romance comedy ki jagah...action romance double the comedy show ho gaya hai...mai hass hass ke mar jaungi...waise judge pe ab hassi nhi aati mjhse jbse aaj usne ye baat kahi ki shaadiya bachane ke liye use ye sb krna padta h...she is a lady to heart bhi waisa hi h...i liked the episode and the small insa hands holding scene was the best for me

Kul----tum mat nocho. Tumhare baal to kal noche jayege aur wo bhi sab milke nochege...hehehe
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Agree ... there was no outcome of today s episode ... somehow few scenes made me laugh.

Sadanand showing his tongue and Radha Rani getting scared ...πŸ˜†

Last scene when everyone was in the hall and running like head less chicken ... 🀣

Now , somehow I dont feel good when Indu is showing his love and concern for sanchi because again and agan sanchi is reciprocating in a rude way . So, when indu held her hand ... I wanted to give him one tight slap ... for him that scene was BAD SCENE OF THE DAY.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago