Surrogacy the solution? (Page 4)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

All ready the show is roller coaster. It would be still more crazy to think about adoption/surrogacy when the couple is married just for 2 months. It seems you are more interested  in adopted child than their biological child.

Radhika, how does a child born through a surrogate become adopted...it is still theirs biologically...the surrogate is only the carrier!

If I were pushing for adoption, why would I even talk of surrogacy?
  I meant only adoption. I know what surrogacy is all about and the ethical issues involved in it. Ethically I am against surrogacy.

Of course you are entitled to your pov. I made that comment only because you said I was interested in pushing adoption...why would I be interested in pushing anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: dear, u r going crazy here with whacky ideas.. Seriously i dnt think they shud ever go for Surrogacy...

Harshal, I totatlly agree...it was a whacky idea...but what is the harm in having fun discussing a whacky idea...whatever we are doing here is timepass at the end of the day...that is all!
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Nidhi has never said No for the baby. Then why all this?

Timepass yaar...aur kya?
subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=radhika72]All ready the show is roller coaster. It would be still more crazy to think about adoption/surrogacy when the couple is married just for 2 months. It seems you are more interested  in adopted child than their biological child.

Radhika, how does a child born through a surrogate become adopted...it is still theirs biologically...the surrogate is only the carrier!

I meant only adoption. I know what surrogacy is all about and the ethical issues involved in it. Ethically I am against surrogacy.

Of course you are entitled to your pov. I made that comment only because you said I was interested in pushing adoption...why would I be interested in pushing anything... 

I did'nt exactly  said you are pushing. since you opened  this topic of adoption I thought you are interested in it.

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=radhika72]All ready the show is roller coaster. It would be still more crazy to think about adoption/surrogacy when the couple is married just for 2 months. It seems you are more interested  in adopted child than their biological child.

I did'nt exactly  said you are pushing. since you opened  this topic of adoption I thought you are interested in it.

Not really, Radhika...the topics that I open do not necessarily reflect my pov...I just wanted to open up the topic for debate and see what kind of a response it elicited...that is all...Smile

subashni

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Sujata: dear, u r going crazy here with whacky ideas.. Seriously i dnt think they shud ever go for Surrogacy...
while i dont think they would go for surrogacy ,its gud to see people talking about issues ..just my pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSujatha.rao

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Sujata: baat timepass ki nahi hain... Do you Know PH wale, sony wale etc come here to read our thread posts to knw wat's happening with their shows fans povs.. Kahi aise whacky ideas utha na le woh..

Sujatha.raokaks0211

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
QUote @ Sujatha. 

Yes for fun and time pass it is ok. But I don't  trust our esteemed writer. He seems to be a person who likes to shock people and  is eccentric. It is not a good idea  to suggest crazy ideas even for fun.I know for sure he tracks the forum.My  POV.

Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index