Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS: In The End (Page 14)

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 20240

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THIS WAS AMAZING <3

So cute man :D

keep writing :D

Take care,
Vani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

chocodilla Goldie
chocodilla
chocodilla

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 1262

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Amazing OSClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 2246

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Fantabulous..loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

SangArshian4eva IF-Stunnerz
SangArshian4eva
SangArshian4eva

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 34584

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Me in pink

Thank god akash stood with Arnav and khushi along with payal, in the serial he was like beegi billi in front of elders.WinkWink

 

Nani and manorama mami and NK were just spectators as they watched the house crumble before their very eyes.--what else can we expect from them

Shyam: Your excitement for Khushi's baby is meaningless because we don't even know if Arnav is the father or not.--{this was my reaction during this line}AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry


Akash: Stop it di. You have accused khushi bhabhi enough. Now stop with all this nonsense.--{atleast he spoke here}ClapClapClapClapClapClap


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

SangArshian4eva IF-Stunnerz
SangArshian4eva
SangArshian4eva

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 34584

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Arnav: And one more thing. I am the major owner of AR industries with 51 percent and Akash has the remaining 49 percent between us. We will not send a penny to you for running this house nor are any of you going to be in my will. Yes Anjali, even your daughter isn't going to get neither my love nor my money.{how i wish i could see shyam face at that time}Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile


When Arnav passed his son to NK, he laughed out loud when he saw that his son had peed openly and the front half of NK was completely wet.{this was my reaction to this line}LOLLOLROFLROFL

Arnav: Finally found someone who hates NK as much as I do.--{obviously junior laad governer will be like Senior laad governer}



Shyam left anjali for the money along with the house's maid.

ROFLROFL


Finally Happiness had made its way into the life of the Raizadas and even Khushi's Devi maiyya had thought that she would let happiness stay in their household forever.--everythings well that ends wellSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

devilindisguise IF-Rockerz
devilindisguise
devilindisguise

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 9479

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Jz lv d os
ur such a talntd rytr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 2589

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

BarunKiRadha Goldie
BarunKiRadha
BarunKiRadha

Joined: 10 May 2013
Posts: 1834

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Awww I loved this OS!!! Its too good!!! I loved the way Arnav stood up against Daadi and Anjali while supporting Khushi. 

Awww Muskaan and Arush are adorable names!!! <3

Loved the ending too!!! They all got their deserved happy endings!!!

Please write more!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.Strange

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index