India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG - Why?

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

After hearing from Arnav that his mother committed suicide when he was 14 years old - I have been thinking about what could have made a devoting mother commit suicide on the day of her beloved daughter's wedding. What made their mother take such a drastic decision when she must have known that once a woman's wedding has been stopped - the society will always blame the woman and it will be hard to get married again in the future.
</div><div>
Here are few points I think might have happend and you are welcome to add new ones as well.

1. Arnav's dad cheated on the mother and she committed suicide.

2. The dad lost everything to his brother and she committed suicide because she couldnt live without money.

3. The dad died or committed suicide and she committed suicide because she couldnt live without him.

4. The dad was in love with someone else and the mom found out hence leading to suicide.

5. The dad was obsessed about another woman and couldnt have her so took it out on the mother.

6. The dad just left everyone without explaining.

7. The dad left them all for another woman to live with her.

8. The dad, just like Shyam, was obsessed with another married woman and wanted to be with her. The mum might have seen he trying to force himself on the other woman.

Okay I have now run out of predictions and ideas so please add if you think something else entirely happend.

Edited by uktamil - 10 August 2012 at 10:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitsreianazeefan 1dorindakateMountainbreeze7jshreya16soumyakShweta1691sweet-fairyNi1234star_fan1smitarKookiemonsterpieryrose

Mountainbreeze7 Senior Member
Mountainbreeze7
Mountainbreeze7

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I'm going with 5, and 8...Either of those is most likely to have happened..As I believe that history is merely repeating itself, ( Shyam cheating on Anjali for Khushi, another woman.)  And when Dadi said "Woh Aurat"...Why did I have this abnormally strong feeling that she was talking about Khushi's mother?

Great post! I can wait to see what is revealed today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitsMysticaldivine

ashmits Newbie
ashmits
ashmits

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
im gonna go with 3 and 8.
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mountainbreeze7

I'm going with 5, and 8...Either of those is most likely to have happened..As I believe that history is merely repeating itself, ( Shyam cheating on Anjali for Khushi, another woman.) And when Dadi said "Woh Aurat"...Why did I have this abnormally strong feeling that she was talking about Khushi's mother?
Great post! I can wait to see what is revealed today...

Thx I hope one of them happens - today we found out that they both committed suicide.
Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think his dad committed suicide (God knows why but soon we will find out) and then she committed suicide as well. According to Dadi, she was "weak" and could not take care of her children. Whatever it is, I just don't want Khushi to be blamed for anything.
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emerald-

I think his dad committed suicide (God knows why but soon we will find out)and thenshe committed suicide as well. According to Dadi, she was "weak" and could not take care of her children. Whatever it is, I just don't want Khushi to be blamed for anything.

Could be as you said that Dadi called the mum a weak woman so she must have be depended on her husband and committed suicide after he died Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index