India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

The fault lies both ways... (Page 2)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Your words does give a different track of thought.
I admit that I am angry but your analysis is making me think otherwise.
Nice post Mais.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
gr8 post...

i hated d wayyy ranveer compared their freindship with the childhood teddy bear... Angry..poor panchi...
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Marisss ! Let me RES..It's long & let me read it aramse :P lol

Edit :
Originally posted by -Mais-

Am I the only one who isnt that much pissed off at Ranveer's words last night? Shocked, yes. Angry, not that much.- No.."Main hu na"LOLNo kidding,I'm not pissed Embarrassed

Just to be clear, I hated the way Panchi's tears fell without warning. The girl was hurt very much! Actually the scene didnt play out the way I thought it would. When Panchi was in the corridor saying that Ranveer will only take her to the party, I was impressed at her level of confidence. The girls' with her were almost rolling their eyes at her confidence. But she didnt care like she was in her own little happy world.- Ditto! That was how they showed it..Panchi was (Don't kill me) if Ranveer takes her for grated,she too for a moment was doing the same.. anyway this is how friendship is waise bhi..that we can take our friends for granted,then they can hurt us,we can get angry & then patch up.

Then, when she saw Ranveer with that girl flirting away, she was just waiting for him to be over. The girl said that comment of not wanting to compete with anyone for him, specially Panchi who is always around him. That time, my mind was with Panchi. I honestly thought that Ranveer would say something like yeah, you are you but Panchi is special or something like that. And he replied with the 'I love when girls compete for me' kinda statement. That only made me surer. But that didnt happen.

The girl went on to somhow insult Panchi and Ranveer rolled his eyes. Panchi's confidence was admiring when she was worried that Ranveer might grow extra protective here and insult the girl. But he didnt. He just called Panchi his "fav teddy bear" and flat out said that he didnt want to go to a party like this with Panchi.

And that, I guess, is the thing which is agressing everyone.

I would like to point out something here. Ranveer was and still is protective of Panchi. His moti. He gets all angry when anyway says anything that would hurt Panchi. To him the word synonym to "fat" is the major thing that would hurt Panchi. Why is that? I believe that he has been with her since childhood and comments like these hurt more than a piercing arrow when one is a child. Ranveer still thinks that Panchi is a child in that respect,

similarly, when they were kids (just for argument sake) Ranveer always protected Panchi most probably from bullies. Mean kids who picked on her because of her size. He, being her friend, always defended her and she liked it. But times change. Panchi is still under the influence that Ranveer would always protect her from anything and everything. What she has failed to understand that priorities change with time. When you grow up, the ways of bullying change and no one can always protect from bullying of all kind. In the scene, it clearly felt that the girl was trying to be all cute and flirty with Ranveer when she said those words. And Ranveer brushed them off because he felt that she didnt mean it. Or maybe he knew. He is experienced with those kind of girls so he knows their tactics. Panchi is too innocent, she doesnt.

I would have hated if Ranveer had said something like yeah, I have to take Panchi with me because no else would. That would have been completely wrong! But at least he was honest, he said that he wont be able to enjoy to his fullest with Panchi as he deems her misfit for such parties. Because honestly, best friends or not, there are somethings which we'd rather do alone. This is just one of them. Ranveer aint the most sensitive guy, he wants to enjoy the time. And if he feels that he would enjoy more without Panchi by his side, I dont find anything wrong with it.

Panchi's hurt was more due to the fact that her glass of blind trust was broken that Ranveer didnt protect her more so than the fact that he wont take her with her. Deep inside, Panchi still has those childish feelings that Ranveer would be with her always and forever. He has sorta moved on from that phase while she is still stuck there. He still adores her, respects her, regards her as someone special in his life - his best friend! And that is the sole reason he wont take her to the party. Like Samar said, the party is the kind where you enter with one and leave with someone else. Wont that be super wrong and more hurtful that Ranveer only uses Panchi as an entry and then completely abandons her?

So yeah, the fault lies within both of them for not realizing that they have grown up. There is a reason why growing up sucks because things change. They just have to learn to deal with it now. This was just the start...

Anyway, I am excited the way things will shape up now. As per the promo, RaHi are together in the party. But how will that happen? Panchi has heard that Ranveer is not interested in taking her, so how will all this happen? This really was a major twist because it has happened so early in their relationship! Hope the writers wont disappoint!

P.S - sorry for the long rant! :P
For rest of the post..Did I make sense here Maris LOLI can't type it again..so copy-pasting here:)
In some other post I read someone said RaHi story is geesa pita(Though nothing is unique in the show till now we have seen such stuff in tooti fotti manner in various shows). If they are going to that Boy seeing her girl with some random boy & getting jealous all meh stuff then it 'll be geesa pita.
Ranveer loves Panchi as his friend & very much care for her but He has taken herself for granted n that's why he did what he did in last night epi. & Let Panchi realize she can do well without Ranveer as well.She can protect herself from others taunt n need not Ranveer's support each time..coz what she gets it's pure friendship & protectiveness from Ranveer's side not Love yet but Ranveer doesn't understand it until it comes from someone he doesn't like or someone calls her moti which is her weak point & he doesn't want to see her hurt..
He needs to understand there are many things apart from "this particular word" which can hurt Panchi & unintentionally he's doing it..

PS- I may add more laterTongue

Edited by piya2025 - 10 August 2012 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
true thnk u so much dear aftr reading i started thinking from other side i never thought abt dis ...i felt dat ranveer was mean 2wards panchi ...she was deeply hurt by him aftr reading dis i felt dat ur r8 there might be sme other reason y ranveer spoke abt panchi like dat 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Seems like I Have Many To Support Me...lol :D
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

True.

He was just dealing with the girl with him. And the biggest thing about bullying is, you need three parties present. There's a bully, there's a person hurt nd there's a protective friend. Right now it was just a conversation between a girl who was teasing Ranveer as to his choice for th party (also Ranveer might be taking Paanchi along for parties mostly because friends go together, but this one is a couple's entry, so that's the difference here). And Ranveer knew it was teasing so he was simply letting her off the short leash instead getting in a full fledged explanation to someone he didn't really care about.

Now if he knew Paanchi was listening, it'll all be a lot different.

Exactly! If he knew Panchi was listening, that would've changed a lot of things. But I am glad that she did. This sorta changed the equation a little. But it's just a little misunderstanding! It will be dealt soon LOL

Originally posted by The007Shivani

Everyone is angry but they are just not showing it well I m also angry but looking at it from their POV 

I am from the minority then LOL Not at all angry. It's just a clear case of misunderstanding. People are just getting all too quick to react.
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hmm...I see your perspective.Though I still don't like what he did.But I appreciate your coming forward with a different opinion.Quite a refreshing post.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eowyn

Your words does give a different track of thought.
I admit that I am angry but your analysis is making me think otherwise.
Nice post Mais.

That was sorta my intention. I wasn't even immediately angry after the scene. Just a little surprised at  the turn of the events. Thanks! And do think of it this way, don't get angry LOL

Originally posted by Tabzy

gr8 post...

i hated d wayyy ranveer compared their freindship with the childhood teddy bear... Angry..poor panchi...

But friendship with a childhood teddy bear is the purest form of friendship! It's first, it's sweet, it's unconditional. You want to show off your teddy bear all the time. So what was so wrong in that? LOL But to each it's own anyway. The anger and hatred is unjustified at him.

Originally posted by rocksravya11

true thnk u so much dear aftr reading i started thinking from other side i never thought abt dis ...i felt dat ranveer was mean 2wards panchi ...she was deeply hurt by him aftr reading dis i felt dat ur r8 there might be sme other reason y ranveer spoke abt panchi like dat 

Thank you! Big smile I am glad that this long post (which almost broke my fingers as I typed on the phone, while fasting!!!) made you see the less angry side of the things! My job well done! Embarrassed

Originally posted by kittu_arsha

Seems like I Have Many To Support Me...lol :D

I'm sorry, I don't get you Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index