Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

too much drama?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was just wondering about this. do you think indian shows have tooo much drama? take for example, kya hua tera wada, it started out as a simple story of a husband and wife and how they are trying to find time to be with each ohter but something always comes in the way. Then, they putted sooo many twists, trurns and drama that the story is far away from where it started. I also watch some pakistani daily soaps and they dont have this much drama. I was watching "azar ki aayege baraat" on youtube and its a greattt show and i love how the story line is very smooth. you know whats going to happen but u still watch it cuz u want to c how it will happen. so why can't our indian shows be like that?? is it because the audience wants drama? or is it the producers dont know what the audience wants? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HinaTashafanaishrayainanwersuresh555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "too much drama?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
All type of shows r in india... but here in india people r too emotionals so cvs want more drama!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.