Ruk Jaana Nahin

10th AUG WU---a comic ride in mathur niwas - Page 2

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonali.singh

yes go and take a sleep. Insa ki tarah aadhi adhuri neend mat lena...mai phle aaj 21 march episode dkhugi phr sone jaungi. Mera bhi clg h

ohh 21st march episode wow... guru ji se uthak baithak karwaya tha.. aur sanchi ke uss din ke kapde aur 28th,29th june-4th july ke episode ka dress same same hai..

all in all it was funn episode... indu kitna cute lagta hai.. guddu ussey bulata hai per he doesn't look.. but as soon as he says sanchi ji.. woh dekhta kaha kaha be.. hahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that dialogues muh chupakar sanchi ko muh nahi dhikata mehak se baat karta hai.. haha awesome.. and jabb guru ko danta hai mazedaar.. haha
and woh wait karta hai aur sanchi ke devars bhi wait karte hai.. guddu says.. "dhai gante ho gaye.. bhabhi ji abb tak library se bahar na nikli kitna padhti hai"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and indu ka dialogue.. control nahi hota ji karta hai sanchi ji ko niharte rahe nihaarte raheπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

was amazing episode.. dekho me bhi dekhti rehti huπŸ˜†

yep sona darling will sleep as i finish watching😊
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Twas such a silly episode - yesterday and today... they need to get the show back on track... πŸ˜•
thanks sonu for the update... ekdam chaucak πŸ˜ƒ
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Sona for the superb update!

Lol I actually found today's epi better than yesterday's! Although there wasn't much for me to comment on really. But still the epi was hilarious although being complete and utter nonsence.

Finally in the form of judge we've found someone who truly rivals Sanchi in both the ego and brain departments! Lol I loved how that shrewd old lady smelled a rat and tasted the a drop of the knocked tea. She correctly surmised that Sanchi was one cunning and manipulative girl, and was annoyed at Sanchi daring to even think of outwitting her.
Ego thus fueled the judge decided to teach sneaky Sanchi a lesson by making a late visit to check on her sleeping arrangements.

I know she's a batty old fuddy-duddy, but I loved even still, how the judge remained nevertheless the brightest bulb, in the power cut house of Mathur Nivas today! Wondering around the house she caught the Mathur/Tiwari/Pandey debacle in full swing and at it's highest peak, as she stumbled on their mad antics.

Rofl funniest parts of the end battle were Tarachand dangerously swinging his walking stick around at anyone and anything, Indu swinging around anyone that came into his arms inc. Roop and Radha, and finally Sanchi struggling to contain a volatile Radha in an arm lock as Veenaji pummeled her with a pillow!
Special mention also goes to dopey Roop who covers herself with her dupatta when the light goes on, but still starts crying out 'Who is it! Who is it!'

Romantic moment of the day had to be again Indu's killer expression, when he held Sanchi's hand. Swoon I just love it when he talks in his super soft tone of voice. Sigh ever so sweetly and humbly he explained to Sanchi why he was holding her hand, before averting her angry gaze, to take the lead as they set out on their mission.
BTW why on earth was Sanchi getting pissed at Indu saying his idea was a flop?! I thought she was the one who masterminded the whole plan of waiting till dark in their room to catch the Tiwari's?!
Also why did she feel the need to remind Indu every 5 freaking minutes that it was his Mama and Mami who were stealing the papers?!
Lol I think Sanchi sees Indu as her own personal Twitter/Facebook account, so she has to update him with her currant status all the time!

At any rate her whole plan was dumb, why didn't she just along with Tarachand take the papers that morning, and put them in a safe deposit box?! What was the need to catch the Tiwari's in the act?! Also she still could have caught them, but left them red-faced as they realized the papers were well beyond their reach!
Also why does she want Indu's help in catching them red-handed? Surely it would have been easier if she had requested that Indu asked the Tiwari's to leave? They can only stay in the Mathur Nivas as long as either Indu stays or he wants them to stay.
The fact she didn't gives me a bad feeling that when she boots the Tiwari's out she plans to find away to get rid of Indu too at the sametime...

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
[@suki11]

Romantic moment of the day had to be again Indu's killer expression, when he held Sanchi's hand. Swoon I just love it when he talks in his super soft tone of voice. Sigh ever so sweetly and humbly he explained to Sanchi why he was holding her hand, before averting her angry gaze, to take the lead as they set out on their mission.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘well written specially this part...I loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘Thats was only moment for which I even came to vent out my frustration otherwise episode doesn't deserve even my frustration rant...Indu's killer expression...You said all...His soft voice...his sweetness humbleness, touched my heart...Thanks god he explained before sanchi could have open her mouth and killed the entire essence of that sweet moment...His sweet tone, his expressive concerned eyes...his sweetness in that moment killed it...even with that few minute scene Indu Singh wrote this entire episode on his name ...

πŸ‘
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hehehe...yes i just loved indu in 21 march episode

Ok gud mrng everyone. I will see the posts and comment afterwards
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Rofl funniest parts of the end battle were Tarachand dangerously swinging his walking stick around at anyone and anything, Indu swinging around anyone that came into his arms inc. Roop and Radha, and finally Sanchi struggling to contain a volatile Radha in an arm lock as Veenaji pummeled her with a pillow!
Special mention also goes to dopey Roop who covers herself with her dupatta when the light goes on, but still starts crying out 'Who is it! Who is it!'

Suki ... same to same ...

Roop covering her face with dupatta and Tiwari covering face with Blanket ... No doubt few scenes were really funny.
akrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the well written update !! 
Yes it was a hilarious episode πŸ˜ƒ
Sonali.S thumbnail
kya bolo ki kya episode tha. Sab itna jyada local ho raha h serial me ki kch bhi kehne ka mann bhi nhi hota

But then too it was a funny episode. I liked it
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.singh

kya bolo ki kya episode tha. Sab itna jyada local ho raha h serial me ki kch bhi kehne ka mann bhi nhi hota

But then too it was a funny episode. I liked it

Sonal...are u ready for ur special day...πŸ˜†...

Main to frustae hone lagi hoon...mujhse mindless comedy bardast nahi hoti...jitna OTT nahi hota...mujhe daar love story start hone se pehle main hopes hee na chodh doon😭
Sonali.S thumbnail
hope mat loose krna yaar. Dkhna story phr systematic ho jayegi. Abhi to bs aise hi drag ho rhi h kahani.