Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Vinnie; this means they have an agenda.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
agenda my foot, they could take their precious show and  shove it.!!!, all we can do is express our opinions at the end of the day they choose to either accept or reject what we say and we have to do the same, for ultimately they decide what they want to do with the characters.  I know for a fact that my posts were never rude, or disrespectful in any way, maybe a bit strong worded...but I was under the impression that  we had the right to express our thoughts  on the Subject.! Why starta page and ask the audience what they think if you don't want to hear it???AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddycupdSandy66venstephhhLaila2009ronshaan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

agenda my foot, they could take their precious show and  shove it.!!!, all we can do is express our opinions at the end of the day they choose to either accept or reject what we say and we have to do the same, for ultimately they decide what they want to do with the characters.  I know for a fact that my posts were never rude, or disrespectful in any way, maybe a bit strong worded...but I was under the impression that  we had the right to express our thoughts  on the Subject.! Why starta page and ask the audience what they think if you don't want to hear it???AngryAngryAngryAngry

EXACTLY!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSandy66

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Vinnie79]agenda my foot, they could take their precious show and  shove it.!!!, all we can do is express our opinions at the end of the day they choose to either accept or reject what we say and we have to do the same, for ultimately they decide what they want to do with the characters.  I know for a fact that my posts were never rude, or disrespectful in any way, maybe a bit strong worded...but I was under the impression that  we had the right to express our thoughts  on the Subject.! Why starta page and ask the audience what they think if you don't want to hear it???Angry

[/QUOTE
Hey Vinnie,
I did read your post  yesterday and it was there ... but today it is not there.  You did not write anything that was rude either.  I am Polly in FB

Edited by cupd - 12 August 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009Vinnie79

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.

Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

I think now its the perfect time for a petition in favor of SugVi...so I wud request Dev team to start the petition before its too late.
thanks for the brilliant idea Sandy

We cant remain silent and watch this beautiful jodi to die as its own...
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Sandy66

Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.

Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

I think now its the perfect time for a petition in favor of SugVi...so I wud request Dev team to start the petition before its too late.
thanks for the brilliant idea Sandy

We cant remain silent and watch this beautiful jodi to die as its own...

tell us what we can do to save SUGVI ..??

how can we let them know what we want without being banned??

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Well i sent sum details to Laila ... Laila if its possible then plz make a thread nd post all there so other members can also work on it ... i already sent emails to sbs ,PH, nd Channel. atleast once or twice in a week send them emails. plus if u hv tym can post them letters as well.
Anyway the question is who is going to start a petition? ... I can open it but i want one of u to write who can explain fanz requestz nd demands better than me ... And we can later send our petition to sbs,sbb,PH nd channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupd

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Well i sent sum details to Laila ... Laila if its possible then plz make a thread nd post all there so other members can also work on it ... i already sent emails to sbs ,PH, nd Channel. atleast once or twice in a week send them emails. plus if u hv tym can post them letters as well.
Anyway the question is who is going to start a petition? ... I can open it but i want one of u to write who can explain fanz requestz nd demands better than me ... And we can later send our petition to sbs,sbb,PH nd channel.
We have a lot of members here who know how to start petitions and have this contact information.  I think someone else needs to take a proactive role. I've done plently in terms of contacting zee, PSH moderators, writers, directors etc. I think it is time for someone else to take a leadership role here. We've got plently of members who are fans of this jodi; let's give them a chance to lead Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index