Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi Zeetv FB Page (Page 2)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupd

I am still posting in fb... hope i don't get block. They know i am for Sugvi

A few people like Vinnie still are...but otherwise, they're slowly blocking people. There is another fan page and some of the people were telling the moderator there that they have been blocked from posting.

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.

Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

Thats a gr8 idea infact .. We PRC fans did this 3 times back 2007-2008 .. out of 3 it worked 2 times ... plus we constantly sent our demands to sbs ... sbs conveyed our demands to sagarz as well ... so we can start a petition plus send our requests to sbs .. ask them to show more vikram-sugni interviews nd we want only vikram-sugni pair ... only petition wont work ... send emails to production house plus channel nd sbs as well ... it works always .. ekta fans do this most of the time ... Tongue ..  she always chng the story caste everything by her fans demands ... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Originally posted by Sandy66

Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.

Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

Thats a gr8 idea infact .. We PRC fans did this 3 times back 2007-2008 .. out of 3 it worked 2 times ... plus we constantly sent our demands to sbs ... sbs conveyed our demands to sagarz as well ... so we can start a petition plus send our requests to sbs .. ask them to show more vikram-sugni interviews nd we want only vikram-sugni pair ... only petition wont work ... send emails to production house plus channel nd sbs as well ... it works always .. ekta fans do this most of the time ... Tongue ..  she always chng the story caste everything by her fans demands ... Tongue

We were posting on the FB page and it still didn't work. They blocked all the people, but if you can help us with the contact information, we will be sincerely grateful.

Thanks

Edited by Laila2009 - 10 August 2012 at 5:45pm

Vinnie79

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah sure Laila... here i hv my iftari tym will be back with all contacts info ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66stephhh

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I am still on that page, but maybe hanging by a thin tread!  I am all for signing a pition, please let me know how this works and how you guys are planning to send it!!!  

This was my last ost on the page, funny  I have not recieced any comments for it, I guess they are planning to ignore it all now!

Hats off to your writers!!! Gulabiya did well by "protecting" Sugni from the big bad Thakur!!!...To bad she was powerless to stop Sugni from being punished at "lal darwaja" only the fact that Sugni and the guy end up being 1/2 brother and sister did that...she said not ONE word in Sugni's defence at the panchayat, she could not stop Sugni from going into Bumshukiya's truck to perform Rai...She listens to the other bedini's say all sorts of things about Sugni and never once proudly said to them "THIS IS MY DAUGHTER AND SHE WON't DO RAI" Don't get me wrong... Gulabiya is 100% right in wanting the truth to come out, her approach to the whole thing is my problem, !!! She could have had a very hard rational conversation with Vickram, instead of going around screaming!!! Granted she is a mother who would do anything to protect her child, so what's in store for Sugni and her family now... back to square one...Rai and Sardhakai, or odd little jobs for meager pay? Adi is the new protector and Saviour??? This whole show was spoiled by the Reva TRack but I guess you guys got your end result, turning Vickram into the big bad Villian, but for those of us who watched this show from day one would know that is not how it was at all!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 August 2012 at 6:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdSandy66stephhh

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
cont me in also for what we need to keep sugvi together 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
OK guys  my comments have been removed from the page!!! the last two post I made were deleted! I guess  they don't believe in the freedom of speech!

Laila2009

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Their answers are rude they are rude to people.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdSandy66Vinnie79Laila2009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index