Phir Subah Hogi Zeetv FB Page

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Has officially blocked me from posting on their FB page. I confronted the moderator and the quality of writing on multiple occasions. Threatened by my posts and afraid that they could not get away with what they were doing, they decided to block me. This is actually a sign to say that I was scaring the pants of them because I called them on the floor one too many times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Has officially blocked me from posting on their FB page. I confronted the moderator and the quality of writing on multiple occasions. Threatened by my posts and afraid that they could not get away with what they were doing, they decided to block me. This is actually a sign to say that I was scaring the pants of them because I called them on the floor one too many times.

I agree with you . they blocked me too they can't see any other posts who are against their ideas .. they want to make adi sugni pair and they will do it.. I must say 90% people are against this idea and some even left the show due to this.
sad that we can;t change the story or the idea.
if they wanted to show vikram as evil they should have done this b4 not now .. what will he do if other thakur try to do her sir dakai.. if he try to save her again and will do it .. will he b the evil / or the savior ?
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow I hve seen ur bold stance and ur cmnts really put  a hard slap on that immature moderator's face...I think he/she wont let nyone inside who has strong points in support of sugvi coz I was blocked too n cudnt post then I decided to leave tht damn page...they cant go wth their own wish n kill the show. We wont let them succeed...nothing can b achieved in wrong way

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so they are doing this if someone post for 1st time..I mean you all must have familiar so they bloked..B coz i wanted to post in fb..against adi-sug jodi.
Laila2009 thumbnail
A lot of people whom I saw posting there are not posting...yesterday they had an avalanche of people posting who were ready to boycott the show and watch another show and one person complained that their post had been deleted.  In fact, everyday they have people posting in favor of TVS-Sugni and how upset they are...all these people are getting blocked!! I didn't see a single one of their posts today...none of the regulars are there. The PSH/Zeetv people do not want to hear anymore comments in favor of the TVS-Sugni, threats to quit the show etc.

They have always wanted to go with Aditya and Sugni and now is the time and they are banking on the fans of this jodi, the actor Nandesh and new viewers who will watch the show.  They do NOT care for the fans who watched the show from the start and wanted the Sugni-TVS jodi.

I have not watched the show for two weeks. My sister and friend plan to watch it tonight...the two weeks we have missed...as soon as I see another Sugni Aditya eyelock, that's the end of this show altogether for me. It's not easy to watch it anymore.

I am so disappointed with the writers of this show.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.
Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
seemasr thumbnail
i strongly agree with Sandy.u rock..
lets come with an idea,,
cupd thumbnail
I am still posting in fb... hope i don't get block. They know i am for Sugvi
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupd

I am still posting in fb... hope i don't get block. They know i am for Sugvi

A few people like Vinnie still are...but otherwise, they're slowly blocking people. There is another fan page and some of the people were telling the moderator there that they have been blocked from posting.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy66

Wow, the nerve of the immature moderator blocking you guys on Facebook.
They think that by blocking everyone who is promoting Sugvi jodi will help their
case. Let's see how they going to achieve and win this battle. We are talking about
90 percent of fans are rooting for Sugvi. The CVs had their chances in promoting Adi and
Sugni romance 3 months ago, what happen with that idea. It's a bit too late to do
that now. If something isn't broken why fix it to suit your purpose. Fans have rights
and privileges too, so we will used it to our advantage.
Forum friends have an idea to win this battle, let's start a Signature petition before its too
late cause in other show fans did it and was successfull in their endeavor.

Phir Subah Hogi have many dedicated fans across the Globe who loved Sugvi Jodi and are
rooting for them to be back together. Horrible idea if they are thinking about Adi & sugni Jodi .
Vickram and sugni rocks.

Thats a gr8 idea infact .. We PRC fans did this 3 times back 2007-2008 .. out of 3 it worked 2 times ... plus we constantly sent our demands to sbs ... sbs conveyed our demands to sagarz as well ... so we can start a petition plus send our requests to sbs .. ask them to show more vikram-sugni interviews nd we want only vikram-sugni pair ... only petition wont work ... send emails to production house plus channel nd sbs as well ... it works always .. ekta fans do this most of the time ... 😛 ..  she always chng the story caste everything by her fans demands ... 😛