Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

why didnt ashu talk to nidhi yesterday? (Page 5)

Poll Question: why didnt ashu talk to nidhi yesterday?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [66.67%]
3 [9.09%]
1 [3.03%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [6.06%]
5 [15.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

@sujatha ..
i dont have the heart to watch d epi again..cant see ashu cryin.. not gonna see caps as well !Cry
but yes he made it clear to nidhi that his heart was not in d decision and since she doesnt wanna discuss it there is no point in explainin his POV... i think nidhi is choosing to ignore what she sees ...

Deepa, if this is the case, then what was the point of all those lines that she spoke thereafter...should she have just let him be?
ofcourse she cant let him be like that na .. it was written all over his face wat he wanted ...
besides even in cabin she said ur thinkin abt mallu when she clearly knew wat he was upset about !

But given that she clearly is not willing to budge on her stand or think of some compromise, I just felt all those lines made no sense...I am not saying she should compromise...just that the entire convo was kind of pointless...and I feel Ashu is actually a very easy person to judge...his heart is reflected on his face...and Nidhi reads him very well...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]@sujatha ..
s even in cabin she said ur thinkin abt mallu when she clearly knew wat he was upset about !

But given that she clearly is not willing to budge on her stand or think of some compromise, I just felt all those lines made no sense...I am not saying she should compromise...just that the entire convo was kind of pointless...and I feel Ashu is actually a very easy person to judge...his heart is reflected on his face...and Nidhi reads him very well...!
@bold..yes she does .. but there have been so many times when she ,in her own world ,just either doesnt see ..like HM forest scene.. it was obvious he was tired  ..but she just led on...besides the fella dint sleep all nite in d bus..takin care of d baby ...on d other hand she had ..on his shoulder ..
and here also ,she said it pained her to see his pain..but did she try to understand his pain.. no ..coz she somewhere she has this guilt that she is denying him wat he wants most !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]@sujatha ..
s even in cabin she said ur thinkin abt mallu when she clearly knew wat he was upset about !

@bold..yes she does .. but there have been so many times when she ,in her own world ,just either doesnt see ..like HM forest scene.. it was obvious he was tired  ..but she just led on...besides the fella dint sleep all nite in d bus..takin care of d baby ...on d other hand she had ..on his shoulder ..
and here also ,she said it pained her to see his pain..but did she try to understand his pain.. no ..coz she somewhere she has this guilt that she is denying him wat he wants most !

This kind of implies that she does not want to discuss the baby issue because she does not want to deal with her own guilt...she knows she is denying him and hurting him but is helpless to do anything about it...she is hoping that he will behave normal so she won't have to confront this guilt...she said as much herself...that his pain makes her feel guilty...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jayanti_dj][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]

This kind of implies that she does not want to discuss the baby issue because she does not want to deal with her own guilt...she knows she is denying him and hurting him but is helpless to do anything about it...she is hoping that he will behave normal so she won't have to confront this guilt...she said as much herself...that his pain makes her feel guilty...!
exactly ... 
while i dont blame her to be selflsh .. i would have been more supportive of her cause if she was really ambitious .. i dont want a mummy nidhi track ...but i just wish nidhi was more understanding and had been more sensitive to ashu's pain...she just said we wont discuss it and thats it ...did she even ask why does ashu want a baby rite now? no !
ashu has always sensed nidhi's desires and tried to fulfill the best of his abilities ..be in dance in his own sangeet ,HM ,anji's sangeet or career ..but i feel the same isnt reciprocated by nidhi...
some would say she took everythin silently  in mallu madness track ..i would it was purely her mistake .. she should have come wid proofs rather than telling BB...

Sujatha.rao

Bhavi03 IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavi03
Bhavi03

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
voted for 1 opt..ashu still think that nidhi is not matured enough to understand this matter,,thoughin many matter nidhi acted very maturly..its ashu misunderstanding only

jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jayanti_dj][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]

exactly ... 
while i dont blame her to be selflsh .. i would have been more supportive of her cause if she was really ambitious .. i dont want a mummy nidhi track ...but i just wish nidhi was more understanding and had been more sensitive to ashu's pain...she just said we wont discuss it and thats it ...did she even ask why does ashu want a baby rite now? no !
ashu has always sensed nidhi's desires and tried to fulfill the best of his abilities ..be in dance in his own sangeet ,HM ,anji's sangeet or career ..but i feel the same isnt reciprocated by nidhi...
some would say she took everythin silently  in mallu madness track ..i would it was purely her mistake .. she should have come wid proofs rather than telling BB...

True...we have seen more instances of Ashutosh moulding himself to suit her,,,,then of Nidhi changing herself to suit him...and yes, she is entitled to her career ambitions and must surely pursue them...but instead of asking him for two years time in such a way and at such a time when he was left with no alternative but to say yes, she could have had a frank chat with him...told his about her aspirations and her fears and tried to gently probe what was in his heart...on the contrary, I found her very dismissive and even borderline rude to Ashutosh at Anji's wedding whe the topic came up...knowing that Ashutosh is not the world's most communicative person, I think she could have easily taken the initiative..!

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]

True...we have seen more instances of Ashutosh moulding himself to suit her,,,,then of Nidhi changing herself to suit him...and yes, she is entitled to her career ambitions and must surely pursue them...but instead of asking him for two years time in such a way and at such a time when he was left with no alternative but to say yes, she could have had a frank chat with him...told his about her aspirations and her fears and tried to gently probe what was in his heart...on the contrary, I found her very dismissive and even borderline rude to Ashutosh at Anji's wedding whe the topic came up...knowing that Ashutosh is not the world's most communicative person, I think she could have easily taken the initiative..!
yes ashu has always tried to adjust to her ...but not d other way round.. even in d clothes unpacking scene ,she said our clothes gotta be 2gether ..and d poor chap just says yes !
this kinda makes me wish she had stayed in hostel ... she surely needs to know how to adjust .. 
not just wid ashu.. i feel she is also not able to understand anji.. rohan and anji planned a picnic so that ashu n nidhi could be together ..and she drops at the last min ..coz ashu isnt cumin.. did she realise anji is d only gal wid 3 men.. for d sake of company she should have gone...
and also during kerala track she decided break up.. thats it .. ashu was all for a fight ! but d coward she was ,she refused ! 
i feel if u cant fite for ur love u shouldnt fall in love in d 1st place.. i agree pyar kia nahi par ho jaata hai.. but u gotta be practical and not live in dream world all d time...

Sujatha.rao

zouma Newbie
zouma
zouma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
voted for option 1        ...@ mudra very apt  rendition of ashus  condition...nidhi failed to feel the pulse of the situation being so caught up in her career jaap   how she wasted precious time eating noodles with no thot of atleast completing her internship...any one who is serious about career will delay marriage  till atleast PG is over then only other things come     shyama aunty told her to ask for two years and she came and repeated it in front of ashu...has she herself charted any plan of action  ..i doubt ...on the other hand if she had discussed her career interest and how to go about the  baby issue taking ashu in to confidence  then perhaps things would not haveSO    much precipitated...ashu wold have been a willing partner  of this phase ...what nidhi did just forced her will on him ...makes him to acknowledge it as his consent...adding salt to injury was her comment on negotiating the time frame...

jayanti_dj

Go to top