Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

why didnt ashu talk to nidhi yesterday? (Page 4)

Poll Question: why didnt ashu talk to nidhi yesterday?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [66.67%]
3 [9.09%]
1 [3.03%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [6.06%]
5 [15.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I just watch yesterday's epi again...I just don't get it...when Nidhi asks him why he is reacting the way he is after agreeing to compromise on the baby issue, he says that what is in his heart is reflected on his face...indirectly, he clearly tells her that even while he may have agreed, his heart is not in it...and then, she says let us talk about what is in your heart...

Not in so many words maybe, but he clearly told her what was in his heart...what is the point of discussing it when she has made it plain that the baby topic is not up for debate...am really lost here...or am I too dumb to understand!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnihilarious44jayanti_dj

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I just watch yesterday's epi again...I just don't get it...when Nidhi asks him why he is reacting the way he is after agreeing to compromise on the baby issue, he says that what is in his heart is reflected on his face...indirectly, he clearly tells her that even while he may have agreed, his heart is not in it...and then, she says let us talk about what is in your heart...

Not in so many words maybe, but he clearly told her what was in her heart...what is the point of discussing it when she has made it plain that the baby topic is not up for debate...am really lost here...or am I too dumb to understand!

@ bold

dint get what you have asked...

BTW, do you really think...DB understood him and his want for  a child...I am surprised...

She was sympathetic to him..saying ' tumhara sacrifice..etc..etc..'

She was always after Nidhi to become motherfor the sake of it na...

hilarious44Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Not in so many words maybe, but he clearly told her what was in her heart...what is the point of discussing it when she has made it plain that the baby topic is not up for debate...am really lost here...or am I too dumb to understand!

@ bold

dint get what you have asked...

BTW, do you really think...DB understood him and his want for  a child...I am surprised...

She was sympathetic to him..saying ' tumhara sacrifice..etc..etc..'

She was always after Nidhi to become motherfor the sake of it na...

Mudra, small mistake...I meant he had already told her what was in his heart...when he said he couldn't control the heartfelt emotion on his face when the baby word came up...so she knows what is in his heart...and she has just told him that they have agreed not to talk about the kid...and again she says let us talk about what is in your heart...to me, it was clear that the baby issue was what was hurting him...so, when the topic had already been declared closed for debate, what else does she expect him to say...

About DB, I don't know whether she was sympathetic to his case...but she sure sensed that it was not a decision that he was happy with...but that is obvious...even Nidhi knows it but prefers not to discuss it!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 10:23am

hilarious44jayanti_djmudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
'Kuch Kuch hota hai Nidhi' ... tum nahi samjhogi Disapprove

hilarious44jayanti_djmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

'Kuch Kuch hota hai Nidhi' ... tum nahi samjhogi Disapprove

After seeing Mallika, DB will say, 'Bahut kuch ho raha hai Nidhi... kyon tum samajh nahi rahe ho'

Armu4evasubashnijayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@sujatha ..
i dont have the heart to watch d epi again..cant see ashu cryin.. not gonna see caps as well !Cry
but yes he made it clear to nidhi that his heart was not in d decision and since she doesnt wanna discuss it there is no point in explainin his POV... i think nidhi is choosing to ignore what she sees ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

@sujatha ..
i dont have the heart to watch d epi again..cant see ashu cryin.. not gonna see caps as well !Cry
but yes he made it clear to nidhi that his heart was not in d decision and since she doesnt wanna discuss it there is no point in explainin his POV... i think nidhi is choosing to ignore what she sees ...

Deepa, if this is the case, then what was the point of all those lines that she spoke thereafter...should she have just let him be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

@sujatha ..

Deepa, if this is the case, then what was the point of all those lines that she spoke thereafter...should she have just let him be?
ofcourse she cant let him be like that na .. it was written all over his face wat he wanted ...
besides even in cabin she said ur thinkin abt mallu when she clearly knew wat he was upset about !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSujatha.rao

Go to top