Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

dont remember this serial .. i think i was too small to watch tv thenπŸ˜†
but the points u have put are very valid .. dont think he would accept mallu's kid !
he wants his own ! gosh till day before yday i was so mad @ him.. now my heart goes out for him !
SK is an amazin actor yaar !

No even I dont suggest to adopt Mallika's kid...
because, losing a kid (even if it is adoption) is not an easy thing for a mother... I dont want that even that for Mallika... Mallika is mentally & physically sound to take care of the child...

In case, Mallika dies (to increase TRP) may be adoption is an option...

But Ashutosh wants HIS & NIDHI's child only..
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

i dont want mallu to die for that very reason... i dont want adoption in any case !

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa, hv you watched his bairi piya show.. He ws very aggressive in that.. Hv seen sme epis of that show..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

He dint wanna take her to those andhera 'knockturn alleys'

For those who have everything it might sound silly... but people like Ashu

>> The child is whole & sole his... his & his beloved Nidhi's

>> He will be there all the time for him in the moral / emotional support

>> his lost childhood he wanted to replay through that child

>> Mainly, he wants to give his name to his child...

Long ago, almost in late 80s or early 90s ...I used to watch certain hospital based DD serial... I thin its name was 'Jeevan rekha-- a life line'  .. I forgot the name... but ..ila arun was an intern in that...

There was a junior nurse goes friendly with an intern doctor ... ila arun comes to know the wrong intentions of that intern and warns this nurse... nurse says, she is looking for a house where she can say it is hers .. the house which has a door to the bathroom...

Just imagine, her condition... for those who do not have a simple security...in Ashutosh's case it is emotional one...they matter a lot..

Mudra...I remember the show but not the details...what memory you have..a superb scene anyway...

And yes, it is next to impossible for Nidhi to understand any of this...she is from a pampered and privileged background and has never been denied anything in life...to understand craving is tough for her...most of her wants have been satisfied before they ever got to the craving level...

Although, Nidhi cllaimed to Shyama that she understand Ashutosh's insecurities...when Shyama was explaining what a child meant to him...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Mudra...I remember the show but not the details...what memory you have..a superb scene anyway...

And yes, it is next to impossible for Nidhi to understand anything...she is from a pampered and privileged background and has never been denied anything in life...to understand craving is tough for her...most of her wants have been satisfied before they ever got to the craving level...

Although, Nidhi cllaimed to Shyama that she understand Ashutosh's insecurities...when Shyama was explaining what a child meant to him...!

@BOLD
I have photographic memory for these things... you ask me about the theory I read 10 minutes ago...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ        ...   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and that was a lovely show... I think almost all shows of those days had some worth...(Before Ekta era)

Yes.. these are certain things Nidhi amy not able to understand

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Voted for 1.
Actually deep rooted insecurity and lonelyness in him stops him from opening up. May be he love to live with those darkness or may be he is scared that if Nidhi doesn't understand its depth it will hurt  him more. Already Nidhi didn't understand his desire and urge for a child. He is already hurt. His lonely childhood compelled him to become a loner. So, may be with time he will open up to Nidhi.
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Deepa, hv you watched his bairi piya show.. He ws very aggressive in that.. Hv seen sme epis of that show..

no i havent ...and not plannin 2 see till this show is on air !
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No probs..deepa.. Watch it whenever u feel like..
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

No probs..deepa.. Watch it whenever u feel like..

some day i willπŸ˜›
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He probably thought Nidhi wouldnt understand. She has been brought up amongst family and frends and he felt that she may not be able to understand the pain he had gone thru