Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

for AJS

KR_anki_ArSha IF-Rockerz
KR_anki_ArSha
KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hello everyone..
This post is for appreciation of AJS...after kriya's exit and '___' entry there are rarely any topic regarding amar/rey..mosly there are topic that 'we hate rey' and all...even i left D3 since months and not liking rey's character,we all know the reason...
but yesterday i watched D3 only  for AJS performance...the dance was awesome..i know its not as awesome as we expect from dazzlers but it was awesome..all were looking very nice...but this post is regarding amar so i'll talk about him only...
he looked so dashing in that MJ look...Blushing
his dance was awesome i am still in amarland..Day Dreaming love his moon walk and specially love his last step and after that the expression and happiness in his eyes coz of standing ovation,i just loved it...Big smile
i am missing the old days of D3 and KriYansh dances...Cry
but i am happy to see amar's performance yesterday...
i know most of us dont like or hate rey but we still love AJS right...so please appreciate his performance and effort...
i love you AJS..Heart

p.s.-this post is for AJS appreciation so please don't bash anyone..and its a humble request please don't bring taani and t**rey term here...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krshodyzputrinurskreyacapricious_perkriyaansh.reyamsoumyakShemliArshakriyansh19jainneha..-Chabhilal-..nature-beauty..Flame..-Insight-crazysky-Sonali-Lovenarbhikuhu_ArshaAwesomeSauce.Black_StoneBorn2Danceluv_arshaZehnaseeb.moon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Snigs.Endurance-Ocean.eyes-

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
res ...
unres...

Hayeee AJS ...i haven't seen his dance neither i had any plan to watch it but now after seeing so much apreciation i'll definitely watch it not for Rey not for d3 i'll watch it for Amar ...

And dear KUNWAR of our Shaku bai ...LOL

MJ and Amar wat a combo ...toru phoru ..LOL

Jo b ho d3 main i dont care but the thing still i m hooked up wid d3 is Amar , Shan and Sneha so i'll watch their performance...

AJS i feel sorry for u ...cuz ur pissing in all this mess created by some ppl..but dont worry we love u and will always...just keep doing hard work ...keep giving us MEJICAL perfoemances and Keep ROAKING...

Edited by Angel56 - 10 August 2012 at 6:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KR_anki_ArSha-Insight-crazyskyluv_arshaZehnaseeb.Born2Dance

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thats because no one love this new rey...

n loved his performance in footloose...
even all dazzlers performed well
after kria exit i always loved shaarey scene wen rey used to smirk at sharon wen she tries to make excuse ...even in footloose when he asked sharon "hope weakling are inside ??" n sharon answered him...n he said "how do u know??" she tried to give lame answer..n rey smirked at her...lolDay Dreaming

i always loved his smirking smile...
i always drool over him naughty smirking smile Blushing
thats the best smirking smile in tv industry...

n i remembered that wen in fest wen kria accidently poured juice over him...n she started wiping it...n rey aka AJS smirked...it was thunder striking smirking he gaveDay Dreaming...loved itBlushing
indeed
he has got most striking , cute and naughty smirk in this tv industry...Day Dreaming

Edited by crazysky - 10 August 2012 at 6:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinurKR_anki_ArSha-Insight-luv_arshaBorn2DanceEndurance

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I really was thinking why no one appreciated amar's performance in yesterdays episode. He did a wonderful job and moves were just perfect. Amar hats off to you, you are killer as michael Jackson. Thanks for the topic yaar.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KR_anki_ArSha-Insight-crazyskyluv_arshaBorn2Dance

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
AJS is a rockstar...he is the one of the best dancer India has
love you AJS...and you rocked in MJ style
you are the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Insight-KR_anki_ArShaBorn2Dance

KR_anki_ArSha IF-Rockerz
KR_anki_ArSha
KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

res ...
unres...

Hayeee AJS ...i haven't seen his dance neither i had any plan to watch it but now after seeing so much apreciation i'll definitely watch it not for Rey not for d3 i'll watch it for Amar ...

And dear KUNWAR of our Shaku bai ...LOL

MJ and Amar wat a combo ...toru phoru ..LOL

Jo b ho d3 main i dont care but the thing still i m hooked up wid d3 is Amar , Shan and Sneha so i'll watch their performance...

AJS i feel sorry for u ...cuz ur pissing in all this mess created by some ppl..but dont worry we love u and will always...just keep doing hard work ...keep giving us MEJICAL perfoemances and Keep ROAKING...

thanx for commenting angel...Hug
and you'll definitely love his performance...i my self left d3 but only watched yesterday coz of AMAR..means he does so many efforts and because of this current tract no body appreciate his work..i feel very sad for him..Unhappy
me too love the trio amar sneha and shan after shakti...
but i really wish they'll get some good work in future...way better than D3...Thumbs Up
p.s.-keep ROAKING AJS...love you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

KR_anki_ArSha IF-Rockerz
KR_anki_ArSha
KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

thats because no one love this new rey...

n loved his performance in footloose...
even all dazzlers performed well
after kria exit i always loved shaarey scene wen rey used to smirk at sharon wen she tries to make excuse ...even in footloose when he asked sharon "hope weakling are inside ??" n sharon answered him...n he said "how do u know??" she tried to give lame answer..n rey smirked at her...lolDay Dreaming

i always loved his smirking smile...
i always drool over him naughty smirking smile Blushing
thats the best smirking smile in tv industry...

n i remembered that wen in fest wen kria accidently poured juice over him...n she started wiping it...n rey aka AJS smirked...it was thunder striking smirking he gaveDay Dreaming...loved itBlushing
indeed
he has got most striking , cute and naughty smirk in this tv industry...Day Dreaming
i know i my self not love this new rey..its like he is some new person...
but leave that we are talking about AJS..yes i love their performance...
and watched the entrire episode after a long time..i love KR and i like swaron also..and i am happy for them that they are together..

and hayye that smile...i missed it so much...EmbarrassedBlushing
i went to KriYansh land now...Day Dreaming
Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

AJS...he rocked in the performance...even I watched D3 again after months!!!!

It felt so good to see Amar for a long time again n no such scenes which made me change the channels too so I was in Amarland n also ArShaland.

He was too cute in MJ costume of white n blue.

I loved his shadow scene in d sequence.

I loved his million dollar smile and the last pose which he gave before the applause.

Seriously, we fans r missing him alot...I hope all d D3 episodes will be like yesterday ones.

Our Rockstar roaked like usual..ClapClap

Amazing Post Anki..

Love u..HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Insight-KR_anki_ArShacrazyskyBorn2Dance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index