Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*VirMan/NiShal AT #39*~Dil Garden Garden Ho Gaya (Page 52)

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 23702

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
heyyy shona...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 1471

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

heyyy shona...
now this reminds me of my favourite song! LOL
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 23702

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi16

Originally posted by shrav_virman

heyyy shona...
now this reminds me of my favourite song! LOL

lmao...heyyy shona hey shona...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 7145

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

@Ashh: oh gr8!! Njoy... N thanx i loved watching all da video avtars... Bt on karne k baad bhi mera avtar siggie mein nhi aata bt profile pic ban jata hai... Lol answer only if u want to coz lately i'm troubling u wid dis non sense!!

No probs Shona...I'm totally ok with it..!Big smile
Waise,u are talking about avatars or signatures???video avatars usually refers to video profile pic...(To upload it,the option is in 'preferences' tab in edit profile)
Signature section is in 'signature tab'...(Copy and paste the video location to the space provided in that tab..format-   [ i m g ] l i n k [/ i m g]   Preview it and submit it..)Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1907

arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 1471

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by shona_virman

@Ashh: oh gr8!! Njoy... N thanx i loved watching all da video avtars... Bt on karne k baad bhi mera avtar siggie mein nhi aata bt profile pic ban jata hai... Lol answer only if u want to coz lately i'm troubling u wid dis non sense!!

No probs Shona...I'm totally ok with it..!Big smile
Waise,u are talking about avatars or signatures???video avatars usually refers to video profile pic...(To upload it,the option is in 'preferences' tab in edit profile)
Signature section is in 'signature tab'...(Copy and paste the video location to the space provided in that tab..format-   [ i m g ] l i n k [/ i m g]   Preview it and submit it..)Big smile

now this is what we call a btech student! Wink
-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 7145

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi16

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by arohi16

kal ka episode...wo kiss...hayyyeee Blushing Blushing

No..Please...Don't make me loose my sanity again!ROFLMy sautu,u won't believe me..I went crazy after the epi..Kya kya post kiya ,feeling embarrased remembering them now!EmbarrassedLOL

kya karu di ab feelings share karni hai na...i was not here na yesterday...

Aww..Then u can share..Big smileHaww Kissy!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

arohi16 Goldie
arohi16
arohi16

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 1471

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by arohi16

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by arohi16

kal ka episode...wo kiss...hayyyeee Blushing Blushing

No..Please...Don't make me loose my sanity again!ROFLMy sautu,u won't believe me..I went crazy after the epi..Kya kya post kiya ,feeling embarrased remembering them now!EmbarrassedLOL

kya karu di ab feelings share karni hai na...i was not here na yesterday...

Aww..Then u can share..Big smileHaww Kissy!LOL

Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing
-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 7145

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arohi16

Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Originally posted by shona_virman

@Ashh: oh gr8!! Njoy... N thanx i loved watching all da video avtars... Bt on karne k baad bhi mera avtar siggie mein nhi aata bt profile pic ban jata hai... Lol answer only if u want to coz lately i'm troubling u wid dis non sense!!

No probs Shona...I'm totally ok with it..!Big smile
Waise,u are talking about avatars or signatures???video avatars usually refers to video profile pic...(To upload it,the option is in 'preferences' tab in edit profile)
Signature section is in 'signature tab'...(Copy and paste the video location to the space provided in that tab..format-   [ i m g ] l i n k [/ i m g]   Preview it and submit it..)Big smile

now this is what we call a btech student! Wink

BuhahahaCool*Hi5*...Where's Shravz??Give a hi5!TongueLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 68   Views: 36412

IndigoBlues 68 36412 01 October 2013 at 12:36am by hemameenu
VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: raspberrytorte   Replies: 1208   Views: 44612

raspberrytorte 1208 44612 05 February 2012 at 5:34am by MairMayuri
VirMan/Nishal AT#8 *~Pyar Dosti Hain~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Leah-   Replies: 1196   Views: 33745

-Leah- 1196 33745 05 February 2012 at 5:30am by MairMayuri
VirMan/Nishal AT#11 * Enchanting NiShal <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: hotmess_VirMan   Replies: 1200   Views: 35818

hotmess_VirMan 1200 35818 07 January 2012 at 12:25pm by -INFINITE-
VirMan/Nishal AT#10- HuaKyaHuaReBolDeewane

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: hotmess_VirMan   Replies: 1190   Views: 34259

hotmess_VirMan 1190 34259 03 December 2011 at 10:38am by AyushiSinghania

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index