*|Sumit Vats AT#47|* RD-bak with a bang!!! - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Fridays episode was ausum naa 😳
Originally posted by shiin

Evn I feel its Indu's dream bro...
as told by FB post, Rishi indira ko bachane k liye Shweta ki maang mai sindoor bhar raha hai... but still I m confused: isse Indira ki illness ka kya connection hai ???😕

Fridays episode was ausum naa 😳
7th august episode is the best episode of HD for me...😭,.. Really, Rishi ne rula diya tha mujhe
Bro if dat is d case den dere is nly two possibilities...one is if Indu tells RK to get marked den nly she will do treatment...n d other is Swetha its negative n will ask RK to get married to her den nly she will do treatment... 😭
I just loved d I inshi scene bro...Indu's dialoge to RK...n den rk's dialoge...it made me 😭
N d preecap was 😳

Bro if dat is d case den dere is nly two possibilities...one is if Indu tells RK to get marked den nly she will do treatment...n d other is Swetha its negative n will ask RK to get married to her den nly she will do treatment... 😭
May be but CVs knows the importance of InShi to the show... They can't take such a drastic step...
No bro I nly read on a post..
But itseems in d promo RK n Swetha looked happy..n Indu was also looking normal 😕
Yes bro inshi forever!!! 😳
I feel its a dream v all know how much Indu likes to dream naa 😆

No bro I nly read on a post..
But itseems in d promo RK n Swetha looked happy..n Indu was also looking normal 😕
waise to hd ka promo aata nhi hai aur ab aya hai to itna kharab promo.