-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok.. so, the pictures and videos of the cast look great!! All look super cute, handsome, hot etc..

Now, back to our show and yesterday's episode..

Richa told AC that she has a surprise waiting for him in the 'New Room'😛 I was laughing my head off with what followed.. AC asking Thakral where the new room is.. Thakral taking him to the room and telling him his 'Richa mom'😆😆🤢 got the room done for him and bought all the gifts and toys in that room. He says AC can come and play in that room with his DAD😆😆 like Kunal would ever bring AC there to play with toys😆😆

Then I felt Richa did all this based on Veena's gyan the other day that 'Kunal ke dil thak rastha uske bete se hai' So, is that why you took all that trouble, Miss Richa??😉 Is this the Funda behind the 'New Room'???😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You got it.
The reason Richa is being all lovey dovey to Anand and using Anand's name too much in front of Kunal is to get to him.
What a shame that a mother is teaching this godless creature on how to emotionally manipulate her son. Really who's the bad guy here? 
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly veena mata ke special funde...now richa is gng 2 suffocate poor anand k with love love n love until kunal is forced 2 notice her fake motherly care!!😡
cooldipika thumbnail
seriously i feel even ashamed to call  ...

veena   a mother now ...
nd her dialouge janam dene se paalane wala badh ke hota hai😡🤢

now is this only left to see ...veena comparing dat witch to yashoda maiya 🤢
i  wish to see anand C never  ever returning to dat wretched room especially desgined by his so called richa mom🤢

nd another reason dat scene was forced upon us was so dat siddhi couldnt see her elder son staying with his dad ...
so just to create more MU's nd drama ..cvs keep thrusting such unnesscaryd ridiculous scenes on us...
Edited by cooldipika - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldipika

seriously i feel even ashamed to call  ...

veena   a mother now ...
nd her dialouge janam dene se paalane wala badh ke hota hai😡🤢

now is this only left to see ...veena comparing dat witch to yashoda maiya 🤢
i  wish to see anand C never  ever returning to dat wretched room especially desgined by his so called richa mom🤢

nd another reason dat scene was forced upon us was so dat siddhi couldnt see her elder son staying with his dad ...
so just to create more MU's nd drama ..cvs keep thrusting such unnesscaryd ridiculous scenes on us...

Right Dipika.. To avoid siddhi seeing AC, the whole New Room was created!!! I seriously can't stop laughing.. 'Richa MOM'🤣🤣 

and yes, Veena has become notorious.. her bonding with Richa is getting on my nerves😡
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

You got it.

The reason Richa is being all lovey dovey to Anand and using Anand's name too much in front of Kunal is to get to him.
What a shame that a mother is teaching this godless creature on how to emotionally manipulate her son. Really who's the bad guy here? 

Veena, of course.. she is out of her mind to instigate strangers and that too Richa to get closer to her son.. pathetic woman she is!!🤢
-Hima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riachopra

exactly veena mata ke special funde...now richa is gng 2 suffocate poor anand k with love love n love until kunal is forced 2 notice her fake motherly care!!😡

I hope he NEVER notices her
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes she is the same one who tried to kill anand c...now look at her fate she has become a ready made aaya for siddhis son (courtesy veena Mata)...                                  U r talking about a mom gives idea to manipulate her son...but i fear she may help richa to rape kunal... Plz God save kunal and his son from richa and veena...
jay_bpm thumbnail
hey one thing I do like for sure with this leap is Richa is making every attempt to catch even a glare of Kunal's attention. Be it emotional manipulation, lovey dovey attitude, you name it.
But Kunal has kept her hanging for all these years. ðŸ¤£
I just love it. That sure is kind of punishment for the her and for Veena also. veena too is hanging of fake hope. I will love it when it really shatters, thye'll know what Siddhi went through.
I wait for that day so badly.
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakvp

Yes she is the same one who tried to kill anand c...now look at her fate she has become a ready made aaya for siddhis son (courtesy veena Mata)...                                  U r talking about a mom gives idea to manipulate her son...but i fear she may help richa to rape kunal... Plz God save kunal and his son from richa and veena...

I too fear that. 
Even though Siddhi was in jail, she at least knew she had to take care of her self. But Kunal; he's surrounded by most selfish creatures who will manipulate him for their own benefit; so called family.😡