gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
agree, but she's just lost in love with apne yashji  that's why..dreaming

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
BANG ON!! I was thinking the same but was resisting as I might be taken as a negative person here..
Yeah!! I am seeing a big change in her from that argument with Yash. Aarti is a bit different for me. She is behaving too bossy. She is treating Yash as a Kid. This kind of behavior is acceptable if Aarti would have been like this from beginning but Aarti isn't like this "Not at home and not even before marriage plus not even when she was with Prashant. "
The respect factor about space and feelings is missing now. I have tried to digest it from 2 days but I have failed.
I end up trying to grin over each AarYa moment but something is just not happening. It's indifferent for me...Stern Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index