India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

What's with arti??

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Isn't it a little put of character? She's not even scared of yash anymore. I don't sometimes I get scared thinking yash is just going to distance himself from her without saying anything bc he has nothing left to argue (especially after that talk arti gave him abt how she's perfectly happy with her identity she's not trying to be Arpita)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

teju1816redeye2012DeepDL19pal_maanladyBgudns1970nirmalac99kholitaNxtRockstar..maha9gcluvLoveforlifegafulu14

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Aarti I feel is feeling light and carefree away from the Scindhiya mansion...She is alone with her kids and husband! I feel Aarti was never scared of Yash...And after the scolding she gave Yash, she has found a new confidence...!!! I feel Yash is sort of tolerating her for the sake of the happiness of the kids so that they enjoy their holidays!  Plus she is applying the nok - jhok nuska on Yash, which is for the time being working, but since Yash is still not over with the Arpita chapter, Aarti is going to find herself in the soup someday or the other!! CV's are not going to leave anyone, its not going to be a cake walk, be it Aarti or Yash...

And I feel this is the true character of Aarti...which was sort of repressed after Prashant left her!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 10 August 2012 at 7:16am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemcoasta_70kgh212121c3ciliapal_maanladyBgudPearl_27..Apz..kholitagcluvvillager00gafulu14

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
U r so true yaar. Arthi is no more scared of yash and she has lot of confidence in winning yash's heart !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyBgudkholitavillager00

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
well she i being herdelf. and she adores this Yash 100% so is ready to take any step and has been backed by family and teacher and principal that she needs to keep couple happy for kids. To yash kids are imp

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70pal_maankholita..Apz..villager00gafulu14

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I dont think yash is "tolerating" her...he is infact enjoying his time in mumbai...eventhough am scared of another outburst frm him on aarti for trying to be close to him...because each time yash gets happy bcause of arti...or feel a little a attracted to her...he brings in arpita...n gets angry with aarti! As for aarti's behaviour...she was being herself...her vitality was put down by prashanth...n it has been rekindled by her love for yash!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_maanladyBgudgafulu14

pal_maan Goldie
pal_maan
pal_maan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Aarti I feel is feeling light and carefree away from the Scindhiya mansion...She is alone with her kids and husband! I feel Aarti was never scared of Yash...And after the scolding she gave Yash, she has found a new confidence...!!! I feel Yash is sort of tolerating her for the sake of the happiness of the kids so that they enjoy their holidays!  Plus she is applying the nok - jhok nuska on Yash, which is for the time being working, but since Yash is still not over with the Arpita chapter, Aarti is going to find herself in the soup someday or the other!! CV's are not going to leave anyone, its not going to be a cake walk, be it Aarti or Yash...

And I feel this is the true character of Aarti...which was sort of repressed after Prashant left her!!

I completely agree with you. Aarti has become carefree away from all elder and 'Bhavri' ki daadi ka nuskha, for time being, is working very much. This is helping Aarti to get close to Yash in a different manner, in a way of friend who can scold Yash for being wrong and compel him to do what she wants. Yash, I dont think, he's tolerating her, when he thinks she's wrong he definitely corrects her but I think in past few days he might not feel that she was wrong so, he's agreeing to her.
And cake walk, oh!!! It could never be a cake walk... And CVs are intelligent to conceptualise these beautiful scenes...
Hat's Off to PV team and Gurmeet and Kratika for their acting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99ladyBgudgcluvgafulu14

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
she's just lost in love LOL that's why..
Well, while her feelings aren't being reciprocated yet, she's just happy being there with her husband and family. She's living in the moment and enjoying it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgh212121gcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Apz..

I dont think yash is "tolerating" her...he is infact enjoying his time in mumbai...eventhough am scared of another outburst frm him on aarti for trying to be close to him...because each time yash gets happy bcause of arti...or feel a little a attracted to her...he brings in arpita...n gets angry with aarti! As for aarti's behaviour...she was being herself...her vitality was put down by prashanth...n it has been rekindled by her love for yash!

Yash has still not forgotten Arpita...I feel at the moment he is just tolerating her antics but unconsciously enjoying them too but he doesn't realize that...! I don't mean 'tolerating' in the literal sense...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kgh212121gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index