The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

KD + Kiya = Kisha, Not Soon Please! (Page 2)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Originally posted by kumjoo

Remeber how long it took Swayam time to get from Loverboy Majnu to a charming quick-witted guy and then how much time it still took him in getting Sharon...

Don't worry... That's where KD and Kiya track is headed to. Just minus the Majnu to AYM period because KD is already there.

They'll take it so leisurely slow that like SwaRon we'll be ASKING for KiSha!!

I can bet on it.

I just hope they don't make it too predictable. Actually I am bored of  same kinda Love hate relationships and BFFs- Girl likes boy-boy likes girl but she is not a date material and blah blah...Its like ..yeah! we know whats gonna hapen in two months, in three months and so on...

The way i think KiSha will go will be:

Agreement on not breathing down each other's necks, after a long long time of fighting.

Then slowly getting to friendzone.

then Either Kiya helping KD in getting a girl or vice verse. Most probably KD helping Kiya...

Then the whole realization thing...

Or that's how I wish for it to be.

Nice future but umm...I doubt about that  red ...Does that happen in fiction shows really?

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I dont want KiSha so early either.But dont want them to take as long as SwaRon and DEFINITELY dont want them to be like them.Full of only  silly misunderstandings and fights for stupid reasons.I like this takraar between them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictkumjoo

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

I loved you post LOL

Yes..I too don't want any kind of confession,realization for any of the couple..me actually  liking each individual character,their bond..Be it hate or friendship..Though I can't relate to Kiya.
They don;t need to rush but not even take ages..I have watched MJHT n there they gave SG confession n realization after 2years ;O so don;'t want that either..

& yes..Phorums r sensitive + members sometime tends to count whom we are fan of  taking the refference of which couple we have in our dabba & often, if we support a character which in a particular day ppl are against..then toh ho gayyi chutti..LOL

Oh! My! God! I can't believe you said that...Sigh! thank God I am normal Tongue I seriously don't understand her. May be I should try to in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.lostmymusic.

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

The way i think KiSha will go will be:

Agreement on not breathing down each other's necks, after a long long time of fighting.

Then slowly getting to friendzone.

then Either Kiya helping KD in getting a girl or vice verse. Most probably KD helping Kiya...

Then the whole realization thing...

Or that's how I wish for it to be.

Nice future but umm...I doubt about that  red ...Does that happen in fiction shows really?

Well it's something I wish might happen... I think i've seen it happening in some.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
even i enjoy kishya fights...they look adorable when they fight
and there attitude...its awesome
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Oh! They have a looong way to go! Kiya has to redeem herself as a character first, honestly cant connect to her. Their fights are fun. They have a true ser pe sawa ser equation. But god, please no Majnu! I hate that track! And why always the comparsion to SwaRon anyway? They are a league apart from them.

Anyway, the writers seem to know what they are doing. Hopefully they will continue doing so :)
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Oh! They have a looong way to go! Kiya has to redeem herself as a character first, honestly cant connect to her. Their fights are fun. They have a true ser pe sawa ser equation. But god, please no Majnu! I hate that track! And why always the comparsion to SwaRon anyway? They are a league apart from them.

Anyway, the writers seem to know what they are doing. Hopefully they will continue doing so :)

I guess because D3 is the only other show I watch, so I ended up doing the comparison!
velvet.rain Senior Member
velvet.rain
velvet.rain

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Hmmm...i also dnt want them soon to be as couple...i want them to realise slowly bt nt lyk 1 yr yaar..i mean common itna wait kaun karega...i also dnt want stupid romance either..like helping wth wounds and all..it feels so unreal:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index