KD + Kiya = Kisha, Not Soon Please!

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Am I the only one who don't want KD and Kiya to become Kisha ?...atleast not any time soon. ðŸĪŠ May be in another one year...I kinda like this dishum dishum between them and like any other fiction show I don't want KD to become lovey dovey majnu :)

Well, I am not Kisha hater or anything (Have to clear that out because my post will get a whole different meaning in the forums, Sometimes I think, why are these forums so sensitive? )  and I look forward to KD scenes, and ofcourse Piddi, Bobby and Samar's, its just that I don't want this show to become too obvious for me to stop watching it at one point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Remeber how long it took Swayam time to get from Loverboy Majnu to a charming quick-witted guy and then how much time it still took him in getting Sharon...

Don't worry... That's where KD and Kiya track is headed to. Just minus the Majnu to AYM period because KD is already there.

They'll take it so leisurely slow that like SwaRon we'll be ASKING for KiSha!!

I can bet on it.
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well yeah that is what I want I want KiSha to first fight like hell as it is amusing and then when I get bored of that then I want them to be together lol 
I m too shelfish
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

Remeber how long it took Swayam time to get from Loverboy Majnu to a charming quick-witted guy and then how much time it still took him in getting Sharon...

Don't worry... That's where KD and Kiya track is headed to. Just minus the Majnu to AYM period because KD is already there.

They'll take it so leisurely slow that like SwaRon we'll be ASKING for KiSha!!

I can bet on it.

I just hope they don't make it too predictable. Actually I am bored of  same kinda Love hate relationships and BFFs- Girl likes boy-boy likes girl but she is not a date material and blah blah...Its like ..yeah! we know whats gonna hapen in two months, in three months and so on...
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Well yeah that is what I want I want KiSha to first fight like hell as it is amusing and then when I get bored of that then I want them to be together lol 

I m too shelfish

I like it that their paths keep crossing but Is it not possible that their path only cross and not meet ?? LMAO ! Ok I am blabbering ramdom...m bored I guess 😆
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kumjoo

I just hope they don't make it too predictable. Actually I am bored of  same kinda Love hate relationships and BFFs- Girl likes boy-boy likes girl but she is not a date material and blah blah...Its like ..yeah! we know whats gonna hapen in two months, in three months and so on...

The way i think KiSha will go will be:

Agreement on not breathing down each other's necks, after a long long time of fighting.

Then slowly getting to friendzone.

then Either Kiya helping KD in getting a girl or vice verse. Most probably KD helping Kiya...

Then the whole realization thing...

Or that's how I wish for it to be.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
*double post*😕
Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved you post 😆

Yes..I too don't want any kind of confession,realization for any of the couple..me actually  liking each individual character,their bond..Be it hate or friendship..Though I can't relate to Kiya.
They don;t need to rush but not even take ages..I have watched MJHT n there they gave SG confession n realization after 2years ;O so don;'t want that either..

& yes..Phorums r sensitive + members sometime tends to count whom we are fan of  taking the refference of which couple we have in our dabba & often, if we support a character which in a particular day ppl are against..then toh ho gayyi chutti..😆
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

The way i think KiSha will go will be:

Agreement on not breathing down each other's necks, after a long long time of fighting.

Then slowly getting to friendzone.

then Either Kiya helping KD in getting a girl or vice verse. Most probably KD helping Kiya...

Then the whole realization thing...

Or that's how I wish for it to be.

Nice future but umm...I doubt about that  red ...Does that happen in fiction shows really?
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont want KiSha so early either.But dont want them to take as long as SwaRon and DEFINITELY dont want them to be like them.Full of only  silly misunderstandings and fights for stupid reasons.I like this takraar between them.