Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arhi OS..Jogger's Park last part

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hi

I am Fiza Ahmed, IPKKND forum don't know me at all.. though I have been here for quite sometime..basically an MN writer, finally MR Raizada gave the kinda of inspiration I want to write sumthing on Arhi.. plus i got the courage to post it too...

this is my first sumthing on Arhi'divided in two parts..one now and next I ll post in the night' I hope u like ..pls do leave ur comment'

I m kinda bit nervous ..pardon erros'

Fiza Ahmed

Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

birjsnehashetty34Auroni.92Arshig8

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Jogger'sPark

Ahh..a tiring morning…lol..such a funny statement, its just 7 in the morning and I am saying its already a tiring morning..why shouldn't I say so it has been an hr I am circling around this stupid park.  Jhooti  its just an half hr.. whtever . and here I came across this macho man who keep jogging and than will be doing abit work out   …

Ahh… I sat on the bench and looked all around… the best thin about cuming to this park in morning is the cool sun, soothing wind and so much peace all around.. it gives boosting start to my day.. I love it here..

Ya pls donot be confuse about my statement , I most of the time call places stupid as I love to be there…

ODD.. wht u donot know ODD….huh..u donot watch tennis …its oh dear dear… ya now u got it…so

ODD..man this is his like what 50th lap… why in this world he didn't get tired.. i took my bottle a drench myself in water..shaking my head … ya I can to these sexy acts…its hardly anyone around me…. The only macho man here nearer me wont even look around… he has pretty much good things for example running…

Oops.. my bad eyes…he almost trip over the hurdles…I hope he didn't hurt his… ahem …wont say..

Okay whom I am drooling over ..technically I m not drooling it just im impressed with his amount of work out… every day I came here at 6:30 and he is already here…and this appearance told u that he has been here quite long… and I leave at 7 …and that point he still keep sum stretching n all… while that makes the perfect body he has… mine I tell u it one thing to drool on… it waoo… I know I am sounding cheap..but than.. chalta hai yaar… it isn't my fault why he is so dam hot

Chuckling at her thoughts she grap her bottle and went out side to head towards her home.

Khushi , a branch manger at a reputed bank knows she has a whole long day to look forward..she hates all this jogging and all yet her childhood ambition and love make her do so..to be fit.. she is learning contemporary dance and that needs fitness at the best…

Taking hot shower dressing herself in formals…she drove to the busy street of the city..the city that has given her more than just identity, a pleasure to be independent..and to took command of her life herself… despite of all the tantrums of her mom, she buttered her father who allows her to cum here and make her career and tht she did..and now her parents are so proud of her..evry time she goes to meet them…

The morning again raised and she again went to her routine, but today to her surprise she enter the park…as usual in herself she was entering the gate and she felt she hit a wall..and dropped her self on floor….

Khushi: OUCH… are u nuts or blind ya abhi tak so ker uthy nhi hoo…she looked up and saw..OMG… ODD…

It was the same mocho wall…I mean the same wall…..oho the same man…the same all time work outer…

He offered me his hand with a smile are u kidding I even didn't say twitch at his lips… I took his hand and got up and was about to shut on him…just than he hash me …and pointed to the gate I was entering… by  the time I look back to him apologetically he was gone towards his car…

It was actually the exit I was entering though…donot laugh… pls.. I was late today so I have to rush.. aur kya farak parajy agar entrance ki jaga exit se andher ajay gay..darwaza hai bhi…darwaza banay waly ny tu nhi kaha tha bhai sehab yaha se enter maat hoo…

But u know wht I hate the most the mocking in his eyes, and such an arrogant face…lagta hai work out ker ker k face k muscles bhi pull hoker..jam hogay hain.. birla cement k dewar…huh…birla white cement ki dewar..itna saafad hai mano angeriz hai…. Yeah larky itni saaf kyun hotay hain… I hate it..

Today I have so much to take out in my jog… never in my life anybody gave me that look…but god he has so much expressing eyes… Khushi Gupta u have lost it… but no wonder he has seriously so much expressing eyes… how can I read in them he shh me and than asked me to look , and than the mocking expression…wao..ankein hai yah kitab dil kerta hia parhty hi jao ..lady u need to act a bit in class

I wonder why he left so early today… he has to show u his brilliant eyes nah… ya ya…

…………

Why this girl can be at grip pf herself..always so clumsy… remembering the first time she entered this park…she actually was shouting I mean talking to herself saying she swear she wont cum again…how the hell people run so much without breakfast… and that was a moment I cant hold my chuckles…

She was sitting with her legs cross and almost cursing lord..that why the hell so much fitness is necessary for a dance class..so she seems to be a dancer ..must be a graceful one.. Mr Raizada, the software engineer  and the squash player that need fitness, or rather he enjoy himself looking in mirror as perfectly tone….

Arnve runs a software house of himself, who is now growing a good way, it has just started and it seems to be going good..

Yet one think he has always been best at, arrogance..he is a hard person pretty hard by nature, very discipline and his sister call him time table… yet this girl always distract her with her stupid thinks… as just now he thought when did the last time he notice a girl to be graceful or not…

But she never left a chance to distract him.. every day she enter at around his time, he has chosen this time as nobody almost is here… and he love this..not to many people around him just this hurricane came after half n hr..and there is sumthing or the other around him..

Either she will be huming the song she is listening on her ipod… she has beautiful voice.. a sure distraction….or jogging literally on the beat of the song… god that is so irritating she stop at the music suddenly and than with a shake in her head with a beat she jog.. just imagine ………… Or she will be taking to herself… a pure distraction… cause she is hilarious…mad..

She call every one around the park with strange names.. like the that boy with weird hairs..is cockroach …and he actually seems to be..he chukled.. though I just wonder when I saw a cockroach with hairs…. Amzing….. that woman is bulldozer ..no wonder why she just walk around and than sit on the bench with a chocolate.. wao what reward for a half lap slow jog…  and there the man sitting in the car is king Kong ..as per her thoughts and that are sumhow right…has hairs everywhere…plus he wears a monkey cap always…though it  isn't cold...

So how cum I wont get distracted she is mad..enters from the exit, jog at times opposite the track.. log hanesha asay hi kyun jog kertay hain.. kahin board laga hai is track per un chalein..and times take bath right here ..

Ya n Mr Raizada was actually drooling on that.. I wasn't ….u were… I wanst… u were that why u trip and almost fell… I wasn't I didn't saw the stone… and why it was so… cause.. I didn't saw it… cause u very busy looking at her..the way each drop was sliding from her hairs to her cheeks to neck to…to her lips and u have sudden urge to wipe them ofcurse not with ur hands or hankie ……will u shut up… ur just so sick…  I am sick I am u were thinking all this about her n I am sick…why wht on earth  I am living with this always right man .. my bad luck

He went inside his house, and went to his room..as soon as he was removing his shirt to hit the shower he looked at his shirt in mirror with utter surprise..

Arnve: ear ring… he removed it and looked at it… it was her..ya he knew it was hers ..she always wear them…wao Arnve Sigh Raizada u even notice the earings …u want that close…aha….were else u went… .shut up… but what the hell it is doing with me… ohh the colliosn…..

Ya ya the collision of two particles making them transfer energy leading to the coherent bond… shut up..i hate chemistry donot go there

Khir whatever..he placed it on his dressing and went to change and to his office..

……….

Another morning.. and I am siting on the bench and looking around …why today Mr birla white cement is not here.. its strange from past an year I have never seen him absent form his jogging class..sharp on his time he is here and sharp on his time he left.. a strange feeling appears in her mind… what happened to him.. she even didn't knew where he lives.. and even she never that were his car was going when at times she saw him at signal going sumwhere near her home… hmm maybe he is out of town cause of his work…wht all of the sudden she is so worried.. its just human what else….

That day moving towards her office she saw his car on the signal, her eys fell on him and she felt so so much relief to see him safe..but that wht took her smile.. was the small bandage on his head..OH god so she was right he was indeed hurt…no wonder how cum birla cement wall got hurt…shut up yaar.. he is seriously hurt… and bewaquff driving himself and look at his left hand…ODD ODD… there is a clink tied ..

Is he nuts or believes he is the greatest macho man…how risky is to drive with one hand and that so like this…he is surely a idiot stupid… waoo…look at the speed..train chot rahi hai kya… had hai …he rushed away in his car leaving Khushi to think whole day ..how he is,..

Jogging has now turned into not only tiring but boring also, 10 days I and I have to jog alone, ya brila white cement hasn't showed up…why…matlab ..whn he can drive why he cant jog…han..its so double standard I tell u..Khushi do u jog with him.not exactly but its kinda my routine to be around him mocking on him, earning nothing from him, I love to distract him, the irritated expression of his when I walk opposite… man he so so discipline he just cant tolerate all this around him,..and I love it to make him so so so irritated…it seems I blow him…plus he has been kinda motivation to be, the look when I stop after 2 laps made me work more n more, and that actually made me so use to to this routine

Sigh its last day for me…I m not gonna cum in morning for sumdays… thinking of cuming in evening…mom is cuming form tomorrow so she won't tel me go without breakfast, and all the pampering and than ..she will its isn't safe to go at this time when nobody is almost out there..

So planning to cum after office…so the morning wil remain boring and incomplete

Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 August 2012 at 6:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzrithuparnasnehashetty34disha7hiraarifvvinibluetajseabeautysun_shine_girlKareena1994Auroni.92ashred12ajoop--MISHTEE--ameena671chavvi16

Auroni.92 IF-Rockerz
Auroni.92
Auroni.92

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
So finally u did give a try on ArHi na dii...Bohut bohut welcome yahan ArHi land mein..lol...Im pretending like its my own property..LOL
Anyways this ws beautiful...I loved ASR nd khuhsi's character here...and the way they wr checking out each other ws funny...
And aww my ASR got hurt...Hope she'll get him back on the jogging park soon...
Cont dii..:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
nice...
pls continue...

drfizaahmed

bluetaj Goldie
bluetaj
bluetaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I like it...reminded me of a guy in prev place..used to jog like a pro...while I dragged my feet around..lol. 10 days mIssing huh...am interested in reading more, please continue. 

drfizaahmed

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
that was awesome !!!!
keep posting more in Arshiland...Hug

drfizaahmed

loveishell Newbie
loveishell
loveishell

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
plsss do continue...waiting for next part ..:)

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thanku so much for all ur lovely comments n love...thnks alot

Part :2

OMG..its hell…this park which so peaceful n the morning is hell at the evening seems like an amusement park my god….so so so many people all around…cum on Khushi neither u have to much time nor u have energy ..draining all of it in work I just came here cause I was kinda missing it… it sumhow give me a sense of attachment..

Ya attachment and his aura all around u…ya…what the.. excuse me it isn't so,…oh really than why u were looking all around the signal these days to find him there if not at park..ya u asked god to make him well soon…its just…donot say its just human…. Public service commission ki sadar nhi hotu samjhi….

Go go…enjoy being in teenage crash at the age of aging… I m not that old… ur hairs have started to grey..that is sumthing called premature graying…ya ya… hello I m just 26..just..just…just… stop it… huh..lets jog..atleast when he is around u stay quite…I donot it just that u ignore all the things and just look at him…fine…atleast he is better than ur stupid talks…

Arnve:  ap yaha bhaito…mein 3-4 laps lay lo jog k..tumhari wajah se mein subha mein bhi nhi araha hoon..

Anjali: tu kya hua… abhi kerliya kero..yeah subha joggers park anay per itna zoor kyun hai… koi milta hai kya hmm hmm

Ya ya tell her u kinda missing her, her stupid talks her funny faces, and her weird annoying act..i m not.. ur I m not..

What the.. have I  start hallucinating … he made weird face and turned to Anjali  again and than turn  to see there again OMG she is there…

Arnve: yeah pagal is waqt yaha kiya ker rahi hai

Anjali: Arnve…kaun pagal…aur ap asay kab se baat kerny lagay ..

Arnve: kuch nhii…bus yeah is waqt ab tu hogi jog…kisi ko chain se nhi kerny day ti…ajeeb harkatein kerti hai…

Anjali: ap kis ki baat ker rahy hain…. She was trying to look at anyone..it was so amzing his brother was talking about a girl..she was actually making her so excited she was feeling like talking to her and right now tying the knot…it isn't easy to make him look at girl ..talking is far beyond thinking..

…………..

Aray Birla white cement…is waqt… yet seeing him chuckling with sumone , and that so someone a girl and that so someone girl pregnant… she almost felt to fall right here and sat down and start her cursing session to lord.. if he was married why they hell he has too look so good n hot… so this the reason he isn't cuming in morning and here I m like a stupid idiot person thinks that he is still not feeling well , when he is pampering his pregnant wife…and he seems to be so happy with her, gosh I cant even scheme  a divorce of them …

But wait a min wait a min…OMG OMG OMG>.he isn't married…this Anjali…OMG OMG OMG…stop dance in the mid of track…ur looking mad… oh freak and I know her husband..

Wicked girl u got a chance to let him know who are u… and im certainly not losing it…cum on…

Khushi: hey Anjali….

Arnve looked up to the similar voice..and was shocked to see her talking to his sister so happily…the hated part was completely ignoring him…no body do tht to him

Anjali: Khushi tu yaha kasay …tum pune se yaha kab aai..

Khushi aha..i like the name.. obviously tumahra dil garden garden jo horaha hai

Khushi: aray mjhy tu almst 2 saal hogay yaha shift hoay… tu suna..OMG congrats sweeto..

Arnve: sweeto…why on this earth she cant call people with there name..no wonder wht she calls me..why ur so sure ur so important that she must have given u a name.. cause she has given it to all here…common sense u know…. But this sumthings so nice about her..she is so warm..and affectionate…

oh mine… warm n affectionating… loving n caring beautiful n graceful, humming koyal n dancing Lilly…MR Raizada not bad u have been so good at parsing her poetically…

I haven't add all those poetic things that is u who is doing so… shut up let me listen she is asking us for dinner..correction Anjali for it…n telling all about herself..

Khushi:  na pocho yaar aj tu kasam se dil hi nhi tha any k bus agai thi…actually mom aai hoi hain tu subha tu possible nhi horaha hai aur sham mien office k bad tu ..sigh it hell..but phir buhat din hogay thy tu agai…and im loving it I changed time and came…

Cause u met him…

Arnve: the feeling is mutual my lady… hm…why ur impressed on now Mr Raizada.. she is a working lady, and independent one….im impressed never thought about her to be like that.

Anjali: tu tum kaha job ker rahi hoo

Khushi: ma;'am I m the branch manger …

Anjali: woo hoo..great

Khushi: ab ap jab aai hoi hai yaha tu sharafat se ghar aao aram se bhait ker baatein keray ga.. mom bhi buhat khus hongi

Now I have to enter.. she is ignoring me like such that I donot exist…

Arnve: she cant… doctors have asked her to rest not to stress to much….

Khushi : tu  mein us se ghar per mazdoori nhi kenry wali..

Lolzz….wah wah Raizada continue ..she actually made u shut up..i m loving it

Anjali: bhaiii… I think Khushi mera ana u know thora muskil hai… ek kam kero nah… hum pass mein hi tu rahty hain..tum dinner per ajao..

Khushi: tum ko rest kerna hai ya humari liyan dinner bana hai…noway.. mein asi hi milny ajao gi

Anjali: ji nhi..ap arahi hai anty k sath on dinner…mein thori bano gi bhai cooks really well

Wht the that was hell embarrassing ..man the way she looked at me like…oh.. so u cook to choo cheet… was errr…

Anjali: hai nah bhai..

Arnve: ya sure.. pls.. on this weekend…

Khushi: okay tu cya than… mein jis kam k liya aai hoon woh kerlo

Anjali: aray tu bhai bhi tu jog k liyan ja raha hai why u both join eachother..

Can I give a kiss to my sister…muaah I so love her…. Dinner at weekend and now a jog…hmm so I m getting more n more chance to …flirt with her..im not flirting with her… than ur wooing her…. Kinda..and why all if sudden u want to do that.. non of ur business….ahh.. alas the arragonce surpass the budding love in this world..sigh …uff I just wonder are u really part of me.. stop arguing with me ask her to join u

Khushi: na baba  birla cement ki dewar k sath mein nhi bhag  sakti by god tumahra bhai train ki tarah bhag ta hai..

Ahaa..birla cement ki dewar..oh tu yeah mera naam hai… rofl..why r u laughing…she hasn't given u anything hot n cool…it funny…shut up…

Arnve folded his arms around his chest and looked at her like oh tht is me…and she bited her lip…

Arnve: oh I see.. I will try to jog like a human if u want to accompany me.. shall we..

He showed her way to track with a slight smile and she felt like..

Pls hold me someone plss hold me..im fainting… mine he has such flirting way to talk and that smile By god..im fainting ah I m fainting…stop being cheap and acting to faint to fall in his arms… go get an acquaintance  with him….why I cant have tht being in his arms….

Khushi: sure…

They start jogging and to his surprise they can actually match each others pace so much naturally..

Arnve: Arnve Sigh Raizada.he forward his hand…

Khushi: brila white cement…lol… shup up Khushi be serious…. Khushi  Gupta…she shocked her hand with him..

Arnve: so u work I thought ur a dancer…

Khushi: how cum u know tht I dance..

Arnve: woh kay hai k ap ek din yahin bhait ker contemporary dance style ko kafi bora bhala kah rahi thi tu I just cant help to hear..

Khushi: aren't u listening to music while u jog…or this earphones are just for show off…

Now tell her Mr Raizada ..jab se ap ki madhoor awaz meray ass pass ghomny lagi hai… mein ganay suna band kerdaiyn hain…sirf show off k liyan hi lagta hoon… tell her .. catching  him off guard she was feeling like winner so ..is he notice me the dame way..

Khushi: I am banker…

Arnve: oh that's great…

Khushi: and wht so great about it….

She knew he is saying that just in courtesy and he was now in love with the witty rplys…he loves to play with them

Arnve: that u might can help me in getting loan..

Khushi: ur planning business…

Arnve: kinda..i have software house..BTW im a software engineer…. And planning to expand it so need money for that..

Khushi: oh cool..wasy I can help u at that…

Arnve: that will be great if u can

Khushi: sure maybe at weekend we can discus all this..right now I take ur leave..

Arnve: okay sure..good day..ahh..Khushi…thts my card…at has personal number too… she raised her eyes brows  is  so…. U will be needing guideline in locating our home…aren't u..or u have already tracked me from the signal..

Now this was the time for Khushi get caught off gurad ..did he knew..oMG if he does I have been actually gazing at him all the time.. she couldn't help to have smile..

Ahh blushing smile god I will die with it.. Raizada get a grip…stop being chessy..nah I thing to act a bit more cheesy..

He leaned to her ..

Arnve: bye..good day…smiled and went back to his track ..leaving a smiling Khushi to went back to her home…

Ahh wahy the Saturday doesn't cum in mid of the week its just Wednesday… sigh..

………..

Khushi: mom Anjali mili thi aj…us ny dinner per bolaya hai Saturday ko…

Mom: oh chalo acha hai mein yaha bhaity bhaity bore horahi hoo…so acha hai kam se kam kisis se milo tu…

Khushi: wah wah meri maa …mjhy boring kah rahi hoo..chalo kal hum dono shoping chaly ga..

Why dear u have to buy sumthing special to wear on date…wht date yaar date with family..what ever u r getting chance aren't u…

Mom: woh bhi akelay rahti hai kya

Khushi: nhi aj kal aai hoi hai yaha… bhai k pass hai apny…

Mom: oh… yeah tu aur bhi acha hai… she said under her breath…

………..

So Saturday evening is here and it seems to be more like weeding day  more than just a mere get together… some body is out to prepare lots more than one can thought..

Anjali: ahem ahem… aj tu lagta hai kuch khass hai bhai…

Arnve: kya khas hai bhi… ek tu tumhain pata nhi kya masal tha..koi dinner per bolta hai … u know how busy I am..

Anjali: tu mein ny tu tum ko offer di …k hum order kerly tay hain…tum ko hi khud dinner prepare kerna tha…aur woh bhi yeah saabb….mine….so…was I can handle this its already 7 so I think u should get ready.. asay tu bulkily acha impression nhi pary ga…uski mom bhi arahi hain…

Arnve: tu who cares.. aur mein kyun impression jamao ga…

Anjali: acha nah naraz kyun horahy ho…jao get ready…meri friend ki mom kya sochay gi…

Arnve:  fine only for u…

Getting ready he looked final time himself in mirror… stop acting like bride Mr Raizada…ur seriously behave out of character..looking good always is my character… ya ya and so u have to put so much of efforts… go ur girl is here bell in ringing ..Anjali can se it..

Anjali: Arnve pls see the door…

Arnve: wht the… fine…

He opened the door and she fine a stud right there in front of her, my god he look killing in this semi formal attire..

Hey..

Khushi: hello…

Arnve: pls come in.. hello anty..

Mom: helo beta…

Anjali: hello anty ..kasi hain ap….

Having dinner with slight casual talks, more between the women he was actually feeling it all waste if time..why girls donot have sum constructive topics to talk rather than the , sale at the store, the new range of jewelry. .he certainly cant participate in this all….

Khushi: tu wht about ur loan..

Ahh my girl.. only she can thought of me in all this..

Arnve: hmm…need sum paper work..actually its new firm and not to much at height..so loads of problems in sanction..

Khushi: hmm that must be a problem… if u want I can do the paper work or apply at our bank u wont even needing guarantee as I m there…

Arnve : hey that will be so good of u…

So good of me, sweetheart I will have u more in my office around me, im certainly not planning to stop this story at this weird dinner..u donot know how wicked I am…hehe haah *evil laugh*..

Khushi: nice view…. She was standing at small window in the lounge…

Anjali: aray nhi…sab se accha view tu bhai k room se dekhta hai….itna bara terrace jo hai…

Khushi: oh cool

Arnve: wana see…

Yeah mjhy kamray mein kyun lya ker jaraha hai…get a grip girl he is pretty decent man..aha..really,..

Khushi: ya sure…

Standing there it was really peaceful and romanitic….ya it is…

Arnve: I have sumthing to ask.. he said placing the mug of coffe…alas patients is not  the virtue of Mr Raizada… I hate wasting time u know…

Khushi: mhm..not to worry..loan wont be problem so chill…

He chukled…and took step ahead…

Arnve: I m certainly not asking about tht…

Khushi: than…

Anjali: Arnve..

God can i… ya ya tell tell…kill her…I cant ..i love her more than tht…sigh..he moved to his room followed my Khushi…

Arnve: wht Di…

Anjali: where is medicine u brought..

Arnve: on thi side table of ur room

Anjali: thanks…

Khushi: OMG…why on this earth this earing of mine has landed on ur dressing… she picked it up and he gave his trademark smirk

Arnve: cause the owner of that pretty pieces landed in my arms few days back… leaving this with me…

She looked at him who has a mischievous smirk.. and took step further to wards her blocking her way…

Arnve: so I was initially asking u sumthing…

Khushi: and that is…

Arnve: why I m being given such a name…

Is he nuts or trying to prove he is…. Who the hell asked such non romantic things in this position…

Khushi: cause u seems to be…see the day I collide with u…felt I hit the wall… after effects were quite shocking…

Her eyes went wide and she felt sumthing snake around her waist  and before she say sumthing she was being pulled in more towards him..

Arnve: feeling is mutual…

Khushi: regarding …

Arnve: the shocking after effects…. She chuckled…

Khushi: really….will u like to elaborate…

Arnve: nah…maybe practically..yet I have a better name for u… he said moving his fingers from her fringes to cheek….feathering there…and his voice started to get hoarse  

Khushi: and that is…

Arnve: how about sweatheart.. he leaned closer to her,

Khushi: chessy…

He chukled and moved more closed…just about to kiss her..

Arnve: than what about MRs Raizada…. With that he kissed her, and she pulled him closer griping his hairs in her fist.. making it a deeper one..

What on earth ur doing..kisisng him on first date..shut up..let me have my moment and I didn't he kissed me first…so the feeling inside is mutual…. Donot disturb…god this cheesy act of urs is already quite disturbing ..close ur eyes… aha really than what about the sound effect u both are giving…if u have forgot his sister and ur Mom is out…

Parting away she saw the same arrogant smirk with aloads of admiration and passion in his eyes..wait a min what did he called me Mrs Raizada…noway

Khushi: I m not marrying u

Arnve: what the….after kissing me like the goddess of Aphrodite ur trying to say u donot have feelings for me…really..

Khushi: no …I haven't said that..yet im not marrying u so early… itny masazy nhi arahy tumahry…

Ahh..donot tell me I donot warn u… she is asking me to be evil…

He pulled her back..closed the gap…hiding himself in her hairs…he kissed her ear before whispering…

Arnve: u will say yes to it..

Khushi: I wont…she said breathlessly…

He kissed her cheek and trail down to her neck…

Arnve: say yes…

Khushi: no…

Slightly nibbling the side of her neck he move down, while his other hand move to her  neck, caressing it, making her loss the remaining sense….

Arnve: say yes…

With the completely shut down of her mind..

Khushi: yes…and the very next moment she was out of his arm, almost dizzy, yet she return back to herself to see him with a winning grin…that was evil Raizada

Arnve:  it wasn't… I m just using my wits for my favor..

Khushi: ah..u donot have wits ok…

Arnve: sweetheart I know .. I am charmer.. lets announce it to ur mother n my sis…ur joining me or to shy to do so..though it didn't seem to…

Khushi: that's cheating…

Arnve: nah…. Mixing pleasure with the future pleasure isn't cheating…Anjali I have sumthing to say…

And he left the room…

Khushi: errr…I hate him

Anjali: stop being shy Khushi come out…

Khushi: Arnve Raizada for  the rest of ur life… I wont spare u…

Ur smile seems to be dangerously wicked… i have wicked plans dear..

Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzrithuparnahiraarifsnehashetty34disha7vvinibluetajseabeautyKareena1994Auroni.92ashred12--MISHTEE--ameena671chavvi16

Go to top