India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

JUST FINISHED GEET!! (Page 6)

Rajshree12 Goldie
Rajshree12
Rajshree12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
For me Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is not just a serial...GHSP has taught me to believe in relations,to believe i Love...Maaneet se pehle bhi bahut jodiya dekhi par jo baat mere Maaneet me hai woh kisi aur me nahi...u know is jodi ne hame itna paagal aur addicted bana dia hai ki ab GurTi ke siwa kisi aur ko dekhne ka dil nahi karta...            To tell u honestly Maaneet/GurTi jaisa Na Koi Tha...Na Koi Hai...aur Na Hi Koi Hoga...aur hum GurTians ke liye GurTi ko waapas ana hoga...Love u Maaneet/GurTi...

shailimg Senior Member
shailimg
shailimg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i just wanna say one thing i am proud to be a ghspian/maaneetian/gurtian... love dem to d core...& missdem to d core GHSP was not just a show for me ghsp is my life the characters & the actors have touched me.. I'm so attached to Geet and Gurti that it's so hard for me to move on and honestly I don't want to move on ..gurtian/maaneetians ki subha maaneet/gurti se suru aur sham unpar hi khtam hoti i joined fb only becoz of geet i still cant get over it only maaneet have power to bring smile n tears havent seen a single segment like gurti they rule our heart forever most of us don't want to face reality that such a show has gone off air, because it hurts! We are happy in our gurti/maaneetworld Im glad you could appreciate the wonderful journey of Maan & Geet and proud that you enjoyed it! We welcome you to the Geet forum&maaneet world..we want them.. back..
joooooooooooooo Groupbie
joooooooooooooo
joooooooooooooo

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
for me geet was like the air i breathed in                        i'm not very good  at words
still i'm writing  this ,i did n't know how many nights
i ve waken when geet ended. that time my  semesatar was going on .i could n't concentrate on reading .i think by god's grace i just cleared my papers.i have uploaded some of vm's on my pc .i just regularly watch it for calming my restless heart.i daily visit IF even durinng my exams.mere ghar mein mera bhai bolta hai ke may pagal hogei hoon aur mein itni adicted hoon gurti se mujhe wo dono kisi aur ke saath dikhe nehi jaate.geet ko dekhne ke baad i  believed in love & main relationship ko samajh ne lagi hoon.
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Geet was, is & will be so special for we  GHSPians & maaneetians 
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
love them ...miss them...

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
loved ur  topic . The journey was most beautiful and now memories of ghsp makes us going on and on .

Edited by hermoso - 11 August 2012 at 10:48am
Beena_g Goldie
Beena_g
Beena_g

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thank u for appreciating...Yeah that was a beautiful journey,which ended in a wrong way.But still love for the GURTI/Maneet have never lessen or will ever do..They were magical..
ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

It was a beautiful show & we r cherishing it's memory & right now enjoying d retelecast of GHSP in SU

l felt very happy that u watched all d episodes of GHSP...actually Geet fans usually rewatch Geet...it can't be expressed in words how we felt when Geet ended, it was so painful...but life goes on though d void remains...we r hoping, wishing & praying to c our majical jodi returning to sizzle our screen. It's like it never ended.. most of us don't want to face reality that such a show has gone off air, because it hurts!

The sad thing is, most of us haven't been able to handle them end... Take me for example, 2 days ago.. I burst into tears - no jokes, because my family were teasing me about Geet ending! I still daily visit the Geet FB page, continue running all my geet pages, and still watch the episodes! 

Go to top