Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i just wanna say one thing i am proud to be a ghspian/maaneetian/gurtian... love dem to d core...& missdem to d core GHSP was not just a show for me ghsp is my life the characters & the actors have touched me.. I'm so attached to Geet and Gurti that it's so hard for me to move on and honestly I don't want to move on ..gurtian/maaneetians ki subha maaneet/gurti se suru aur sham unpar hi khtam hoti i joined fb only becoz of geet i still cant get over it only maaneet have power to bring smile n tears havent seen a single segment like gurti they rule our heart forever most of us don't want to face reality that such a show has gone off air, because it hurts! We are happy in our gurti/maaneetworld Im glad you could appreciate the wonderful journey of Maan & Geet and proud that you enjoyed it! We welcome you to the Geet forum&maaneet world..we want them.. back..
joooooooooooooo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for me geet was like the air i breathed in                        i'm not very good  at words
still i'm writing  this ,i did n't know how many nights
i ve waken when geet ended. that time my  semesatar was going on .i could n't concentrate on reading .i think by god's grace i just cleared my papers.i have uploaded some of vm's on my pc .i just regularly watch it for calming my restless heart.i daily visit IF even durinng my exams.mere ghar mein mera bhai bolta hai ke may pagal hogei hoon aur mein itni adicted hoon gurti se mujhe wo dono kisi aur ke saath dikhe nehi jaate.geet ko dekhne ke baad i  believed in love & main relationship ko samajh ne lagi hoon.
faria86 thumbnail
Geet was, is & will be so special for we  GHSPians & maaneetians 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
love them ...miss them...

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur  topic . The journey was most beautiful and now memories of ghsp makes us going on and on .Edited by hermoso - 11 years ago
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for appreciating...Yeah that was a beautiful journey,which ended in a wrong way.But still love for the GURTI/Maneet have never lessen or will ever do..They were magical..
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was a beautiful show & we r cherishing it's memory & right now enjoying d retelecast of GHSP in SU

l felt very happy that u watched all d episodes of GHSP...actually Geet fans usually rewatch Geet...it can't be expressed in words how we felt when Geet ended, it was so painful...but life goes on though d void remains...we r hoping, wishing & praying to c our majical jodi returning to sizzle our screen. It's like it never ended.. most of us don't want to face reality that such a show has gone off air, because it hurts!

The sad thing is, most of us haven't been able to handle them end... Take me for example, 2 days ago.. I burst into tears - no jokes, because my family were teasing me about Geet ending! I still daily visit the Geet FB page, continue running all my geet pages, and still watch the episodes! 

Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m glad that you have watched all epics of geet...
ghsp is not only show for me... during ghsp I have lived the different life filled with MAANEET love and passion ...
turly speaking I still haven't come over the reality that ghsp has ended ...
I am still living the life with MAANEET love and thanks to all those ffs and geet fan page...
none can ever ever ever take MAANEET place in my heart...
MAANEET is awesome...
PROUD TO BE MAANEETIANS GURTIANS GHSPIANS ...
-Anjali ^-^Edited by Gurlygirl - 11 years ago
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww thats nice to hear dear .

Yeah well I havent really managed to handle the show ending very well at all .Im as crazy and obessesed a fan as I ever was , even more now maybe .Maaneet /gurti have tiuched my heart .No one can take their place .When things got tough they always managed to bring a smile on  my face ,and make me forget all my troubles.They may never come back but I really loved them and still do .
Edited by Raina123 - 11 years ago
saraju thumbnail
anybdy who watch geet feel d same they had seen all colours of life vth awsm experiance.thanx for sharing ur experiance ipknd fan(sry i dnt find ur name). proud to be an mane👏etian