Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
And plz...do recommand to everybody else to watch Geet once...They will understand...Wat is pure love...❤️...without physicality only wid soul...
pingu-tingu thumbnail

still cant get over it ! loved them insanely !

sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If u really ask me the journey of maaneet never ended for me,for d ph,actors,fans it went off air on 14 dec 2011 but i never came out fm maaneet dreamland.and trust me it has been irritating 2 be like dis,cant watch or appreciate any other show,keep lingering arnd GF,search only abt gurti news grrr...me so much obsessed wid dem,cant help it...its really good dat u have moved on...gud luck
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when GHSP ended ... how we handled ... we cried & cried probably for weeks ... we could not help saving GHSP ... our fav show ...but we tried ...
missing GHSP / maaneet / gurti a lot ... thy left a void in our hearts ... which has not been filled ... it will b filled with their coming back together in a new show ...
GHSP is the best show ...
Edited by dewdropred - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was too painful for us to handle the end but i still havent moved on from gurti/maaneet and can never move on geet is a great show and it will always remain great it has brought everything out of me the first serial which made me cry when i saw the pain geet went throught the pain when geet told about her pregnancy and the pain maan felt when he misbehaved with geet they made me laugh cry and gave new meaning to love 

no one could do justice as gurti for maaneet😳

missing gurti and this vacuum that is been created with their departure could only be filled when they will come again together and i pray they come together soon 
GHSP is the best show
kaaGurti thumbnail
Cant say about our emotions towards that show, becoz its beyond our words.Everyday we cherish the beautiful moments of Maaneet/ Gurti. I only watch this show  and couldnt mingle with any other show of telly and no more.I never saw such a show made so much emotions and magic and splendid work throughout the show. GURTI are glorious  than any other actors. GURTI/MANNEET  are endless part of our life. Geet/Gurti/Maaneet is not only a show for us but also a life .Literally we are very sad to face this fact, but we will fight for the regain of the world's amazing couple together .They are unique and non-comparable couple. love u GURTI a tonne. Geet  Crew hats off . The entire team rocks as always in our life.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wonderful ... The best ... Perrrfectt ... Sometimes i think that it was just a show n it has affected me so much, but am wrong ...its not a just a show ...but an important part of my life.

Maaneet/gurti n ghsp two best things that happened to me.

after ghsp ended, i tried so hard to watch different shows but din succeed ... Then DD's show came n i decided to watch it ... But still cant move beyond Geet ...its something so magical.

Miss ghsp n gurti.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never hooked with any serial like Geet.. Maneet make that wonder.. So GHSP so close to my heart...
mushi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Really miss MAANEET/GURTI!!! 😭  I am watching all the maaneet scenes all over again and can never get bored of them!!!! 😊 Wishing and hoping one day GURTI come back as a pair in a new show!!! 😊

tanya94 thumbnail
yup..i felt very sad that it ended..still watch its episodes on youtube...maaneet were amazing..though in th end some unwated characters were introduced but still maaneet made it up for it...it was a very unique show..n me living maaneet again with all the ffs in the forum..still miss them😭😭😭😭