Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Why did Nidhi fall for Ashu? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Why did Nidhi fall for Ashu?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [10.71%]
1 [1.79%]
0 [0.00%]
42 [75.00%]
7 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I voted for any other...

I don't think it was about looks or being a good doctor..

I thought she was the first person to sense the sensitive and vulnerable human being beneath the hard stone exterior...also, it was a case of opposites attracting...he is mature to her kiddish, dedicated to her flippant, complex to her transparent and so on...

And yet, when I think back to the Kerala track, I feel the depth of his love to be more than hers...try as he did, he was unable to get over her...she had so broken down his hard stone exterior, that surviving her seemed impossible to him...she had impacted him far more than he had her..

She, on the other hand, seemed to be able to move on at least superficially..

An indication to both their personalities...he finds it very difficult to let go whereas for her, it was relatively easy..

I won't take the previous Mallika track seriously...the situations were so contrived that they were impossible to identify with or apportion blame...but I thought she could have politely told Ashutosh even then that things were unacceptable to her...sometimes I wonder whether she went back more for the challenge and to prove herself right than out of love for Ashutosh...it was to vindicate herself...but she had contributed to the situation herself by being silent when she should have spoken...instead of playing the sacrificing wife, she could have bluntly told what she can and cannot do...like she is now doing with the baby issue...

I thought she had really understood him.,..hence I find her current situation of being obtuse to his inner feelings a little difficult to buy...either she knows but she does not want to acknowledge it because she knows she can't or won't be able to give him what he wants...either that or all what i said above is not true...

So actually, I am confused LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssktlk

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Very well said sujatha. Since ashu's life was such a desert before nidhi came along, she has made much an impact on him. His life has changed. Whereas she has not changed or been impacted as much. There is always so much to explore in their story. Thanks for voting.

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Very well said sujatha. Since ashu's life was such a desert before nidhi came along, she has made much an impact on him. His life has changed. Whereas she has not changed or been impacted as much. There is always so much to explore in their story. Thanks for voting.

You are so right...he added one more shade to the already  multi-colored canvas of her life..while his life was bereft of all color when she came in...she was the only color which yet brought multiple hues to his blank canvas...
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Million Dollar Question LOL

My option - Butterflies are attracted to prohibited territories :)

ssktlk

LuvKrithika Senior Member
LuvKrithika
LuvKrithika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Nice poll

ssktlk

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I voted for Butterflies are attracted to prohibited territories :)

Nidhi fell for Ashu when she saw the child in him when they were in the rain. She saw that he really was not Dr. Hardstone, but a man who does not see the world as she does and wants to show him that world.
nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

I have voted for any other……

I feel she has fallen not for his looks, but has seen the sensitivity, vulnerabilities of Ashu beneath the faade of Hard Stone. Definitely it is the case of Opposite Poles Attracting….they are persons radically different from each other…..he is strict disciplinarian, mature, complex at the other end she is flippant, kiddish, simple and impulsive. She has stirred the hidden emotions in the hard stone despite the warnings of Anji…..but after the accident she choose to move on but for him it was difficult…..I see this as their personality traits…..to her it is rather easy and pretty difficult for him to move on.

I think his love is more strong and deeper than her and led him to shed his years of hatred in BB house issue; his love for her has compelled him in obliging her decision to move on;

I give him a benefit of doubt in Mallika's issue; over dosage of injection or knife incident I give him a chance, we tend to believe our eyes. And I thought, Nidhi should have told him about things which she is not comfortable instead of dragging or sulking or becoming mahaan wife, now she is very clear, unbending on child issue which she should have employed in mallika's case

From last few weeks, I am doubtful whether she really understands his insecurities and rejections (he was rejected both as son and lover), or she is unaware of his feelings, or she cleverly don't want to acknowledge as she is not willing to accomplish his wants. Whatever might be the right, I'm sure she has infatuation for Ashutosh, which is pretty strong 

hkp11

Go to top