Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Maha Epi - New Article with twist (Page 3)

sweet56 Senior Member
sweet56
sweet56

Joined: 28 April 2011
Posts: 208

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by b2011

Cooking blindfolded should be challenging and risky.
 
He can identify the ingredients but how will he measure the quantity.
 
Is Mathie going to exchange any ingredient?
 
Working with the stove with your eyes closed...
 


Yes, agreed with U, quite challenging indeed.

And regarding exchanging ingredient, it is very much possible that Mathie may change or replace some ingredients. She has quite a few plans up her sleeve and I don't know who will be in the final, Mathie or Brandon?? Hoping that Brandon moves into the final. Game Over for Mathie then.
i think there will be three finalists-suraj maithi and brandon
but does this post mean Sooraj will loose the voting ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Juna04SAIBALROUTH

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Joined: 08 April 2012
Posts: 4171

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by farhana874

Oh that's surprising!
I though he will cook veg dishes only!
And blind-folded while cooking!!! That would be interesting and unique!


he is cooking vegetarian that's why he is blindfolded


But the article says he will cook non-veg being blind-folded so that his dhram doesn't get destroyed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by farhana874

Oh that's surprising!
I though he will cook veg dishes only!
And blind-folded while cooking!!! That would be interesting and unique!


he is cooking vegetarian that's why he is blindfolded


But the article says he will cook non-veg being blind-folded so that his dhram doesn't get destroyed.

that doesn't make any sense, right? If he is cooking chicken then why is he blindfolded and is on a disadvantage as compared to others. And how does cooking chicken blindfolded saves his dharam???Confused
I think that's a typo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Juna04SAIBALROUTH

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Joined: 03 January 2011
Posts: 12552

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
The article mentions "in the grand finale of the competition."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96Ranjeeta_Juna04SAIBALROUTH

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 12254

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet56

Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Originally posted by b2011

Cooking blindfolded should be challenging and risky.
 
He can identify the ingredients but how will he measure the quantity.
 
Is Mathie going to exchange any ingredient?
 
Working with the stove with your eyes closed...
 


Yes, agreed with U, quite challenging indeed.

And regarding exchanging ingredient, it is very much possible that Mathie may change or replace some ingredients. She has quite a few plans up her sleeve and I don't know who will be in the final, Mathie or Brandon?? Hoping that Brandon moves into the final. Game Over for Mathie then.
i think there will be three finalists-suraj maithi and brandon
but does this post mean Sooraj will loose the voting ...


I think he will win the voting as now semi-final round is on. StarBig smile
The article mentions that Suraj will cook non-veg in final, not now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011DEBOLINA96Juna04

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Ranjeeta_

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Joined: 25 March 2012
Posts: 1214

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Rumela..Smile 
                       But so much confusions...Here,in this article it has been mentioned that "in the GRAND FINALE of the competition,WHICH WILL BE A MAHA EPISODE SEQUENCE..."...??!?!?!?! What does THIS sentence mean? AGAIN,we'll have to wait for ANOTHER mahaepisode; in order to watch the garnd finale..!!??!?!?! I think,something is misleading..If anyone comes forward to explain me the whole thing clearly,that will be great for me..But anyways,Sooraj cooking,being blind-fold,in the grand finale is going to be veryyy interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjeeta_.Ami.

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Joined: 26 August 2011
Posts: 6861

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

The article mentions "in the grand finale of the competition."

same thing in the final??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBOLINA96

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maha Sapthah--Cute SurYa VIDEO Promo

2

Author: Mizhi   Replies: 10   Views: 1877

Mizhi 10 1877 22 November 2011 at 10:13am by -Rumi-
~DABH Maha Episode 19 Nov Written Update~ UPDATED

2

Author: _mahi_   Replies: 13   Views: 5255

_mahi_ 13 5255 20 November 2011 at 11:06am by -Ramya-
DABH short written update-19/11 maha epi

Author: Neloufer.   Replies: 7   Views: 1917

Neloufer. 7 1917 20 November 2011 at 7:57am by tanind

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index