India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

arvi separation

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
If they have decided to show misunderstandings between arvi and make them apart from each other, then sure we will see the old Arjun who was arrogant, kharoos back. it's okay but I will not see him marry Ovi, I will like to see purvi joining the office again and the same nok jhonk, takrar , the disagreements and arguments between them. be jealous of seeing each other with other people and eventually fall for each other all over again and when the time comes where Arjun is to marry Ovi and purvi with sameer it becomes clear to them that it was just misunderstanding and then without thinking of the otherwould like to see them escape together and get married in the Mandir, it may be acceptable, then I have certainly not against the separation track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sexisexiampliphycrazygirl4RDaathyasaijahnavi

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

If they have decided to show misunderstandings between arvi and make them apart from each other, then sure we will see the old Arjun who was arrogant, kharoos back. it's okay but I will not see him marry Ovi, I will like to see purvi joining the office again and the same nok jhonk, takrar , the disagreements and arguments between them. be jealous of seeing each other with other people and eventually fall for each other all over again and when the time comes where Arjun is to marry Ovi and purvi with sameer it becomes clear to them that it was just misunderstanding and then without thinking of the otherwould like to see them escape together and get married in the Mandir, it may be acceptable, then I have certainly not against the separation track

Sounds familiar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
ya but atleast it is good that he is not getng married 2 ovi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top